Mr. J. Mahashar Ali
||Assistant Professor (sr. Gr.)
|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
|M.S (By Research)
||Anna University, Chennai
||No. of Years
||Crescent Engineering College
||10.11.1999 to 28.01.2002
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Engg. College
||28.01.2002 to 18.04.2005
|Lecturer to present Asst. Professor
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute
- Basics of Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Graphics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Solid Mechanics
- Manufacturing Technology
- Metrology and Mechanical Measurements
- Automobile Engineering
- Finite Element Method
Areas Of Research Interest
- Chip Form Monitoring in Metal Cutting
- Surface Roughness Evaluation of Machined Surfaces using Image Processing
International & National Journal
- Mahashar Ali J. and Murugan M., ‘Influence of Chip Breaker Location and Angle on Chip Form in Turning Low Carbon Steel’, Int. Journal of Machining and Machinability of Materials, 2009, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 452-475.
- Completed a course in “CNC Milling programming and operations” sponsored by B.S.A Crescent Engineering College at NSIC, Chennai from 30.11.2009 to 11.12.2009.
- Attended the “Educators Day 2009” the annual technical forum for faculty and research scholars conducted by National Instruments.
- Attended the national conference “APDMM 2008”, organized by Mechanical Engg. Department of BSA Crescent Eng. College during Jan 7- 8, 2008.
- Attended the seminar on “Heat Load Calculations” organized by Mechanical Engg. Department, Anna University, Chennai in association with ISHRAE Chennai Chapter (August 2008).
- Incharge – Metrology Laboratory