School of Physical and Chemical Science
Eligibility for Admission
B.Sc. Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Applied Science or equivalent degree in relevant field with a minimum CGPA of 5.0 / 50% of marks.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester|
|1||M.Sc. Chemistry||Rs 20,000|
|Amenities and Service Fee – One time payment at the time of admission|
|1||Amenities and Service Fee||Rs 20,000|
|*Hostel Fee per Year|
|1||Establishment Charges||Rs 40,000/-|
|2||Boarding Charges||Rs 55,000/-|
*Amenity and Service Fee: Rs.5000/- (one time payment)
|*Transport Charges per Year (Optional)|
|1||A.C. Bus||Rs 40,000/- to 50,000/-|
*Transport charges varies based on the distance
Admission Brochure 2021-22
Programme Educational Objectives
- To demonstrate a broad knowledge of descriptive Chemistry.
- To impart the basic analytical and technical skills to work effectively in the various fields of chemistry.
- To motivate critical thinking and analytical skills to solve complex chemical problems, e.g., analysis of data, interpretation of spectra, prediction of chemical structure, team-based problem solving, etc.
- To demonstrate an ability to conduct experiments in the above sub-disciplines with mastery of appropriate techniques and proficiency using core chemical instrumentation and modeling methods.
- To perform accurate quantitative measurements with an understanding of the theory and use of contemporary chemical instrumentation, interpret experimental results, perform calculations on these results and draw reasonable, accurate conclusions.
- To develop skills in quantitative modeling of static and dynamic chemical systems.
- To develop laboratory competence in relating chemical structure to spectroscopic phenomena.
- To synthesize, separate and characterize compounds using published reactions, protocols, standard laboratory equipment, and modern instrumentation.
On successful completion of this programme, the students will be able to
- Think critically and analyze chemical problems.
- Present scientific and technical information resulting from laboratory experiments in both written and oral formats.
- Work effectively and safely in a laboratory environment.
- Use technologies/instrumentation to collect and analyze data.
- Work in teams as well as independently.
- Apply modern methods of analysis to chemical systems in a laboratory setting