School of Life Sciences
For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISC etc.) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects. The candidates should have minimum average of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
For Foreign Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
- Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1997.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
|S.No||Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Admission Fee
one-time payment (USD)
|Percentage of Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Maths
80% and above: 2000
50% to 79%: 3000
|S.No.||Percentage of Refund of Fee||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI|
|1||100%*||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|3||80%||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission|
|5||00%||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission|
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
Hostel Fee Per Year
|NRI & International Students|
|A/C Double Sharing (Accommodation & Boarding)||USD 2,200|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 100|
Programme Educational Objectives
- To convey better knowledge among the students about modern day biotechnology
- To ensure better quality of education by continuous monitoring and review of performance and counseling students.
- To achieve excellent pass percentage in the semester examination.
- To enhance problem-solving skills of students through industry oriented projects applying state-of -art techniques.
- To supplement the academic input of students by way of seminars, conferences, guest lectures and industrial visits.
- To strive constantly so as to improve the quality of the faculty members through up-gradation of qualification, participation in, and conduction of short term training programs, seminars and workshops, and publications of papers, books etc.
- To provide industrial exposure to the faculty members by undertaking sponsored research, consultancy work and organizing industry oriented training programs at various levels.