Dr. Dhyana Sharon Ross
|Nature of Employment
||MBA, M.Phil, PhD
||Year of Passing
||VIT Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
|M. Phil (Regular)
||Vels University, Chennai
|PG Diploma in Medico Legal Systems
||Symbiosis University, Pune
||Marketing and Healthcare Management
||SRM School of Business, SRM University, Kattankulathur
||No. of Years
||B.S. Abdur Rahman Institute of Science & Technology
||July, 2019 to till date
||Saveetha School of Engineering, Chennai
||August, 2017 To July, 2018
||Global Hospitals and Health City, Chennai
||July, 2012 To July, 2013
||Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
||February 2012 To July 2012
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Industrial Relation and Labor Law
- Leadership and CEO Training
Area of Research Interest
- Healthcare Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Ross, D and S. Vasantha, (2013), “Social Networking Sites: A Broken Bridge for Students to the Outer World”, International Journal of Logistics and Supply Chain Management Perspectives, ISSN: 2319-9032, Vol. 2, Issue 4, pp. 575-580
- Ross, D and S. Vasantha, (2014),“A Study on Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI), control and management”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2319-8753, Vol. 3, Issue 1.
- Ross, D and S. Vasantha, (2014), “Contribution of Organisation towards Employee Engagement”, International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering (IJMIE), ISSN: 2249-0558,Vol. 4, Issue 2.
- Vasantha. S., Krithika., M and Ross, D., (2014)., “Challenges of Women Entrepreneurs in Kancheepuram District (Tamil Nadu)”, International Journal of Management, IT and Enineering (IJMIE), ISSN: 2249-0558, Vol. 4, Issue, 4.
- Ross, D., (2014)., “A Study on the level of Satisfaction of the Employees on the Existing Motivational Techniques in the Hospital”, International Journal of Multidisciplinary and Current Research (IJMCR), ISSN: 2321-3124, Vol. 2.
- Ross, D., (2014)., “Junior College Students’ Expectations on Choosing Institutions for Higher Education and Institutions’ Marketing strategies For Admission”, Abinav National Monthly Refereed Journal of Research in Commerce and Management, ISSN: 2277-1166, Vol. 3., Issue 5
- Ross, D., and Vasantha. S., (2014)., “A Study on the Level of Hospital Staffs’ Awareness on Patient Rights’, InternationalJournal of Advanced Research (IJAR), ISSN: 2320-5407, Vol. 2, Issue 5, pp. 770-776.
- Ross, D., (2014)., “Emerging Need For Bio-Medical Wastes Management in Hospitals’, International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering (IJMIE), ISSN: 2249-0558, Vol. 4., Issue. 7.
- Vasantha. S., and Ross, D., (2014), “Awareness level of Patients’ Rights Among Patients in Chennai City”, European Journal of Scientific Research, ISSN: 1450-216X, Vol. 125., Issue. 2., pp. 207-217 (SCOPUS INDEXED), Scopus Impact Factor 0.7
- Ross, D and Rajagopalan, V, (2015) “An Empirical Study of The Factors Influencing Quality of Healthcare And Its Effects On Patient Satisfaction”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2319-8753, Vol. 4, Issue 2.
- Ross, D and Rajagopalan, V, (2015), “An Analytical Study on Healthcare Service Quality: A Survey Tool for Measuring Patient Satisfaction in Corporate Hospitals in Chennai”, European Journal of Scientific Research, ISSN 1450-216X/1450-202X, Vol. 130, Issue 4 March, 2015, pp.389-395.(SCOPUS INDEXED), Scopus Impact Factor 0.7
- Ross, D and Rajagopalan, V, (2016), “Role of Hospital Information Systems in Improving Healthcare Quality in Hospitals”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology,ISSN (Online): 0974-5645, Vol. 9, Issue. 26,(SCOPUS INDEXED), Scopus Impact Factor 0.804
- Ross, D and Rajagopalan, V, (2016), “Patient Experience: A Key Instrument in Analyzing Patient Satisfaction in Public Hospitals in Chennai”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology,ISSN (Online): 0974-5645,Vol. 9, Issue. 47, (SCOPUS INDEXED). Scopus Impact Factor 0.804
International Conferences / Seminars / Workshops
|Name of the Seminar / Conference / Training
|Presented a paper titled “Social Networking Sites: A Broken Bridge for Students to the Outer World”, in the International Conference on “Social Media: Driving Changes in Business and Society”.
||KarpagaVinayaga College of Engineering and Technology, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu.
||19th and 20th December, 2013
|Participated in the Workshop on ‘Balanced Scorecard’, at Annual HR Conference SUNERGIO’13, on “Collective Professional Intelligence on HR Challenges and Opportunities”.
||Madras Christian College, Chennai
||11th October, 2013
|Presented a paper in the National Conference titled “A Conceptual Study On Impact Of Stress On Work-Life Balance”, on “Management Practices Today: Opportunities and Challenges”.
||Sri Malolan College Of Arts and Science, Mathurantakam.
||5th October, 2013