School of Computer Information and Mathematical Sciences
Computer Science & Engineering
For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as compulsory subjects. The candidates should have minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology. The candidates should have also secured minimum of 60% in graduation. B.E. / B.Tech. in CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / ICE / Electronics / MCA or Equivalent.
For Foreign Students
- Candidate should secure minimum of 60% in graduation.
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
|S.No||Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Admission Fee
one-time payment (USD)
|1||M.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering (2 years)||CGPA in UG Programme
8.0 and above: 750
Below 8.0 : 1500
|S.No.||Percentage of Refund of Fee||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI|
|1||100%*||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|3||80%||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission|
|5||00%||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission|
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
Hostel Fee Per Year
|NRI & International Students|
|A/C Double Sharing (Accommodation & Boarding)||USD 2,200|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 100|
Programme Educational Objectives
- To provide advanced knowledge and skills in the field of Computer Science and Engineering
- To provide essential skill sets needed for Software Development as perthe Industry requirements
- To instill confidence and provide necessary ambience to take up fundamental as well as applied Research in Computer related domains with social relevance
- To impart required analytical skills and tools for solving problems with varied complexity
- To hone necessary skills to effectively communicate, work as a team for a successful professional career
On completion of the programme the graduates will
- have the capability to design and develop computer based systems for different domains
- be able to apply the knowledge of computing tools and techniques for solving real life problems encountered in Software Industries
- be able to pursue quality research in areas of social relevance
- be able to work as a team exhibiting effective managerial skills