Crescent School of Law
BBA LLB (Hons) – 5 years
For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have passed 10 +2 examination (HSC/ CBSE /ISC etc.) or any other equivalent examination in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% of Marks. Candidate’s date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1998.
For NRI Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 50% aggregate or equivalent grade are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
Documents Required for NRI Admissions
1. NRI candidates should produce Employer Certificate of the sponsor – either Father or Mother.
2. Application form with all details furnished.
3. Photocopies of the following
(I) NRI bank account passbook (front page photocopy)
(II) Passport copy of the parent having NRI status.
(III) Passport copy of student (except for NRI-S candidates)
4. Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
5. NRI Status Certificate in respect of father/mother.
6. Certificates of Educational Qualifications
10th Std/12th Std/Degree/Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate (as applicable to specific
7. Medical Fitness Certificate
8. Undertaking Duly Countersigned By Parent/Guardian.
Admission, Transfer and Change of Course
Admission to various programs will be subject to verification of facts as in the original certificates /documents of the candidates. Management reserves the right to cancel admission if any discrepancy is noted, even at a later point any time after the admission. Such a decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
Admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Mark Sheet, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate and Conduct Certificate, etc.) to the concerned Admissions Officer before the stipulated date. NRI student who has been granted admission to a particular programme shall not be allowed to change the programme subsequently.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. If the candidates furnish mark sheets of the qualifying examination only in grades, the minimum marks pertaining to the grade obtained in the course will be taken into consideration while determining the marks in the subjects.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI STUDENTS
|S.No||Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Amenities and Service Fee (USD)
|1||BBA LLB (Hons.) (5 years)||1500||500||2000|
|Hostel Fee Per Year|
|Non A/C – Four Sharing||USD 1400|
|A/C – Four Sharing||USD 2000|
|A/C – Three Sharing||USD 2100|
|A/C – Twin Sharing||USD 2200|
|International Hostel A/C – Twin Sharing||USD 2700|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 100|
Programme Educational Objectives
- To provide a strong foundation of social sciences to ensure comprehensive understanding of ‘Law’ as a unique discipline
- To develop interdisciplinary platforms of law and other social sciences to meet the demands of the Legal, Corporate and Business world
- To provide a strong foundation in Accounting, Business Laws and Taxation to the students
- To provide career-oriented education to students so that they can either go for jobs or engage in self-employment
- To cultivate among students innovative learning skills and techniques including e learning to upkeep the challenges of the contemporary digitized era
- To extend research and analytical skills among the students in professional studies
- To proffer fundamental and specialized legal knowledge fordeveloping sustainable solutions for complex legal and social issues
- To cultivate intuitive and cognitive skills and to encourage team works by holding practical sessions by mock trials, moot courts, internships etc. in the curriculum
- To contribute the skills and efforts of the student community as intellectual innovators in facilitating their unique role in the development of Indian legal jurisprudence by way of policy framing etc.
- To facilitate investigations into complex legal and social issues by means of scientific research methods and analytical techniques including qualitative and quantitative research tools, data interpretation techniques for extracting and synthesizing data to reach valid conclusions
- To cultivate among the students the principles of professional ethics and code of conduct to upkeep the responsibilities and norms of legal practice and other aligned fields
- To develop good communicative and comprehensive skills by providing foundation courses for all students in their initial semesters for better comprehension of issues, proper operative documentationand to make effective presentations in eloquence
- To infuse the students into the principles of participatory democracy with a great compassion towards human rights and other ethical values
On successful completion of the programme, the graduates will be able to:
- Establish themselves as exceptional legal professionals with a strong ethical base, capable of taking up all responsibilities in the legal/corporate arena
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of law and its underlying principles with conceptual clarity
- Apply their legal knowledge and principles into realistic/ practical situations to find plausible solutions
- Defend and uphold democratic spirit and constitutional values within and outside the Court
- Apply concrete precepts and ideas in the corporate field from a legal and ethical perspective
- Demonstrate team-spirit, co-operation and leadership quality in every chosen field of career
- Communicate effectively in any given situation within the legal sphere and in the society in general
- Contribute in field of legal education with exceptional analytical, cognitive and documentation skills
Programme – Educational Specific Outcomes
BBA LLB programme has been designed to prepare the graduates for attaining the following specific outcomes :
- Critical Thinking Skills : Students are able to define, analyze, and devise solutions for structured and unstructured business problems and issues using cohesive and logical reasoning patterns for evaluating information, materials and data
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation : Students can demonstrate the fundamentals of creating and managing innovation,new business development, and high – growth potential entities
- Effective usage of managerial skills in the management of organization by command over skills regarding effective human resource management
- Implication of substantive and procedural laws in civil, criminal, intellectual property rights and taxation matters by applying critical thinking and legal reasoning skills