School of Computer Information and Mathematical Sciences
Eligibility For B.Tech Programme
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard examination conducted by State Board / CBSE / ICSE or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates should have appeared for the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT 2019) or should have a valid score in JEE (Main).
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education alone are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1997.
B.Tech LATERAL ENTRY-ELIGIBILITY
- Diploma (3 years)in Engineering/Technology awarded by state Board of Technical Education or Equivalent,with a minimum of 60% of marks.
- B.Sc.Degree from recognized university with a minimum of 60% of marks.Mathematics should be one of the subjects of study.
- Age Limit:Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1997.
CIEAT 2019 – Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test
Candidates shall be selected for admission to B.Tech Programme for all branches based on the merit in the qualifying examination and marks scored in the Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT) conducted by the B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology.
Applications are invited from prospective Candidates.
Helpline : +91 95432 77888
e-mail : email@example.com
|Sl. No.||Name of the Programmes||*Tuition Fee per Semester based on +2 cut off marks (Out of 200)|
|180 and above||160-179||100-159|
|1||Information Technology||Rs 25,000*||Rs 50,000*||Rs 75,000|
|2||B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)||Rs 75,000|
|Merit Scholarship for B.Tech. Programmes|
|+2 Cut off marks range||Scholarship on the fee|
|180 and above||Rs.1,00,000/- per year as Scholarship*|
|160-179||Rs.50,000/- per year as Scholarship*|
*To receive the merit scholarship in the subsequent years, students should secure minimum CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of 7.5 in the semester examinations at the end of every academic year.
|S.No.||Percentage of Refund of Fee||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI|
|1||100%*||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|3||80%||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission|
|5||00%||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission|
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
|Admission Fee – One-time payment at the time of admission for B.Tech., B.Arch. and B.Des.|
|1||Admission Fee||Rs 30,000/-|
|2||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||Rs 5,000/-|
|*Hostel Fee per Year|
|Establishment Charges||Rs 40,000/-|
|Boarding Charges (Advance)||Rs 50,000/-|
*Caution Deposit (Refundable)Rs 5,000/(one time payment)
|*Transport Charges per Year (Optional)|
|A.C. Bus||Rs 40,000/- to 50,000/-|
*Transport charges varies based on the distance
Programme Educational Objectives
- To provide students with core competence in mathematics, science and engineering concepts essential to formulate, analyze and solve hardware / software engineering problems.
- To impart students with good breadth of knowledge in the core areas of information technology and related engineering so as to comprehend engineering trade-offs, analyze, design and synthesize data and technical concepts to create novel products and solutions for the real time problems.
- To train students in the use of tools and techniques for software development in different application domains and to grow as an entrepreneur.
- To prepare students to apply their knowledge and multifaceted skills to get immediate employment and excel in IT professional careers or awareness of the lifelong learning needed to continue their education in IT or related post graduate programmes to perform excellence, leadership and demonstrate good citizenship.
- To inculcate in students to maintain high professionalism and ethical standards, effective oral and written communication skills, to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary projects and diverse professional environments, and relate engineering issues to the society, global economy and to emerging technologies.
- Apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Information Technology to analyze fundamental engineering and solve problems related to IT.
- Identify, Formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design hardware and software systems, components or processes to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability to extend creative skills.
- Show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and social context.
- Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of limitations.
- Understand professional, legal, ethical, security and social issues & responsibilities.
- Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and the ability to engage in lifelong learning in information technology.
- Design and conduct experiments for organizing, analyzing, interpreting data to develop skills related to information retrieval.
- Identify, formulate and solve hardware and software computing problems using appropriate techniques in different domains.