Mr. S. Jeavudeen
||Assistant Professor (sr. Gr.)
|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
||B S Abdur Rahman Institute, Chennai
||Sathyabama University, Chennai
||No. of Years
|B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute
||September, 2013 to
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute
||December, 2010 To July, 2013
||2 years 8 months
|Senior Executive / Training
||ETA M&E, Dubai
||April 2008 to November 2010
||2 years 7 months
||Jeppiaar Engineering College, Chennai.
||August 2005 to April 2008
||M.I.E.T.EngineeringCollege , Trichy.
||July 2000 to August 2008
- Engineering Graphics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Theory of Machines
- Solid Mechanics
- Operation Research
Areas Of Research Interest
- Unconventional Machining Process
- S Jeavudeen, H Siddhi Jailani and M Murugan, “Effect of process parameters in the machining of Titanium alloy and high speed steel in powder mixed electrical discharge machining process”, Materials Today: Proceedings. 2020, DOI: 10.1016/j.matpr.2019.12.156,2020.
- S Jeavudeen, H. Siddhi Jailani and M. Murugan,”Powder additives influence on dielectric strength of EDM fluid and material removal”, International Journal of Machining and Machinability of Materials, 2020, 22(1), pp. 47-61, 2020. DOI: 10.1504/IJMMM.2020.104010
- S Jeavudeen, H Siddhi Jailani and M Murugan,”Influence of Thermo-Electrical Property of Materials on Powder Mixed Electrical Discharge Machining”, FME Transaction, 2019, 47 (3), pp.518-523, 2019. DOI: 10.5937/fmet1903518J
- K. Palanikumar, L. Karunamoorthy, S. Ramesh Babu and S. Jeavudeen, “Application of ANN for prediction of tool wear in machining of GFRP composites”, Proceedings of International Conference on Recent Advance in Material Processing Technology, 2006, pp 95–104. New Delhi: Allied Publishers
Conference Proceeding Paper without editors:
- Presented a paper titled “Influence of process parameters on Electrical Discharge Machining” in International conference held at Mount Zion College of Engineering, Pathinamthitta, Kerala on 05.07.2014.
- Presented a paper titled “Enhancement of Machining Performance of Titanium Alloy in the PMEDM Process” in International conference held at Saveetha University on 10.05.2015.