School of Mechanical Sciences
For International Candidates
B.E./ B.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering / Mechatronics / EEE / ECE / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or Equivalent.
- Candidate should secure minimum of 50% in graduation
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination
Documents Required for International Admissions
All the International students will require a student visa endorsed by this Institution for joining full-time courses. No other endorsement is acceptable. The visa should be valid for the prescribed duration of the course.
A visa is required for International students. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) who possess either OCI (Overseas Indian Citizenship) or PIO card do not require Indian Visa. OCI and PIO card gives them the freedom to visit India without a visa. OCI and PIO cards are a multi-purpose lifelong visa for visiting India. However, those PIOs who do not have PIO or OCI card have to apply for the student visa.
2. International Candidates should produce the following:
(i) Proof of age
(ii) Proof of nationality
(iii) 12th Grade mark sheet
3. Application form with all details furnished.
4. Photocopies of the following
(I) International bank account passbook (front page photocopy)
(II) Passport copy of student.
5. Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
6. Certificates of Educational Qualifications
10th Std/12th Std/Degree/Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate (as applicable to specific programme).
7. Medical Fitness Certificate
8. Undertaking Duly Countersigned By Parent/Guardian.
Admission, Transfer and Change of Course
Admission to various programs will be subject to verification of facts as in the original certificates /documents of the candidates. Management reserves the right to cancel admission if any discrepancy is noted, even at a later point any time after the admission. Such a decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
Admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Mark Sheet, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate and Conduct Certificate, etc.) to the concerned Admissions Officer before the stipulated date. An International student who has been granted admission to a particular Programme shall not be allowed to change the Programme subsequently.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. If the candidates furnish mark sheets of the qualifying examination only in grades, the minimum marks pertaining to the grade obtained in the course will be taken into consideration while determining the marks in the subjects.
Takhellambam Rocky Devi
Director in Charge
Centre for International Relations
Mobile: +91 98844 99088
FEE STRUCTURE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
|S.No||Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Amenities and Service Fee (USD)
|1||M.Tech. Avionics (2 years)||CGPA in UG Programme
8.0 and above: 750
Below 8.0 : 1500
|Hostel Fee Per Year|
|Non A/C – Four Sharing||USD 1400|
|A/C – Four Sharing||USD 2000|
|A/C – Three Sharing||USD 2100|
|A/C – Twin Sharing||USD 2200|
|International Hostel A/C – Twin Sharing||USD 2700|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 100|
Admission Brochure 2020-21
Programme Educational Objectives
- To impart adequate knowledge in practical and theoretical domains in the field of Avionics Engineering through rigorous post graduate education
- To provide skills required to have successful technical and managerial careers in Avionics industries and Aviation Engineering Management
- To develop creativity, ability, and potential, to generate innovative ideas and contribute to development and other needs of Aviation industries
- To develop sustained interest in learning and adapting new technology developments to meet the needs of changing industrial scenarios
- Ability to design, analyze, and conduct experimentsto interpret data in the field of Avionics Engineering
- Ability to design a system or a component tomeet design requirements with constraints exclusively meant for Avionics Engineering
- Familiarity with modern engineering tools and skills required to analyze problems in Avionics Engineering as a member of multidisciplinary teams
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities with reference to a career in the field of Avionics Engineering and other professional fields
- Understand the importance of design and development of Flight Control System, Navigation System, and System Simulation, from a systems integration point of view
- Ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and non-verbal forms
- Capability to understand the value of lifelong learning
- Development of a firm scientific, technological, and communications base that helps find placement in the Aircraft industry and R & D organizations related to Avionics Engineering and other professional fields
- Acquire skills and knowledge required for undertaking doctoral studies and research in inter- and multidisciplinary areas