Mr. Showkat Ahmad Busru
|Nature of Employment
||M. Com, MBA(Pursuing), PGDCA, UGC-NET, (Ph.D) Commerce
||+91 9489342784, 9149928808
||Year of Passing
||DDE Pondicherry University
||Central University of Rajasthan
||No. of Years
||B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
||July 2019 to till date
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Business Management
- Financial Management
Area of Research Interest
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
- Value Based Accounting
- Busru S A, & Shanmugasundaram G, (2016) “Corporate Disclosure Scores and Share Price Reaction: Empirical study of Indian listed firms. (Post Satyam period. GE-International Journal of Management Research. ISSN: (2321-1709) (4)(2).
- Busru S A, & Singh S (2016) “Indian Redefined Corporate Governance: In the Context of Companies Act 2013”, Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, Vol. 7, No. 5, 2016.
- Busru S A,&, Singh S (2017)“Bi-Directional Causality between Working Capital Management and Profitability: Empirical Study of Indian Listed Firms (March 7, 2017). Society of Technical and Management Professionals, Book Chapter.
- Busru, S. A., & Shanmugasundaram, G. (2017). Effects of Innovation Investment on Profitability and Moderating Role of Corporate Governance: Empirical Study of Indian Listed Firms. Indian Journal of Corporate Governance, 10(2), 97–117. Sage Publications https://doi.org/10.1177/0974686217730938.
- Bhat SA &Busru S A (2018) “Sovereign Debt to GDP and Sovereign Bond Yields: Evidence from India” RESEARCH REVIEW International Journal of Multidisciplinary ISSN: 2455-3085 (Online) July- 2018 rrjournals.com.
- Maqbool S, Rasool H &Busru SA (2018) Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure: A Study of Indian Commercial Banks, Asian Journal of Research in Banking and Finance 8, No. 6, June 2018, pp. 73-83. ISSN 2249-7323.
- Busru S A, Ovies PM, Ganie AG (2018) “Enterprise Information Technology Governance: Insights from India Listed Companies” Asian Journal of Information Technology, 17(6) 312-320 Medwell Publications.
- Busru S A, &, Singh S (2019)” Role of Corporate Governance in Guiding Innovation Investment to Shareholders Value Addition” Ajantha: An International Multidisciplinary Journal (8)1 43-52.
- Busru S A,&, Shanmugasundaram G (2019) “Corporate Governance and its Impact on Cost of Capital. Empirical Insights from Indian Listed Companies” International Journal of Financial Management, 9(1), 27-37.
- Busru S A (2019) “Corporate Governance, An Imperative for Stakeholders Protection: Evidence from Risk Management of Indian Listed Firms”Business Perspectives and Research, Sage Publications. (In Communication).
- Busru S A & Shanmugasundaram G (2019) “Evaluation of Risk as Conducive environment for Earning Manipulation & Moderating role of Corporate Governance: Empirical study of listed Indian Firms” Asia-Pacific Journal of Management Research and Innovation, Sage Publications. (In Communication).
International Conferences / Seminars / Workshops
- XII International Conference on Changing Face of Business Management (ICCFBM-16) Organized by Marwari College Bhagalpur in Association with Society of Technical & Management Professionals (STMP) 25-26 March 2016
- International Conference on “Financial Markets and Corporate Finance” (Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Department of Management Studies, Chennai 600036, India), 12-13 August 2016.
- 4th International Commerce Convention on “Corporate Governance & CSR; Retrospect’s & Prospects, Conducted by Department of Commerce,Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University, 18 & 19 December 2015.
- Two-Day International Conference on Global Business Management Practices: Emerging Trends and Challenges, Department of Management Studies Pondicherry University, 27-28 July 2018.
- 3rd International Conference on Wellness Education, Organized by School of Education, Pondicherry University 18-19 January 2019.
- International Conference on Calibration of Accounting Tools (Metrics, Methods and Reports) in Changing Global Scenario. Organized by Department of Commerce, Pondicherry University. On 18th & 19th March, 2019.
National Conferences / Seminars / Workshops
- Participated in “Management Conclave -Harnessing Potential of Youth,Challenges and Opportunities” Conducted by JK Lakshmipat University Jaipur on 29 March, 2014.
- Participated in one Month German Learning Course, Conducted by School of Humanities and Languages Central University of Rajasthan.
- Participated in the Workshop on URKUND 15, Organized by AG Library Pondicherry University in Collaboration with INBLIBNET Centre Ahmedabad, Gujrat.
- 35Th Annual Conference of Rajasthan Economic Association, Conducted by Department of Economics, Central University of Rajasthan 23-25 March 2015
- Two Day National Seminar on Microfinance in India: Prospects and Challenges, Department of Commerce, Govt. College Mokeri, Kerala 8-9 February 2016.
- 54Th Annual Conference of The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), Organized by School of Economics,Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Jammu, 07-09 March 2018.
- National Seminar on Paradigm Shifts in Commerce & Management in Congruence with Block Chain Accounting, Organized by Department of Commerce, Central University of Tamil Nadu 29-30 October 2018.
- UGC Sponsored Two Days International Conference on Business Leadership, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Organized by Department of Management Studies, University of Madras, 08-09 February 2019.
- Three Days Interdisciplinary National Seminar on Odam: Navigating Islandness, Organized by Department of English, Calicut University, Centre Kadmat, Lakshadweep on 27 Feb- 1 March 2019.
- Reviewer for International Journal of Advances in Social and Economics (IJASE) E- ISSN: 2685-2691