|Nature of Employment
|Date of Joining
||Year of Passing
AREA OF RESEARCH INTEREST:
- AUTOMOTIVE CHASSIS
- MOTORCYCLE SAFETY AND ERGONOMICS
- PATENT 1 – V.DEEPAN “Automated Supporting Wheels For Self Stabilization In Motorcycles “- APPLICATION NO. (201741015956) MAY 2017.
- PATENT 2 – V.DEEPAN “Pedal Acceleration And Modified Rear Brake Pedal For Motorcycle” APPLICATION NO. (201741015957) MAY 2017.
- V.DEEPAN “Design and analysis of new combined braking system for two wheelers” January 2018, Anna University- Chennai.
- V.DEEPAN ” Semi Assisted Gyroscopic Stability systems for Two Wheelers “b April 2017 NIT, Trichy
- V.DEEPAN ” Attempt at inducing gyroscopical stability to a two wheeler in a more ergonomical way “. The ICFAI foundation for higher education. July 2016-Hyderabad.
- V.DEEPAN “To Reduce the Wrist Injury by Adopting The Newly Designed Acceleration System For Two Wheelers” Hyderabad. October 2012,
- V.DEEPAN “Ergonomically designed driving system for two wheelers” January 2011, Vel Tech University, Chennai
- V.DEEPAN “Two wheeler rider fatigue analyse: Results of an online survey” B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology-April 2016
- V.DEEPAN “Review of gyroscopically stability to two wheelers” B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology, Chennai -April 2016