School of Life Sciences
Eligibility For B.Tech. Programme
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard examination conducted by State Board / CBSE / ISC or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics (or) Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates should have appeared for the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT 2021) or should have a valid score in JEE (Main).
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education alone are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1999.
CIEAT 2021 – Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test
Candidates shall be selected for admission to B.Tech. Programme of all branches of study based on the merit in the qualifying examination and the marks scored in the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT-2021) conducted by B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology. Candidates having a valid score in JEE (Main) will be directly selected for admission.
Applications are invited from prospective Candidates.
Helpline : +91 95432 77888
e-mail : email@example.com
|Programme||*Tuition Fee per Semester based on % of marks in
Maths (or) Biology, Physics & Chemistry (INR)
|90% and above||80 – 89%||Below 80%|
|Biotechnology||Rs 25,000*||Rs 45,000*||Rs 75,000|
|Merit Scholarship for B.Tech. Programmes|
|+2 Cut off marks range||Scholarship on the fee|
|90% and above||Rs.1,00,000/- per year as Scholarship*|
|80 – 89%||Rs.60,000/- per year as Scholarship*|
*To receive the merit scholarship in the subsequent years, students should secure minimum CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of 7.5 in the semester examinations at the end of every academic year.
|Amenities and Service Fee for B.Tech., B.Arch. and B.Des. (INR) – One time payment at the time of admission|
|1||Amenities and Service Fee||Rs 35,000/-|
|*Hostel Fee per Year|
|Establishment Charges||Rs 40,000/-|
|Boarding Charges||Rs 55,000/-|
*Amenity and Service Fee: Rs 5,000/- (one time payment)
|*Transport Charges per Year (Optional)|
|A.C. Bus||Rs 40,000/- to 50,000/-|
*Transport charges varies based on the distance
Admission Brochure 2021-22
Programme Educational Objectives
- This course will facilitate the graduates to be professionally competent in Biotechnology to solve the problems in environmental, food, biochemical and biomedical engineering
- This course will offer students with a solid foundation in Chemical engineering and Biological Sciences, to enable them to work on engineering applications in biotechnology as per the requirement of the industries, and also will enable the students to pursue higher studies and research
- This course will enable students to acquire knowledge on the fundamentals of Biochemistry, Cell biology, Microbiology and Molecular biology to enable them to understand basic concept in modern biology and help them to build their carrier in this field
- This course will facilitate the students to acquire knowledge in fields such as genetic engineering, protein engineering, and Bioprocess engineering and associated downstream processing enabling their application through Bioprocess technology
- This course will aid the students to learn the recent developments in the field of Genomics, Proteomics, Cancer Biology and modern drug discovery approaches. It will also empower the students to have advanced focus on the molecular basis of diseases and development of advanced therapeutics
- This programme will teach students the importance of Bioethics, entrepreneurship, communication and management skills
- This course will also offer the graduates to demonstrate their proficiency in theory and practice of bio-techniques through life-long learning and provide confidence to perform as an individual and / or member of a team with professional and ethical behavior
- Graduates of the course will have strong background in the interface of modern biology and advanced bioprocess technology and be able to use these tools in industry and/or institutes wherever necessary
- Graduates will identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural science, and engineering sciences
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
- Graduates of the course will have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
- Graduates of the course will function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
- Graduates of the course will communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with the society at large
- Graduates of the course will apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering and technology practice
- Graduates of the course will design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, and cultural, societal, and environmental considerations