Conference / Seminars / Workshop organized
IIPC Cell is engaged in being a connecting point between the institution and the Industry. In its endeavor to provide the best of collaboration.
IIPC Cell organize corporate events, seminars and experts from the corporate segment.
- Organised a One day conference in association with FICCI focused on “Enhancing Employability for Students” held on 12th March 2020. The conference had the presence of Senior Management cadre from sectors like manufacturing, automobiles and others
- The Industry Institute Partnership Cell organised “HR Conclave 2020” with the HRs, Senior Mangers from reputed industries. The conclave theme was “Get Set Go” to provide students to learning about Corporate demands and how to take up the challenges of Corporate world
- Chroma HR meet is organized at our Institute premises. Mr. Malarvannan Fernando, Head HR – L&T Valves & EC member Chroma delivered a brief Lecture about the Industrial relations adventures. Around 50 HR’s from various Industries have participated and shared their experience about the Industrial relations
- BSA crescent is participating ICT Academy BRIDGE 2020 scheduled on 25 – 26 Feb 2020 at IIT Madras Research Park. The event wouldl have 1000+ Delegates, 50 Speakers , 30 Partners , 20 Exhibitors, 5 innovative Edutechs and many more. This event was sponsored by our Institute. The theme was on research and it’s significance in developing the next level of contributors and educational institutions. The speakers represented a wide variation of sectors like CSIR (CEERI, CSIO),TCS, HCL and many others. The speakers focused on the aspects of AI, robotics, language natural language processing and the transformation of industries due to AI
- BSA Crescent University Industry Institute partnership Cell joins hands with Assocham New Delhi organize 2 days National conference ” Transforming Higher Education to meet Future challenges” held on 15th & 16th Nov. 2019 at New Delhi
- A two days’ workshop on “Autonomous Self Driving Car Design & Demo” organized by Industry Institute Partnership Cell of our University in Association with RCDC India on 8th Nov. 2019 at Seminar Hall, Mechanical Science block of our University. Mr. Rahul Ranjan, Resource Person, Race Official Maruti Suzuki Motorsports, gave a brief presentation
- The Industry Institute of Partnership cell and Prag Robotics jointly conducting the event of Robotics Super League-2019 (Phase – II) for School students (Juniors) on 2nd Nov. 2019 at Auditorium, Convention Centre.300+ students participating in this event from various schools across Chennai
- We have organized a seminar on “Industries Expectations” for Pre-final year (3rd year) & Final year B.Tech. core branch Students in two different sessions on 5th Feb. 2019
- Indo Japan job opportunities awareness program conducted on 11th Oct. 2018. Mr. Tomio Isogai, Former Managing Director of Sharp India Ltd., Mr. Karunanidhi, Director, Hitachi, and Mr. Appavu, Indo – Japan, Advisor addressed to the students. 400 + students participated this programme
- A one day workshop on “Opportunities in Capital markets” and Job Hunting & Operational Excellence for first-year MBA / BBA / B.Com. Students on 13th Oct. 2018
- An “Interactive Session on Aviation Industry – Take off with Brilliance” on 24th September 2018 for our UG / PG students at our Institute premises. Captain Jacob Selvaraj, Honorary Secretary, Madras Flying Club, and his team to take this further visited the Institute and interact with students
- We have sponsored in the largest Industry-Institute interaction event of India “BRIDGE’2018” held on 28th March 2018 at Hotel ITC Grand Chola, Chennai organized by ICT ACADEMY, Chennai. More than 10 faculties were participated in this event from our Institute. We have a stall about admissions and our infrastructure and displayed on a whole day. Our student’s participated in the cultural events