School of Computer Information and Mathematical Sciences
For International Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISC etc.) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects. The candidates should have minimum average of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
For International Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 50% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
- Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1998.
Documents Required for International Admissions
All the International students will require a student visa endorsed by this Institution for joining full-time courses. No other endorsement is acceptable. The visa should be valid for the prescribed duration of the course.
A visa is required for International students. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) who possess either OCI (Overseas Indian Citizenship) or PIO card do not require Indian Visa. OCI and PIO card gives them the freedom to visit India without a visa. OCI and PIO cards are a multi-purpose lifelong visa for visiting India. However, those PIOs who do not have PIO or OCI card have to apply for the student visa.
2. International Candidates should produce the following:
(i) Proof of age
(ii) Proof of nationality
(iii) 12th Grade mark sheet
3. Application form with all details furnished.
4. Photocopies of the following
(I) International bank account passbook (front page photocopy)
(II) Passport copy of student.
5. Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
6. Certificates of Educational Qualifications
10th Std/12th Std/Degree/Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate (as applicable to specific programme).
7. Medical Fitness Certificate
8. Undertaking Duly Countersigned By Parent/Guardian.
Admission, Transfer and Change of Course
Admission to various programs will be subject to verification of facts as in the original certificates /documents of the candidates. Management reserves the right to cancel admission if any discrepancy is noted, even at a later point any time after the admission. Such a decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
Admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Mark Sheet, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate and Conduct Certificate, etc.) to the concerned Admissions Officer before the stipulated date. An International student who has been granted admission to a particular Programme shall not be allowed to change the Programme subsequently.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. If the candidates furnish mark sheets of the qualifying examination only in grades, the minimum marks pertaining to the grade obtained in the course will be taken into consideration while determining the marks in the subjects.
Takhellambam Rocky Devi
Director in Charge
Centre for International Relations
Mobile: +91 98844 99088
FEE STRUCTURE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
|S.No||Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Amenities and Service Fee (USD)
|1||B.Tech. CSE (IoT) (4 years)||Percentage of Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Maths in +2 Exam
80% and above: 1500*
60% to 79%: 2000*
Below 60%: 3000
|Merit Scholarship for B.Tech. Programmes|
|+2 Cut off marks range||Scholarship on the fee|
|80% and above||USD 3000 per year as Scholarship*|
|60 – 79%||USD 2000 per year as Scholarship*|
*To receive the merit scholarship in the subsequent years, students should secure minimum CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of 7.5 in the semester examinations at the end of every academic year.
|Hostel Fee Per Year|
|Non A/C – Four Sharing||USD 1400|
|A/C – Four Sharing||USD 2000|
|A/C – Three Sharing||USD 2100|
|A/C – Twin Sharing||USD 2200|
|International Hostel A/C – Twin Sharing||USD 2700|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 100|
Programme Educational Objectives
- To up skill students with strong foundational concepts and ethically develop innovative and research-oriented methodologies to solve the problems identified
- To prepare students for critical analysis of existing literature in a specialization field and to educate them on advanced techniques and resources that enables them to build solutions or systems of varying complexity
- To educate students about the effective use of Internet of Things (IoT) technology for solving real-life multi-disciplinary problems that cater to the need of society and are economically feasible
- To furnish an environment of life-long learning, professional and ethical attitude & innovation needed for a successful progressive career of students
- To produce graduates that have a strong technical foundation for successful professional careers and evolves as key players/ entrepreneurs in the field of information technology
- Analyse and build models applying the knowledge of mathematics, statistics, electronic, electrical and computer science discipline and solve the problem
- Identify the sources of information for data collection, design and conduct the experiments and interpret the result
- Think out-of-the box and solve the real time problems using their creativity in designing human friendly software systems
- Comprehend computer engineering concepts of the new research developments and apply them to develop relevant software and hardware products
- Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
- Apply the computing knowledge to solve the socially relevant problems
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, societal context and apply it in exploring the new developments, research trends and involve them in research
- Develop professional integrity by understanding and appreciating professional, legal, ethical, cyber security and related issues and act with responsibility
- Communicate, collaborate and work as a team by involving in the group projects of multi-disciplinary nature
- To prepare documents as per the standards and present effectively to improve software documentation skills
- Apply the hardware and software project management techniques to estimate the time and human resources required to complete computer engineering projects
- Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
Programme Specific Outcomes
- Capable of implementing eco-friendly unified solutions for present and new applications related to IoT technology and applications
- Focus on getting the right blend of aptitude and attitude to be the candidate of the first choice for jobs and higher learning or to become a successful entrepreneur and a respectable citizen