Mrs.Pushia K P
|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
||May 2019 (submitted)
||University of Kerala
||University of Calicut
||University of Calicut
||No. of Years
||B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
||August 2019 to till date
||Pazhassi Raja NSS college Mattannur, Kannur, Kerala
||June 2018 – March 2019
||B.S. Abdur Rahman Institute of Science & Technology
||June 2014 to January 2015
||Institute of distance Education, Karyavattom campus, University of Kerala, Trivandrum
||December 2010 to December 2012
- Quantitative Techniques and operations Research Management
- Managerial Economics, Basic tools for Economic Analysis
- International Trade and Development Economics, Econometrics
Area of Research Interest
- International Trade and Finance
- Applied Econometrics
International Conferences / Seminars / Workshops
- Integration Through Trade and Investment with Special Reference to SAFTA International Journal of South Asian Studies, Vol.9, No.2, 123-132, 2016
- Trends in Production and Exports of Cardamom in India, Advances in Arts and Ideas, Vol.3,No.1&2, 209-222 ,2007
National Conferences / Seminars / Workshops
- Integration Through Trade and Investment with Special Reference to SAFTA International Conference on Greater Connectivity and Integration in South Asia, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry ,February 14-16,2013.
- Growth and Instability analysis of Major Spices Trade in India with special reference to Pepper National Seminar on Labour and Trade in the Post Globalised world, University College, Trivandrum, Kerala December 12-14,2018.
- Spices – Medicinal Values National Seminar on Emerging Challenges of Health Sector in Kerala, University College, Trivandrum, Kerala January 9-10, 2017.
- Impact of FDI in Spices Trade National Seminar on FDI in Retail Sector in India, University College, Trivandrum, KeralaFebruary12, 2013.
- Jobless Growth – An Artifact of Neoliberalism National Seminar on Parliamentary Democracy and Neoliberalism, Institute of Parliamentary Affairs, Govt. Of Kerala, October,18-19 2012
- Guided and supervised 4 Under Graduate Project work as part of B.A.ECONOMICS course work of Kannur University.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Internet, E-mail, ‘SPSS’, ‘E Views’ and ‘R’ Software etc.
- Resource Person MIC Institute of Civil Services Kerala.