Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
The Department was established in the year 1994 .It offers under graduate program B. Tech- Electronics and Communication Engineering and 2 Post Graduate programmes – M. Tech Communication Systems and M. Tech –VLSI & Embedded Systems. The department has an optimum blend of staff members with Research & Development, Industrial and Academic experience. The department has excellent infrastructure with 14 labs all with industry standard hardware & software tools.
BEST PRACTICES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Providing Value Added Courses for the students.
- Internship for all the students in various research organizations and core industries.
- E-learning through MOOC, NPTEL and SWAYAM courses.
- Consultancy and testing service in the areas of Antennas
- Technological Service to the society (Projects to the underprivileged)
- Students provide solutions to industry related problems.
Department Promo Video
- To provide a strong foundation in fundamentals, analytical ability, logical thinking & the state of the art domain knowledge, for enabling students to solve real world problems of the society.
- To prepare them to face the technological challenges of the future by honing their skill sets.
- To train them in cutting edge technologies by exposing them to relevant Hardware and Software tools and practices of the industry.
- To achieve an all round development of the students by providing soft skills in addition to the academic input making them readily deployable in the Industry.
- To strive to update the knowledge of the faculty on a continuous basis by undertaking quality research, funded projects, consultancy and extension activities.
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering envisions to be a leader in providing state of the art education through excellence in teaching, training, and research in contemporary areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering and aspires to meet the global and socio economic challenges of the country.
- The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, endeavors to produce globally competent Engineers prepared to face challenges of the society.
- To enable the students to formulate, design and solve problems in applied science and engineering.
- To provide excellent teaching and research environment using state of the art facilities.
- To provide adequate practical training to meet the requirement of the Electronics & communication industry.
- To train the students to take up leadership roles in their career or to pursue higher education and research
Scope for Employment
- Students can take up positions in Research, Design, Analysis, Development, Production, Testing, Installation and Commissioning in the areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Students can play an active role in all endeavors and advancement in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering which transform the way humans communicate and enhance their life styles.
- They can take up positions as Software Solution Developers, Hardware Engineers, Networking Engineers, Network Programmers and Product Engineers and Marketing of Technological Products & Systems.