e-SANAD:- The project e-SANAD aims at providing a centralized platform for contactless, faceless, cashless and paperless document verification/attestation/apostille service for Indian citizens, foreigners who have obtained documents from document issuing authorities (DIAs) in India and Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Govt. Of India. These include all type of documents i.e personal, educational and commercial. The system ensures that the foreign employers and other verification agencies get digitally verified genuine documents.
PART A: Steps to be followed in the Institution Portal
- The User needs to visit examination link of B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology https://www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form62728/login.html
- In the above mentioned link, the user needs to fill his/her user id and password.
- Then fill the fees amount as Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) and proceed to pay the document verification fee.
- After making successful payment, the user needs to note down the unique reference number generated by the portal and save the online payment acknowledgement report in PDF format.
For clarifications, contact:
Controller of Examinations,
Nodal Officer, e-SANAD
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology,
G.S.T. Road, Vandalur,
Ph: 044 22751347 ext: 208
PART B : Steps to be followed in e-SANAD portal:
- The user should have the soft copies of the front page of both the Degree certificate and B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology Online Payment Report in pdf format in his/her Computer.
- The user has to register and login in the e-Sanad portal (URL: https://esanad.nic.in)
- Select the issuing authority state as TAMIL NADU
- Select B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology as the Document Issuing Authority (DIA)
- Select for Non Pre – verified documents
- Fill the required details and upload both the documents i.e. Degree Certificate (as Main Document) and Institute Online Payment Acknowledgement Report (as Supporting Document) in PDF format.
- Then proceed to online payment for Attestation/ Apostille processing fee to e-Sanad system. The User needs to Pay Rs.90/- per Apostille or Rs.40/- per Attestation to the Ministry of External Affairs.
- e-Sanad portal will generate its acknowledgement after the successful payment.
- To check your application status, please visit https://esanad.nic.in/checkStatus
Submission of multiple candidates on single registration may lead to rejection of e-Sanad verification of certificates. Every candidate should separately register for their authentication of Certificates/Statements.
For further information, please contact
Ministry of External Affairs,
email : email@example.com
phone: 011 49018404