Vision & Mission
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering envisions to be a leader in providing state of the art education through excellence in teaching, training, and research in contemporary areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering and aspires to meet the global and socio economic challenges of the country.
- The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, endeavors to produce globally competent Engineers prepared to face challenges of the society.
- To enable the students to formulate, design and solve problems in applied science and engineering.
- To provide excellent teaching and research environment using state of the art facilities.
- To provide adequate practical training to meet the requirement of the Electronics & communication industry.
- To train the students to take up leadership roles in their career or to pursue higher education and research