School of Computer Information and Mathematical Sciences
M.Tech. Artificial Intelligence & Data Science
Eligibility for Admission
Passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant field (B.E. / B.Tech. in CSE / IT / ECE / Software Engineering / Computer and Communication Engg. / Electronics Engineering).
Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
- Admission is based on the CGPA /Percentage obtained in the UG degree and performance in the Crescent PG Entrance Exam (CPGEE 2021)
- CPGEE is scheduled on 27.09.2021 in the Institute Campus (Time : 10 AM to 12 Noon, MCQ Type)
- Date of Admission: 27.09.2021 – Afternoon
- Applicants who have already appeared in the National level Entrance Exams like GATE, TANCET, etc., and have secured valid scores are exempted from appearing CPGEE 2021
M.Tech. Fee Structure
1. For Non-GATE Candidates
|Tuition Fee per Semester – CGPA in UG Programme|
|Sl. No.||Name of the Programme||9.0 and above||8.0 to 8.9||7.0 to 7.9||Below 7.0|
|1||M.Tech||Rs 10,000||Rs 20,000||Rs 30,000||Rs 40,000|
|Merit Scholarship for M.Tech. Programme (Non-Gate Candidates)|
|CGPA in UG Programme||Scholarship on the fee|
|9.0 & Above||Rs.60,000/- per year as Scholarship*|
|8.0 – 8.9||Rs.40,000/- per year as Scholarship*|
|7.0 – 7.9||Rs.20,000/- per year as Scholarship*|
2. For GATE Candidates
|Sl. No.||Name of the Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester|
|Amenities and Service Fee – One time payment at the time of admission|
|1||Amenities and Service Fee||Rs 20,000|
|*Hostel Fee per Year|
|1||Establishment Charges||Rs 40,000/-|
|2||Boarding Charges||Rs 55,000/-|
*Amenity and Service Fee: Rs.5000/- (one time payment)
|*Transport Charges per Year (Optional)|
|1||A.C. Bus||Rs 40,000/- to 50,000/-|
*Transport charges varies based on the distance
Admission Brochure 2021-22
Programme Educational Objectives
- Applying the knowledge acquired in the Computational models , Knowledge Engineering to develop intelligent and Smart systems for the industrial problems.
- Design solutions for real world problems that involve acquiring variety of data from multiple sources using Data Science.
- Imbibing a scientific perspective to pursue research in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science using Mathematical, Engineering, and Computational tools.
- Ability to independently carry out research and development work to solve real world problems in the area of AI and Data Science using Machine learning and deep learning
- Ability to write and present a substantial technical report/document in the area Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning
- Demonstrate a degree of mastery and develop the ability to build data based models, formulate and use appropriate models of data analysis to solve hidden solutions to business-related challenges and create ideas on how to use AI in analytics
- Apply the domain knowledge, programming abilities, and mathematical and statistical knowledge of artificial intelligence and data science for solving problems and designing efficient algorithms related to searching, reasoning, machine learning and language processing