Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
The Department was established in the year 1994. It offers under graduate program B. Tech- Electronics and Communication Engineering and Post Graduate programme – M. Tech VLSI and Embedded systems and Ph.D. The department has an optimum blend of staff members with Research & Development, Industrial and Academic experience. The department has excellent infrastructure with 14 labs all with industry standard hardware & software tools.
Best Practices of the Department
- Providing Value Added Courses for the students.
- Internship for all the students in various research organizations and core industries.
- E-learning through MOOC-NPTEL and SWAYAM courses.
- Project based learning
- Peer assisted learning
- Consultancy and testing service in the areas of Antennas and Embedded System
- Technological Service to the society (Projects to the underprivileged)
- Interaction with core Industries for Project Placement and Training
Scope for Employment
- Students can take up positions in Research, Design, Analysis, Development, Production, Testing, Installation and Commissioning in the areas of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- They can take up positions as Software Solution Developers, Hardware Engineers, Networking Engineers, Telecommunication Engineers, Product Engineers and Marketing of Technological Products & Systems