School of Computer Information and Mathematical Sciences
B.Tech. Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
Eligibility For B.Tech. Programme
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard examination conducted by State Board / CBSE / ISC or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates should have appeared for the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT 2021) or should have a valid score in JEE (Main).
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education alone are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1999.
CIEAT 2021 – Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test
Candidates shall be selected for admission to B.Tech. Programme of all branches of study based on the merit in the qualifying examination and the marks scored in the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT-2021) conducted by B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology. Candidates having a valid score in JEE (Main) will be directly selected for admission.
Applications are invited from prospective Candidates.
Helpline : +91 95432 77888
e-mail : email@example.com
|Programme||*Tuition Fee per Semester based on % of marks in
Maths, Physics & Chemistry (INR)
|90% and above||80 – 89%||Below 80%|
|Artificial Intelligence & Data Science||Rs 30,000*||Rs 60,000*||Rs 1,00,000|
|Merit Scholarship for B.Tech. Programmes|
|+2 Cut off marks range||Scholarship on the fee|
|90% and above||Rs.1,40,000/- per year as Scholarship*|
|80 – 89%||Rs.80,000/- per year as Scholarship*|
*To receive the merit scholarship in the subsequent years, students should secure minimum CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of 7.5 in the semester examinations at the end of every academic year.
|Amenities and Service Fee for B.Tech., B.Arch. and B.Des. (INR) – One time payment at the time of admission|
|1||Amenities and Service Fee||Rs 35,000/-|
|*Hostel Fee per Year|
|Establishment Charges||Rs 40,000/-|
|Boarding Charges||Rs 55,000/-|
*Amenity and Service Fee: Rs 5,000/ (one time payment)
|*Transport Charges per Year (Optional)|
|A.C. Bus||Rs 40,000/- to 50,000/-|
*Transport charges varies based on the distance
Admission Brochure 2021-22
Programme Educational Objectives
- To introduce the fundamentals of science and engineering concepts essential for a data architect / data scientist
- To inculcate the knowledge of mathematical foundations and algorithmic principles for effective problem solving
- To provide knowledge in data sciencefor modern computational data analysis and modeling methodologies
- To provide the knowledge in artificial intelligence techniquesand apply them to develop relevant models and real time products
- To impart knowledge to analyze, design, test and implement the model required for various applications
- To hone personality skills, trigger social commitment and inculcate societal responsibilities
- Analyse and build models applying the knowledge of mathematics, statistics, electronic, electrical and computer science discipline and solve the problem
- Identify the sources of information for data collection, design and conduct the experiments and interpret the result
- Think out-of-the box and solve the real time problems using their creativity in designing human friendly software systems
- Comprehend computer engineering concepts of the new research developments and apply them to develop relevant software and hardware products
- Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
- Apply the computing knowledge to solve the socially relevant problems
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, societal context and apply it in exploring the new developments, research trends and involve them in research
- Develop professional integrity by understanding and appreciating professional, legal, ethical, cyber security and related issues and act with responsibility
- Communicate, collaborate and work as a team by involving in the group projects of multi-disciplinary nature
- To prepare documents as per the standards and present effectively to improve software documentation skills
- Apply the hardware and software project management techniques to estimate the time and human resources required to complete computer engineering projects
- Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
Programme Specific Outcomes
- Understand, analyze and develop essential proficiency in the areas related to data science and artificial intelligence in terms of underlying statistical and computational principlesand apply the knowledge to solve practical problems
- Implement Artificial Intelligence and data science techniques such as search algorithms, neural networks, machine learning and data analytics for solving a problem and designing novel algorithms for successful career and entrepreneurship