Mrs. Shahitha Parveen .J
|Nature of Employment
||B.Tech, M.Tech, (Ph.D)
|Date of Joining
||044-22751347 (Ext 290)(Office)
||Name of the University / Institution
||Year of Passing
||Polymer Science and Engineering
||College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai
||B S A Crescent Engineering College, Chennai
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
||July 2010 to till date
- Polymer Physics
- Polymer Rheology
- Polymer Structure and Property Relationship
- Speciality Polymers
- Thermoplastic Materials
- Polymers for Advanced Technology
- Post Processing and shaping operations
Areas of Research Interest
- Polymer Electrolytes
- Polymer rheology (CFD)
- Polymer for energy storage
- Lithium Polymer Batteries
- J.Shahitha Parveen, S.S.M Abdul Majeed, K.P.Sindhu and R.Daulath Banu, “High Performance poly (vinylidene fluoride – co – hexafluoropropylene) based electrospun polyelectrolye for lithium-ion battery”, Materials Express, (8), 2018, pp. 77-84.
- Shahitha Parveen. J and S.S.M Abdul Majeed, “Poly(ethylene oxide) / Polyurethane based gel polymer electrolytes for lithium batteries” International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 4(12), 2013, pp. 553-558.
- Swaminathan Elamathi, J. Shahitha Parveen, Rajangam Padmavathi, Dharmalingam Sangeetha, Subbaiah Ravichandran, International Journal of Wind and Renewable Energy, 1 (2), 2012, pp. 114-119.
- Mrs. J. Shahitha Parveen and Dr. S.S.M Abdul Majeed presented a paper titled “Electrospun Poly (ethylene oxide) Nanofiber as Polymer Electrolytes for Lithium Batteries” at the International Conference on “Macromolecules: Synthesis, Morphology, Processing, Structure, Properties and Applications, ICNM 2016” organized by Mahathma Gandhi University, Kottayam , Kerala during 13 – 15 May, 2016.
- Shahitha Parveen J. and S.S.M Abdul Majeed, “Electrospun Poly(vinylidene fluoride –co- hexafluropropylene) Nanofiber as polymer electrolytes for lithium batteries”, International conference in “Advancements in polymeric materials 2013” (APM 2013), CIPET, Lucknow, India, (March 1 to 3), 2013.
- Shahitha Parveen. J, Swaminathan Elamathi, Dharmalingam, Sangeetha, Subbiah Ravichandran, “Sulfonated Polystyrene-Block-(Ethylene-Ran-Butylene)-Block-Polystyrene (SPSEBS)/SiO2”, composite membrane for water electrolysis to generate hydrogen, 220th Electrochemical Society Meeting, Boston, USA, (Oct 9 to 14), 2011, pp.272.
- Shahitha Parveen. J, S.S.M.Abdul Majeed, “Development and characterization of Poly(vinylidene Fluoride Co – Hexafluoropropylene) Nanofiber as Polyelectrolytes for Lithium Batteries” ,at International Conference on Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology, K.S.Rangasamy College of Technology, Trichengode ( Dec 13 to16 th) , 2010, pp.312.
- Shahitha Parveen. J, S.S.M.Abdul Majeed, “Studies on material development for lithium polymer rechargeable batteries”,at International Conference on Advances on Polymer Technology , department of Polymer Science and Rubber Technology Cochin University,(CUSAT), Kochi, India ( Feb 26 to 27th) , 2010, pp.312.
- Shahitha Parveen J. and S.S.M Abdul Majeed received Best Paper Award “Electrospun Poly(vinylidene fluoride-co- hexafluropropylene) Nanofiber as polymer electrolytes for lithium batteries” – International conference in “Advancements in polymeric materials 2013” (APM 2013), CIPET, Lucknow, India, March (1 – 3), 2013.