||Downloads (curriculum & syllabi)
||B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering R2017 (Updted upto August 2019)
||B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering R2013 (Updted upto August 2019)
||M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering R2019
||M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering R2016 (Updted upto August 2019)
Program Educational Objectives
The Program Educational Objectives of B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) programme is presented below:
- To introduce the fundamentals of science and engineering concepts essential for a computer engineer.
- To inculcate the knowledge of mathematical foundations and algorithmic principles for effective problem solving.
- To provide knowledge in computer science, modeling & design of computer based systems.
- To impart knowledge to analyze, design, test and implement software required for various applications.
- To hone personality skills, trigger social commitment and inculcate societal responsibilities.
Programme Outcomes for B.Tech (CSE)
- PO1: Analyse and build models applying the knowledge of mathematics, statistics, electronic, electrical and computer science discipline and solve the problem.
- PO2: Identify the sources of information for data collection, design and conduct the experiments and interpret the result.
- PO3: Think out-of-the box and solve the real time problems using their creativity in designing human friendly software systems.
- PO4: Comprehend computer engineering concepts ofthe new research developments and apply them to develop relevant software and hardware products.
- PO5: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: Apply the computing knowledge to solve the socially relevant problems.
- PO7: Understand the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, societal context and apply it in exploring the new developments, research trends and involve them in research.
- PO8: Develop professional integrity by understanding and appreciating professional, legal, ethical, cyber security and related issues and act with responsibility.
- PO9: Communicate, collaborate and work as a team by involving in the group projects of multi-disciplinary nature.
- PO10: To prepare documents as per the standards and present effectively to improve software documentation skills.
- PO11: Apply the hardware and software project management techniques to estimate the time and human resources required to complete computer engineering projects.
- PO12: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Programme Specific Outcomes
- PSO1: Understand, analyze and develop essential proficiency in the areas related to algorithms, system software, multimedia, web design, big data analytics, networking and apply the knowledge to solve practical problems.
- PSO2: Apply standard practices and strategies in hardware and software project development using open-ended programming environments for successful career and entrepreneurship.