School of Computer Information and Mathematical Sciences
Computer Science & Engineering
For NRI Candidates
B.E. / B.Tech. in CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/EIE/ICE/Electronics / MCA or Equivalent
- Candidate should secure minimum of 50% in graduation
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination
Documents Required for NRI Admissions
1. NRI candidates should produce Employer Certificate of the sponsor – either Father or Mother.
2. Application form with all details furnished.
3. Photocopies of the following
(I) NRI bank account passbook (front page photocopy)
(II) Passport copy of the parent having NRI status.
(III) Passport copy of student (except for NRI-S candidates)
4. Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
5. NRI Status Certificate in respect of father/mother.
6. Certificates of Educational Qualifications
10th Std/12th Std/Degree/Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate (as applicable to specific
7. Medical Fitness Certificate
8. Undertaking Duly Countersigned By Parent/Guardian.
Admission, Transfer and Change of Course
Admission to various programs will be subject to verification of facts as in the original certificates /documents of the candidates. Management reserves the right to cancel admission if any discrepancy is noted, even at a later point any time after the admission. Such a decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
Admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Mark Sheet, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate and Conduct Certificate, etc.) to the concerned Admissions Officer before the stipulated date. NRI student who has been granted admission to a particular programme shall not be allowed to change the programme subsequently.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. If the candidates furnish mark sheets of the qualifying examination only in grades, the minimum marks pertaining to the grade obtained in the course will be taken into consideration while determining the marks in the subjects.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI STUDENTS
|S.No||Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Amenities and Service Fee (USD)
|1||M.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering (2 years)||CGPA in UG Programme
8.0 and above: 750
Below 8.0 : 1500
|Merit Scholarship for M.Tech. Programme|
|CGPA in UG Programme||Scholarship on the fee|
|8.0 and above||USD 1500 per year as Scholarship*|
|Hostel Fee Per Year|
|Non A/C – Four Sharing||USD 1400|
|A/C – Four Sharing||USD 2000|
|A/C – Three Sharing||USD 2100|
|A/C – Twin Sharing||USD 2200|
|International Hostel A/C – Twin Sharing||USD 2700|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 100|
Admission Brochure 2020-21
Alumni Video Testimonial
Programme Educational Objectives
- To provide advanced knowledge and skills in the field of Computer Science and Engineering
- To provide essential skill sets needed for Software Development as per the Industry requirements
- To instill confidence and provide necessary ambience to take up fundamental as well as applied Research in Computer related domains with social
- To impart required analytical skills and tools for solving problems with varied complexity
- To hone necessary skills to effectively communicate, work as a team for a successful professional career
On completion of the programme the graduates will
- Have the capability to design and develop computer based systems for different domains
- Be able to apply the knowledge of computing tools and techniques for solving real life problems encountered in Software Industries
- Be able to pursue quality research in areas of social relevance
- Be able to work as a team exhibiting effective managerial skills
Programme Specific Outcomes
- Design, Analyze and develop essential proficiency in the areas related to algorithms, networking, web design, big data analytics, cloud computing, security, IoT and apply the knowledge to solve real world problems
- Apply the knowledge of computer science in various domains to identify research gaps and provide solutions in an optimized way