Mr. C.K. Arvinda Pandian
|Nature of Employment
|Date of Joining
||Year of passing
||B.S. Abdur Rahman Institute, Chennai.
||Anna University, Coimbatore
||Anna University, Chennai
||B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology, Chennai
||Dec 2013 – Till Date
||Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering, Chennai
||May 2012 – October 2013
||Hindustan University, Chennai
||June 2011 – April 2012
Areas of Research Interest
- Material Dynamics
- Natural Fibre Reinforced Composites
- Polymer Composites
- Patent titled “Interior door skin materials for four wheeler” is filed on May 2019. Application no. 201941020382.
- K. Arvinda Pandian and H. Siddhi Jailani, “Investigation of viscoelastic attributes and vibrational characteristics of natural fabrics-incorporated hybrid laminate beams”, Polymer Bulletin, Vol. 75 (5), pp. 1997–2014. 2018. Publication: Springer. Impact Factor: 1.858
- K. Arvinda Pandian, H. Siddhi Jailani and A. Rajadurai, “Natural Fabric Sandwich Laminate Composites: Development and Investigation”, Bulletin of Material Science, Vol. 40 (1), pp. 139–146. 2017. Publication: Springer. Impact Factor: 1.264
- Arvinda Pandian and Siddhi Jailani, “Development and Investigation of Jute/Linen fibre Reinforced polymer composite”, SAE Technical Paper, 2019-28-0171. 2019
- J. Praveen Kumar, C. K. Arvinda Pandian,S.Meenambigai@Deepika.“Investigation of Mechanical Properties of Natural Fiber Reinforced Polymer Matrix Composite Using China Clay as Filler Material” International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology, 2016, Vol.2, pp 101-104
- Meenambigai@Deepika, P.S. Ambily, C. K. Arvinda Pandian. “Mechanical and Durability Properties of UHSGC Using Industrial Waste” IJSART, 2016, 2(1), pp 87-92
- K. Arvinda Pandian , C. Dinesh Kumar, “Onboard Driver Monitoring System with Safety Enhanced Brake System”, International Conference on Trends in Information Management Engineering and Sciences- 2018, on 28th and 29th December 2018 at Malla Reddy College of Engineering, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Maniraj, C.K. Arvinda Pandian and H. Siddhi Jailani “Development of Natural Fibres Reinforced Polymer Hybrid Composites”, in proc. of International Conference on Automobile, Marine and Mechanical Engineering – 2018 on 5th May 2018 at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperambudur, Tamil Nadu.
- K. Arvinda Pandian, K.Koppiahraj, H.Siddhi Jailani. “Investigation and development of polymer composite incorporated natural fabrics: Jute and linen”, in Proc. of International Conference on Advancements in Polymeric Materials (APM 2016) on 12-14 Feb 2016 at Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Prabu, C. K. Arvinda Pandian. “Experimental Investigation of Hybrid Magnetic Suspension, Performance and Energy Study”. in Proc. of National Conference on Emerging Technologies in Design & Manufacturing, 2017
- K. Arvinda Pandian, E. Prakash.“Prediction of Defects in Bearing Using Vibration Signature Analysis”, in Proc. of “National conference on Recent Advancements in Mechanical Engineering 2011(RAME 2011)” on 25.03.2011 held at K.S.Rangasamy College of Technology, Thiruchengode
- K. Arvinda PandianE. Prakash.“Vibration Signature Analysis of Bearing Using WT”, in Proc. of “National conference on Recent Trends in Mechanical Engineering” on 23.03.2011 held at SSM College of Engineering, Komarapalayam
- K. Arvinda Pandian “Machining Fixture Optimization Using FEM and ANN”, “National conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering” on 20.03.2009 held at Velammal College of Engineering and Technology, Madurai.
Reviewer For International Journals And Conferences
- Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures (Taylor & Francis).
- All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference 2018 (AIMTDR 2018), Anna University, Chennai.
Faculty Development Programme / Workshop Attended
- Participated six days faculty development program on engineering thermodynamics organised by department of automobile engineering B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science &Technology, Chennai from 18th July to 23rd July 2016.
- Participated six days faculty development program on fluid mechanics conducted by aerospace engineering B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science &Technology, Chennaifrom 27 June -July 2, 2016.
- Participated six days faculty development program on solid mechanics organised by department of mechanical engineeringB. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science &Technology, Chennai from June 20-25, 2016.
- Completed training in Ansys design modeller and mechanical as a part of faculty development program from 4th – 8th may 2015 in B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science &Technology, Chennai.
- Completed training in Ansys design modeller meshing and fluent al as a part of faculty development program from 18th – 23rd May 2015 in B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science &Technology, Chennai.
- Participated workshop on Mobility safety held on 8th September 2015 at B. S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science &Technology, Chennai.
- Developed Mechanics Laboratory
- Organised Two Days National Conference – “Emerging Trends on Automotive Technology” – ETAT 2016
- Board of studies member
- Class Advisor
- Final Year Project Coordinator (Batch:2014-2018)
- Department Executive Member for Staff Club (2017-2018)