Innovative Interact Club
- The main vision of the club is to prepare the students with high technical abilities and skills which can allow them to perform their roles efficiently and raise their skilled in areas of Information Technology in order to achieve success and self-professional excellence.
- The club activities include Guest Lectures, Seminars, Contest and specialized training for relevant topics in Information Technology.
- Debugging, Web Designing and software development contest are also organized for the students of Information Technology.
The details of Innovative Interact Club activities are mentioned below:
- Department of Information Technology organized Seven weeks MONGODB Online Training and Certification Programme “MongoDB for Java Developers” during March 2017 to May 2017.
- Department of Information Technology organized Six weeks Oracle iLearning Certification Programme in “Database Design and Programming with SQL” in collaboration with Oracle Academy and ICT Academy of Tamilnadu during 19h September, 2016 to 28th October, 2016
- Organized six weeks Oracle iLearning Certification Programme in “Database Design and Database Programming with SQL” by department of Information Technology, BSAIST in collaboration with Oracle Academy Global and ICT Academy of Tamilnadu during 7th September, 2015 to 23rd October, 2015.
- Seven weeks Online course on “MongoDB Application Development using Java” is started from 17th March to 5th May 2015 at BSAU Apple iOS Application Development Center for registered B.Tech(IT) UG and M.Tech(IT) PG students of Department of Information Technology, BSAIST.
- The Department has conducted “Secure Cloud” classes on Cloud Security Threats, Data encryption and decryption, Cloud security in a modern networked environment, Demo on Snort- Intrusion Detection tool on Linux, Trust and Credential management on secure cloud, Web security– Security as a Service (SecaaS), SQL Injection, Reliability and availability on secure cloud environment, E-Mail Security, Website Hacking, Ethical hacking.
- The Department of Information Technology introduced a theme base event named “Cloud Connect”. In connection with “Cloud Connect” theme based event, Ms.R.Priyadarshini, AP(SG) / IT delivered a lecture on “Big Data Analytics- Hadoop, No SQL Database, Cloud App development services”, Ms.L.Shakkeera, AP(SG)/IT delivered a lecture on “Cloud Services vs Web Services, Mobile Cloud & Open Source Platforms” and Dr. Latha Tamilselvan, Prof&Head/IT delivered a lecture on “Secure Cloud” for registered B.Tech (IT) Second year and Third year students at Department of Information Technology, BSAIST on 06-03-15, 13-03-15 and 20-03-15 respectively.