For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with a minimum of 60% overall aggregate of marks.The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (or) Biology. Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations. Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1997.
For Foreign Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)
||Admission Fee – one-time payment (USD)
||B.Pharm. (4 years)
||Percentage of Refund of Fee
||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI
||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission
||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission
||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission
||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission
||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
Hostel Fee Per Year
|NRI & International Students
|A/C Double Sharing (Accommodation & Boarding)
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)