For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as compulsory subjects. The candidates should have minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology.
For Foreign Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
- Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1997.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)
||Admission Fee – one-time payment (USD)
||B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering (4 years)
||Percentage of Refund of Fee
||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI
||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission
||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission
||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission
||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission
||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
Hostel Fee Per Year
|NRI & International Students
|A/C Double Sharing (Accommodation & Boarding)
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)
Programme Educational Objectives
- To induce a sense of excitement in learning by adapting a holistic approach through well designed curriculum, pedagogy and evaluation for a successful professional career
- To provide a strong foundation in physical sciences and analytics to enable comprehensive understanding of the basic principles of Mechanical Engineering
- To develop knowledge and skill in applying engineering principles to conceive, design, analyze, manufacture, maintain and recycle engineering systems and components
- To equip the students with essential fundamental knowledge not only in the facets of Mechanical Engineering but also from other relevant disciplines to infuse a multi-disciplinary approach
- To enhance the spirit of inquiry through projects, internships leading to development of creativity, self confidence and team spirit
- To provide necessary ambience with scope for developing communication and life skills so as to meet the needs of the society in the globalized environment