Crescent School of Law
BBA LLB (Hons) – 5 years
For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have passed 10 +2 examination (HSC/ CBSE /ISC etc.) or any other equivalent examination in any stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% of Marks. Candidate’s date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1998.
For NRI Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 50% aggregate or equivalent grade are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
Documents Required for NRI Admissions
1. NRI candidates should produce Employer Certificate of the sponsor – either Father or Mother.
2. Application form with all details furnished.
3. Photocopies of the following
(I) NRI bank account passbook (front page photocopy)
(II) Passport copy of the parent having NRI status.
(III) Passport copy of student (except for NRI-S candidates)
4. Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
5. NRI Status Certificate in respect of father/mother.
6. Certificates of Educational Qualifications
10th Std/12th Std/Degree/Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate (as applicable to specific
7. Medical Fitness Certificate
8. Undertaking Duly Countersigned By Parent/Guardian.
Admission, Transfer and Change of Course
Admission to various programs will be subject to verification of facts as in the original certificates /documents of the candidates. Management reserves the right to cancel admission if any discrepancy is noted, even at a later point any time after the admission. Such a decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
Admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Mark Sheet, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate and Conduct Certificate, etc.) to the concerned Admissions Officer before the stipulated date. NRI student who has been granted admission to a particular programme shall not be allowed to change the programme subsequently.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. If the candidates furnish mark sheets of the qualifying examination only in grades, the minimum marks pertaining to the grade obtained in the course will be taken into consideration while determining the marks in the subjects.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI STUDENTS
|S.No||Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Amenity Fee (USD)
|1||BBA LLB (Hons.) (5 years)||1500||500||2000|
|S.No.||Percentage of Refund of Fee||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI|
|1||100%*||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|3||80%||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission|
|5||00%||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission|
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
Hostel Fee Per Year
|A/C Double Sharing (Accommodation & Boarding)||USD 2,200|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 100|
Programme Educational Objectives
- To provide a strong foundations of social sciences to ensure comprehensive understanding of ‘Law’ as a unique discipline
- To equip the students with required knowledge and skills to meet the demands of the Legal, Corporate and Business world
- To infuse confidence and competencies among the students to analyze various legal and social issues and offer legal solutions
- To train the student as an active responsible citizen to uphold the values of democracy
- To make sure the students perform cross functional management tasks efficiently
- To infuse ethical and legal in management practices among the students
On successful completion of the programme, the graduates will be able to
- Establish as legal professionals to take up responsibilities in legal/corporate arena
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of law and its underlining principles with conceptual clarity
- Apply the knowledge and principles into real-life/ practical situations and to find solutions that are legal and valid
- Defend and uphold democratic spirit and constitutional values and fight for them within and outside the Court
- Apply the knowledge of Management science to solve of complex business problems specifically with respect of financial services sector
- Formulate innovative approach to business problems resolution and identifying & tapping new opportunities in the market place