|Nature of Employment
||M.Com, MBA., M.Phil.,Ph.D., NET.,SET.
||C. Abdul Hakeem College, Melvisharam, Vellore.
||University of Madras
||University of Madras
||New College, Chennai
||University of Madras
||Muthurangam Govt.Arts College, Vellore.
||University of Madras
||Mazharul Uloom College, Ambur, Vellore
||Govt of Tamil Nadu
||K.M.G.College of Arts and Science,
Gudiyattam, Vellore district.Tamil Nadu
- Taxation, Advance Financial Management and Human Resource Management
M.Phil Awarded – 12
PUBLICATIONS – BOOKS
- India’s Foreign Trade Opportunities and Challenges, Jayalakshmi publications, 2014, Madurai: ISBN: 978-93-84193-15-7.
- Higher Education in India Opportunities and Challenges, Frontline Publishing House, New Delhi, 2015: ISBN: 978-81-909331-0-0.
- Impact of Ethics and Human Resource Management in a Globalization, Indo Global Journal of Applied Management Science –Volume 2, ISSN: 2320-7892/April 2014.
- Evolution of Green Marketing and Green Marketing Mix Strategies, Shanlax International Journals (UGC approved) –Volume 6, ISSN :2320-4168, February 2018
- Contemporary challenges, opportunities and innovative ideas for the sustainable development of business, Shanlax International Journals (UGC approved no.44120) –Volume 6, ISSN :2320-4168, January 2018
- FDI in Retail: A Boon and A Bane, C. Abdul Hakeem College Journal of Humanities, Volume 2, July-Dec, 2014. No: 2, ISSN: 2320-3102.
- A Study on Conceptual Framework of a Foreign Exchange, C. Abdul Hakeem College Journal of Humanities, Volume 3, Jan-June,2015. No: 1, ISSN: 2320-3102.
- Impact of ethics and Human Resource Management, C. Abdul Hakeem College Journal of Humanities, Volume 6, July-Dec, 2017. No: 1, ISSN: 2320-3102.
PAPER PRESENTATIONS ON INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS/CONFERENCE
- International conference on Global Economic crisis: An Islamic perspective organized by New college, Chennai on 5 & 6th March 2012
- International conference on India’s foreign trade opportunities and Challenges organised by Hajee karutha rowther Howdia College,Uththamapalayam, Theni on 09th september 2014
- International conference on “Competency Building strategies in Business and Technology for sustainable Development organized by Sri Ganesh School of Business Management” Salem held on 25th February 2014.
- International conference on “Commerce and Management of Tamilian during Sangam period” organized by Government Thirumagal Mills College, Gudiyatham, Vellore on 5th,6th February 2015.
- International conference on “Marketing of Tourism in Tamil Nadu”organized by Arcot Sri Mahalakshmi Women’s College, Villapakkam on 30th August 2017.
PAPER PRESENTATIONS ON NATIONAL SEMINARS
- National Seminar on Culture based business ethics organised by C.Abdul Hakeem College, Melvisharam on 13th Dec 2011.
- National Colloquium on “Emerging Trends in Indian Retail Trade” organized by M.K.Jain College, Vaniyambodi on 8th feb 2013.
- National seminar on FDI in India Retail Sector & its perspectives organized by M.K.Jain College, Vaniyambadi on 15th Feb 2013.
- National seminar on FDI in MBRT-Boon Organized by Ganesh College of Arts & Science Salem on16th Feb 2013.
- UGC Sponsored National seminar on “Business Ethics and Human Values in Corporate World” organized by Hasanath college for women, Bangalore on 24th & 25th March 2014.
- UGC Sponsored National Conference on FDI – Challenges and Opportunities organized by Government Thirumagal Mills College, Gudiyattam on 21st & 22nd August 2014.
- UGC Sponsored National Conference on “HIGHER EDUCATION IN INDIA: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES” organized by Government Arts College (Autonomous), Karur on 30th January, 2015.
- National seminar on “New Vistas in Employment Relations in Public and Private Sector Undertakings” organized by Jamal Mohamed College, Tiruchirapalli on 5th feb 2015.
- National seminar on “Corporate Social Responsibility” organized by Mazharul Uloom College, Ambur, Vellore district on 20th Oct 2016.
SEMINAR / CONFERENCE / WORKSHOP ATTENTED
- National seminar on “Restructuring of Commerce Curriculum in the Wake of Entry of Foreign Universities” organized by the Muthayammal College of Arts & Science, Namakkal district on 24th & 25th Sep. 2004.
- National conference on Advertising Management organized by K.M.G.College of Arts& Science, Gudiyattam on 22nd Nov. 2006
- National Conference on Stress Management organised by K.M.G.College of Arts& Science, Gudiyattam on 10th Jan. 2007.
- State level Seminar on Recent trends in Banking organized by K.M.G.College of Arts& Science, Gudiyattam on 31st Jan. 2008.
- National seminar on Global Marketing organised by Adiparasakthi College, Kalavi on 19th March 2008.
- National seminar on Human Resource Management organised by K.M.G.College of Arts& Science, Gudiyattam on 4th March 2008.
- Global crisis and its impacts on Indian Economy organised by K.M.G.College of Arts& Science, Gudiyattam on 20th Jan. 2009.
- Corporate Governance and Brand image India Inc organised by Islamiah college,VNB on 15th March 2009.
- State level Seminar on Career development organised by K.M.G.College of Arts& Science, Gudiyattam on 8th oct. 2009.
- Conference on Entrepreneurial development organised by K.M.G.College of Arts& Science, Gudiyattam on 26th Feb. 2010.
- National conference on Human Resource Practices in Globalization Era organised by Adiparasakthi College, Kalavi on 23rd Feb. 2011.
- UGC sponsored orientation programme on “Art of Text Book Writing” organized by Islamiah College, Vaniyambodi on 19th Feb. 2012.
- Faculty Improvement Programme organized by M.K.Jain College for Women, Vaniyambody on 8th March 2014.
- A Workshop on Research Craft organized by M.K.Jain College for Women, Vaniyambody on 11th &12th Nov. 2014.
- All India Workshop (STP), Methodology Of Research, NITI Aayog for Decentralisation of Power & Sustainable Development ( Govt. of India New Planning model organized UGC- Academic Staff College by Pondicherry University on 29th and 30 th January 2015.
- Conference on “Make in India” organized by K.M.G.College of Arts & Science, Gudiyatham on 8th Sep.2015.
- National Level Workshop on “Research Methodology and Thesis Writing” organized by Voorhees College, Vellore on 21st & 22nd Sep.2015.
- International conference on Science and learning and Teaching organized by C.Abdul Hakeem College, Melvisharam on 8th Oct 2016.
- International conference on “Augmented Contemporary and Innovation in Business Interventions” organized by Marudhar Kesari Jain College,Vaniyambodi on 17th August 2017.
- Participated Faculty Development Programme organized by KMG college of arts & science college on 24.03.2018.
ACHIEVEMENTS / AWARDS
BEST RED RIBON CLUB
- Programme Officer Award in the year of 2010
- Programme Officer Award in the year of 2011
- Programme Officer Award in the year of 2012
- Programme Officer Award in the year of 2015
- Programme Officer Award in the year of 2016
- Received National Young Leaders Programme Award (cash prize Rs.30,000) from Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt. of India for the year 2015-16.