School of Computer Information and Mathematical Sciences
For NRI Candidates
B.E. / B.Tech. in CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/EIE/ICE/Electronics / MCA or Equivalent
- Candidate should secure minimum of 50% in graduation
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination
Documents Required for NRI Admissions
1. NRI candidates should produce Employer Certificate of the sponsor – either Father or Mother.
2. Application form with all details furnished.
3. Photocopies of the following
(I) NRI bank account passbook (front page photocopy)
(II) Passport copy of the parent having NRI status.
(III) Passport copy of student (except for NRI-S candidates)
4. Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
5. NRI Status Certificate in respect of father/mother.
6. Certificates of Educational Qualifications
10th Std/12th Std/Degree/Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate (as applicable to specific
7. Medical Fitness Certificate
8. Undertaking Duly Countersigned By Parent/Guardian.
Admission, Transfer and Change of Course
Admission to various programs will be subject to verification of facts as in the original certificates /documents of the candidates. Management reserves the right to cancel admission if any discrepancy is noted, even at a later point any time after the admission. Such a decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
Admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Mark Sheet, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate and Conduct Certificate, etc.) to the concerned Admissions Officer before the stipulated date. NRI student who has been granted admission to a particular programme shall not be allowed to change the programme subsequently.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. If the candidates furnish mark sheets of the qualifying examination only in grades, the minimum marks pertaining to the grade obtained in the course will be taken into consideration while determining the marks in the subjects.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI STUDENTS
|S.No||Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Amenities and Service Fee (USD)
|1||M.Tech. Information Technology (2 years)||CGPA in UG Programme
8.0 and above: 750
Below 8.0 : 1500
|Merit Scholarship for M.Tech. Programme|
|CGPA in UG Programme||Scholarship on the fee|
|8.0 and above||USD 1500 per year as Scholarship*|
|Hostel Fee Per Year|
|Non A/C – Four Sharing||USD 1400|
|A/C – Four Sharing||USD 2000|
|A/C – Three Sharing||USD 2100|
|A/C – Twin Sharing||USD 2200|
|International Hostel A/C – Twin Sharing||USD 2700|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 100|
Admission Brochure 2020-21
Programme Educational Objectives
- To impart broad spectrum of knowledge and skill in the analysis, design, implementation and testing of software systems
- To focus on need based research in different domains relevant to Information Technology and carry out research projects of national and social relevance
- To provide problem solving capability through IT tools and techniques with adequate hands on experience to meet industry/ societal needs
- To develop communication, problem solving, team spirit and leadership skills for a successful professional career
- To impart professional ethics and develop independent and life-long learning skills for the sustainable development
On completion of the programme, students will be able to:
- Analyze, design, test and implement software systems required for IT industry
- Apply relevant tools and techniques to solve software problems and undertake research activities
- Prepare necessary software documentation and present with effective communication skills
- Manage, organize and lead a team of highly competent Information technologist
- Practice professional ethics and learn independently throughout the life to contribute for the society and sustainable development