Dr. M.Mohammed Thaha
|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
|| Information Communication Engineering(IT)
||Anna University, Chennai
||No. of Years
||B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
||August 2019 to till date
||J.N.N Institute of Engineering, Chennai
||July 2018 To August 2019
||1 year & 1 Month
||MEASI Institute of Information Technology
||November 2016 To June 2018
||1 year & 7 months
|Full Time Research Scholar
||Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
||December 2015 To November 2016
||Mohamed Sathak AJ College of Engineering
||May 2007 To December 2015
||8 years & 7 Months
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Network Programming and Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Computer Network
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Resource Management Technique
- Database Management System
Area of Research Interest
- Machine Learning
- Adhoc Networks
- Data Mining
- Business Analytics, Financial Analytics
International Conferences / Seminars / Workshops
- Mohammed Thaha M,Murugan BS 2019, ‘Brain Tumor Segmentation Using Convolution Neural Networks in MRI Images’, Journal of Medical Systems (ISSN: 1573-689X) (Impact Factor 2.028)
- Madasamy Raja G,Mohammed Thaha M,Latha R,Karthikeyan A2018,‘Texture Classification using Optimized Local Ternary Patterns with Nonlinear Diffusion as Pre-processing’,Multimedia Tools and Applications( ISSN: 1380-7501)(Impact Factor1.823 )
- Mohammed Thaha, M & Jayakumar, C 2016, ‘A Self Intelligent Learner Identification to Increase Self – Efficacy for Enhanced Learning Performance’ vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 209-226 (ISSN 2005-4246).
- Mohammed Thaha, M & Jayakumar, C 2016, ‘Improve Outcome of E-learners Using Self Learning Classifier’, vol. 7, Issue 2 pp. 697-700, (E-ISSN 0976-3945).
- Mohammed Thaha,M & Jayakumar,C 2018, ‘Improve The Learning Outcome Of M-Learners Using Self-Learning Classifier-Prototype Model’,IEEE Conference Jan 2018(Accepted).
- Instructional Design & Delivery at Mohamed Sathak AJ College of Engineering, from March 19 to 23 ‘2009, conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Chennai (A Government of India Enterprise)
- Faculty Development Programming at Anna University ,conducted by Anna University (Data Mining and Warehousing -1 week).
- National Workshop on Mobile Computing at RMK College of Engineering.
- Technical Workshop on CCNA using 64 routers and switches conducted at sansbound technologies, kodambakkam, Chennai.
- Fuzzy Set & Applications-FDP at SRM University, Nov 2018, conducted by Department of Mathematics, Chennai.
- Organized three days Arduino IOT workshop at N.N Institute of Engineering, March 2019.
- Organized International Conference ICIETM’2019 at N.N Institute of Engineering, May 2019.
- Organized two days Cryptography & Network security workshop at N.N Institute of Engineering, July 2019.
- Organized two days Geo Informatics & Data Analytics workshop at N.N Institute of Engineering, August 2019.
- Conducted a Islamic Inter School Competition at State level- Jan 2015 in Mohamed Sathak AJ College of Engineering
- NBA, NAAC Coordinator