School of Computer Information and Mathematical Sciences
For International Candidates
B.E. / B.Tech. in CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/EIE/ICE/Electronics / MCA or Equivalent
- Candidate should secure minimum of 50% in graduation
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination
Documents Required for International Admissions
All the International students will require a student visa endorsed by this Institution for joining full-time courses. No other endorsement is acceptable. The visa should be valid for the prescribed duration of the course.
A visa is required for International students. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) who possess either OCI (Overseas Indian Citizenship) or PIO card do not require Indian Visa. OCI and PIO card gives them the freedom to visit India without a visa. OCI and PIO cards are a multi-purpose lifelong visa for visiting India. However, those PIOs who do not have PIO or OCI card have to apply for the student visa.
2. International Candidates should produce the following:
(i) Proof of age
(ii) Proof of nationality
(iii) 12th Grade mark sheet
3. Application form with all details furnished.
4. Photocopies of the following
(I) International bank account passbook (front page photocopy)
(II) Passport copy of student.
5. Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
6. Certificates of Educational Qualifications
10th Std/12th Std/Degree/Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate (as applicable to specific programme).
7. Medical Fitness Certificate
8. Undertaking Duly Countersigned By Parent/Guardian.
Admission, Transfer and Change of Course
Admission to various programs will be subject to verification of facts as in the original certificates /documents of the candidates. Management reserves the right to cancel admission if any discrepancy is noted, even at a later point any time after the admission. Such a decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
Admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Mark Sheet, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate and Conduct Certificate, etc.) to the concerned Admissions Officer before the stipulated date. An International student who has been granted admission to a particular Programme shall not be allowed to change the Programme subsequently.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. If the candidates furnish mark sheets of the qualifying examination only in grades, the minimum marks pertaining to the grade obtained in the course will be taken into consideration while determining the marks in the subjects.
Takhellambam Rocky Devi
Director in Charge
Centre for International Relations
Mobile: +91 98844 99088
FEE STRUCTURE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
|S.No||Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Amenities and Service Fee (USD)
|1||M.Tech. Information Technology (2 years)||CGPA in UG Programme
8.0 and above: 750
Below 8.0 : 1500
|S.No.||Percentage of Refund of Fee||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI|
|1||100%*||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|3||80%||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission|
|5||00%||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission|
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
|Hostel Fee Per Year|
|Non A/C – Four Sharing||USD 1400|
|A/C – Four Sharing||USD 2000|
|A/C – Three Sharing||USD 2100|
|A/C – Twin Sharing||USD 2200|
|International Hostel A/C – Twin Sharing||USD 2700|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 100|
Programme Educational Objectives
- To impart broad spectrum of knowledge and skill in the analysis, design, implementation and testing of software systems
- To focus on need based research in different domains relevant to Information Technology and carry out research projects of national and social relevance
- To provide problem solving capability through IT tools and techniques with adequate hands on experience to meet industry/ societal needs
- To develop communication, problem solving, team spirit and leadership skills for a successful professional career
On completion of the programme students will be able to
- Analyze, design, test and implement software systems required for IT industry
- Apply relevant tools and techniques to solve software problems and undertake research activities
- Prepare necessary software documentation and present with effective communication skills
- Manage, organize and lead a team of highly competent Information technologists