School of Computer Information and Mathematical Sciences
Computer Science & Engineering
Eligibility For B.Tech Programme
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard examination conducted by State Board / CBSE / ISC or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates should have appeared for the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT 2020) or should have a valid score in JEE (Main).
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education alone are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1998.
CIEAT 2020 – Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test
Candidates shall be selected for admission to B.Tech Programme for all branches based on the merit in the qualifying examination and marks scored in the Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT) conducted by the B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology.
The revised schedule will be announced later
CIEAT 2020 will be conducted at the following cities.
Applications are invited from prospective Candidates.
Helpline : +91 95432 77888
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sl. No.||Name of the Programmes||*Tuition Fee per Semester based on % of marks in
Maths, Physics & Chemistry (INR)
|90% and above||80 – 89%||Below 80%|
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||Rs 30,000*||Rs 60,000*||Rs 1,00,000|
|Merit Scholarship for B.Tech. Programmes|
|+2 Cut off marks range||Scholarship on the fee|
|90% and above||Rs.1,40,000/- per year as Scholarship*|
|80 – 89%||Rs.80,000/- per year as Scholarship*|
*To receive the merit scholarship in the subsequent years, students should secure minimum CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of 7.5 in the semester examinations at the end of every academic year.
|S.No.||Percentage of Refund of Fee||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI|
|1||100%*||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|3||80%||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission|
|5||00%||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission|
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
|Amenities and Service Fee for B.Tech., B.Arch. and B.Des. (INR) – One time payment at the time of admission|
|1||Amenities and Service Fee||Rs 35,000/-|
|*Hostel Fee per Year|
|Establishment Charges||Rs 40,000/-|
|Boarding Charges (Advance)||Rs 55,000/-|
*Caution Deposit (Refundable)Rs 5,000/-(one time payment)
|*Transport Charges per Year (Optional)|
|A.C. Bus||Rs 40,000/- to 50,000/-|
*Transport charges varies based on the distance
Programme Educational Objectives
- To introduce the fundamentals of science and engineering concepts essential for a computer engineer.
- To inculcate the knowledge of mathematical foundations and algorithmic principles for effective problem solving.
- To provide knowledge in computer science, modeling & design of computer based systems.
- To impart knowledge to analyze, design, test and implement software required for various applications.
- To hone personality skills, trigger social commitment and inculcate societal responsibilities.
- Analyse and build models applying the knowledge of mathematics, statistics, electronic, electrical and computer science discipline and solve the problem.
- Identify the sources of information for data collection, design and conduct the experiments and interpret the result.
- Think out-of-the box and solve the real time problems using their creativity in designing human friendly software systems.
- Comprehend computer engineering concepts ofthe new research developments and apply them to develop relevant software and hardware products.
- Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- Apply the computing knowledge to solve the socially relevant problems.
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, societal context and apply it in exploring the new developments, research trends and involve them in research.
- Develop professional integrity by understanding and appreciating professional, legal, ethical, cyber security and related issues and act with responsibility.
- Communicate, collaborate and work as a team by involving in the group projects of multi-disciplinary nature.
- To prepare documents as per the standards and present effectively to improve software documentation skills.
- Apply the hardware and software project management techniques to estimate the time and human resources required to complete computer engineering projects.
- Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Programme Specific Outcomes
- Understand, analyze and develop essential proficiency in the areas related to algorithms, system software, multimedia, web design, big data analytics, networking and apply the knowledge to solve practical problems.
- Apply standard practices and strategies in hardware and software project development using open-ended programming environments for successful career and entrepreneurship.