School of Electrical and Communication Sciences
B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering
Eligibility For B.Tech. Programme
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard examination conducted by State Board / CBSE / ISC or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates should have appeared for the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT 2021) or should have a valid score in JEE (Main).
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education alone are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1999.
CIEAT 2021 – Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test
Candidates shall be selected for admission to B.Tech. Programme of all branches of study based on the merit in the qualifying examination and the marks scored in the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT-2021) conducted by B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology. Candidates having a valid score in JEE (Main) will be directly selected for admission.
Applications are invited from prospective Candidates.
Helpline : +91 95432 77888
e-mail : email@example.com
|Programme||*Tuition Fee per Semester based on % of marks in
Maths, Physics & Chemistry (INR)
|80% and above||60 – 79%||Below 60%|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Rs 25,000*||Rs 45,000*||Rs 1,00,000|
|Merit Scholarship for B.Tech. Programmes|
|+2 Cut off marks range||Scholarship on the fee|
|80% and above||Rs.1,50,000/- per year as Scholarship*|
|60 – 79%||Rs.1,10,000/- per year as Scholarship*|
*To receive the merit scholarship in the subsequent years, students should secure minimum CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of 7.5 in the semester examinations at the end of every academic year.
|Amenities and Service Fee for B.Tech., B.Arch. and B.Des. (INR) – One time payment at the time of admission|
|1||Amenities and Service Fee||Rs 35,000/-|
|*Hostel Fee per Year|
|Establishment Charges||Rs 40,000/-|
|Boarding Charges||Rs 55,000/-|
*Amenity and Service Fee: Rs 5,000/ (one time payment)
|*Transport Charges per Year (Optional)|
|A.C. Bus||Rs 40,000/- to 50,000/-|
*Transport charges varies based on the distance
Admission Brochure 2021-22
Why B.Tech ECE@Crescent?
- Outcome Based Education with Professional elective courses offered in RF Communication & signal processing, VLSI & Embedded systems and AI & Robotics
- Provision for Minor degree in Augmented/Virtual reality/Robotics/3D Printing/Electric Vehicles/Industrial automation/GIS & Remote sensing/Computational Biology
- Internship, Project, Placement opportunities at Core companies through our MoU with National Instruments, Nokia networks & Solutions, Jasmin Infotech etc.,
- Affiliate faculty from industry experts /international Universities like Purdue University, San Francisco State University, Canada, Altran Technologies, Altiostar India Pvt Ltd etc.,
- Active professional society student chapter of IE(I) and IETE
- Well-equipped laboratories with industry standard hardware and software
- 100% placement opportunity for eligible students in companies like Robert Bosch, Mindtree, Ericsson, Microsoft, National Instruments etc.,
- Value Added Programme on Automotive Embedded Systems, LabVIEW certification in association with Industries and credit transfer through MOOC courses.
Programme Educational Objectives
- To provide fundamental knowledge in Mathematics and Basic Sciences to solve problems in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- To impart necessary knowledge and skills in the area of Microelectronics, Signal Processing, Telecommunication and Networking
- To impart practical knowledge and skill sets with the state of the art industrial hardware and software tools to meet the industrial requirement
- To provide knowledge in related disciplines of electronics engineering through elective courses to enable them to work in multidisciplinary areas
- To train in soft skills to attain leadership roles in industries
On successful completion of the programme, the graduates will be able to:
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Electronics & communication Engineering fundamentals to solve the complex engineering problems
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principle of Mathematics, Electronics and Communication Engineering sciences
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
- The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
- Communication Systems: Analyze and assess various aspects of communication systems and communication mediums for efficient utilization of resources
- Signal Processing: Apply the concepts of signal processing to real world data for effective analysis and optimization of Information systems
- Electronic Systems: Design and develop appropriate electronic subsystem to address the application needs of complex engineering problems