|Nature of Employment
||Name of Board/College/University
||Percentage of Marks/Final Grade
||Year of Passing/award
||Aligarh Muslim University
||University of Calicut
Title of Ph.D. thesis; Gender Regression and Social Mobility among Nair Women in Kerla
|Name of Employer
|BSA Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
RESEARCH AND ACADEMIC CONTNRIBUTION
Chapters contributed in edited books
|Title of Chapter (s)
||Title of the Book(s)
||Whether Sole Author/Co-author
||Name of Publisher (with city/country)
||Year of Publication
|The New Economic Policy and Health Care : Question of Accessibility and Inequality in Health Care Sector in Kerala
||Energy Environment and health
|Civil Society response to FDI in India: A Socio-dialectical Analysis” in FDI in India Issues & Challenges
||FDI in India Issues & Challenges
Research Articles/Papers published in Journals
|Title of research article / paper(s)
||Name of the journal
||Publisher of the journal (City/Country)
||Whether Sole Author/ Co-author
||Month & Year of publication
|“Nair Matrilny then and now: revisiting Gender Relation in Kerala”
||International Journal of Interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary Research,
||Dasson research Foundation
||Dasson research Foundation
|Name of the award/fellowship
||Name of academic body/association given award/ fellowship
||University Grant Commission
||Junior Research Fellowship
OTHER MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
- Member of Indian Sociological Society
- Youth Red cross Society Coordinator
Paper Presented in Seminar/Conference
- Attended an ICSSR – Sponsored National Conference on “Socio – Economic and Political Status of Muslims in India: Challenges and Development” organized by the School of Social Sciences and Humanities, B.S Abdur Rahman University on 21.01.2015 to 22.01.2015
- Presented a paper entitled “Globalisation and Livelihood Despair: Anti – FDI Agitation in India” in the ICSSR Sponsored National level Seminar on “Social Movements and Inclusive Development Contestation, Contradictions and Challenges” organized by the Department of Sociology, Pondicherry University, Puducherry – 605014, Tamil Nadu held on 5th and 6th of March, 2014.
- Presented a paper at the 39th All India Sociological Conference on “Modernization and Gender Regression: Interrogating Nair Matriliny in Kerala” organized by the Department of Studies and Research in Sociology Karnataka State Open University, Mysore on 27-29, December, 2013.
- Presented a paper at the International Conference on “Resurgence of Patriarchy and the Politics of Caste Identity among Nairs of Kerala” organized by WDC University of Delhi, 01-02 April 2013.
- Presented a paper at the International Conference on “Health Care: Question of Accessibility and Inequality in Health Care Sector in Kerala” organized by EAST Tirunelveli, 03-04 May 2013.
- Presented a paper at the All India Sociological conference on “Privatization of Health Care: A Study on Health Care Sector in Kozhikode District in Kerala” organized by Department of Sociology, Mohanlal Sukhadiya university, Udaipur, 27- 29 December 2012.
- Presented a paper at the National Seminar on “Globalization and Tradition in Transformation: A Study on Nair Women in Kerala” organized by Centre for women Studies, Pondicherry University. 14-15 December 2012.
- Presented a paper at the National Seminar on “Gender Assessment of Legislative Paradigm for Participatory Irrigation Management in Tamil Nadu” organized by Centre for the study of social exclusion& Inclusive policy, University of Hyderabad, 17-18 September 2012.
- Presented a paper at the UGC-SAP Sponsored National Seminar on “Social Exclusion and Health Care: A Sociological Study on Privatization of Health Care in Kerala” organized by Department of Sociology, Annamalai University, 26-27 March 2012.
- Presented a paper at the International Conference on “Economics of Global water crisis: In search of alternative with Islamic Perspective” organized by Department of Economics, The New College Chennai, 05-06 March 2012.
- Presented a paper at the National Seminar on “Civil Society response to FDI in India: A socio-dialectical Analysis” organized by Department of commerce, The New College Chennai, 08-09 February 2012.
- Attended a one day workshop on “Preparing Technical Teachers for Optimal Class Room Delivery through English Language.” organized by the School of Social Sciences, B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Chennai-48 in association with Cambridge English on 28/10/2015.
- Participated in ICSSR Sponsored 10-day Residential Course in Research Methodology for PhD Scholars organized by Cochin University of Science and Technology during 16-25 January 2013.
- Participated in a three-Day workshop on “Feminist Research Methodology from 20.03.2012 to 22-03-2012, organized by Centre for Women Studies, Pondicherry University.
- Participated in a two day National Work shop on “ Ears to the ground/ending silence/speaking Aloud: Developing Gender sensitivity to sexual offences” organized by Department of Sociology, Pondicherry University, 06-07 March 2013.
- Participated in a two day national Work shop on “Documentary films on Women” organized by Centre for women study in Connection with Women’s day at Pondicherry University.
- Attended the “Faculty Development Programme on Soft Skills” organized by the Faculty Training Academy of B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Chennai – 48 on 19th November, 2013.
- Member of organizing committee of the two day an ICSSR – Sponsored National Conference on “Socio – Economic and Political Status of Muslims in India: Challenges and Development” organized by the School of Social Sciences and Humanities, B. S Abdur Rahman University on 21.01.2015 to 22.01.2015.
- Member of organizing committee of ICMR-Sponsored two national conference on “Women and Mental Health : A Psychosocial Perspective” by the school of social sciences and Humanities, BS AbdurRahmanUniversity on 17 and 18 February 2016.
- One of the editorial member of proceedings of the ICMR-Sponsored two national conference on “Women and Mental Health: A Psychosocial Perspective” by the school of social sciences and Humanities, BS AbdurRahman University on 17 and 18 February 2016.