|Nature of Employment
||044 – 22751347/48/50(Office)
||Name of the Institution
||Year of Passing
||University of Surrey, Guildford, UK
||Stevens Institute of Technology, NJ, USA
||College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University
||Period of Employment
||Teaching /Industrial / Research
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
||Teaching & Research
||Aspire PMC , Chennai
||S R Construction, Essex, UK
||Jacob Construction, NJ, USA
||Shrutilaya Constructions, Chennai
- Project Management in Construction
- Construction Management
- Construction Resource Management
- Construction Finance and Economics
- Infrastructure Planning and Management
- Prestressed Concrete Design
- Bridge Engineering
- Entrepreneurship for Infrastructure Engineers
Areas Of Research Interest
- Virtual design and construction using BIM
- Collaboration and integrated project delivery
- Lean Construction
- Life Cycle analysis
- Productivity assessment and development
- Optimization of resource utilization
- Vulnerability assessment of civil infrastructure
- Energy Efficient building & green building
- Energy auditing
- Construction productivity
- “Studies on improvement of labor productivity in construction sites using lean technique”, International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management (IJAIEM) – Volume 7, Issue 4, April 2018, ISSN 2319 – 4847, pp 76-81.
- G. Priyanth,(2016)“Comparison of sea bridge and under water tunnel using life cycle cost analysis (LCCA)”, International Journal for Science and Advanced Research in TechnologyIJSART – Volume 2 Issue 9 –SEPTEMBER 2016, ISSN [ONLINE]: 2395-1052, pp 327-333. (http://ijsart.com/Home/IssueDetail/5804)
- Two day workshop on “Construction Automation and Robotics” on May 11-12, 2018 , organized by IIT madras.
- Two day National workshop on “Safety, Health and Environment in construction” on July 19-20, 2018 , organized by NICMAR Hyderabad & Building Engineers College, Tirupur.
- G. Priyanth (2017), attended one day workshop on “MODERN METHODS FOR PLANNING AND SCHEDULING IN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY” on 25.3.2017, organized by Department of civil Engineering, VELS University, Pallavaram.
- Lecture Series on Lean Construction by Prof. Iris Tommelein of the University of California Berkeley July 31st to August 4th 2017 at IIT Madras
- G. Priyanth (2015), attended one day National Level Workshop on “MODERNISTIC MANAGEMENT PRACTICES IN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY” (MMPCI – 2015)on 20.02.15, organized by Construction Engineering and Management Division, Department of Civil Engineering, SRM University, Kattankulathur.
- “ADVANTAGES OF USING EFFECTIVE TECHNOLOGICAL TOOLS FOR STUDENTS EDUCATION” International conference “Paradox to Paradigm: Architecture in the name of network society” at Nagpur, ISBN 978 – 93- 80985 – 18 – 3, March 9-10, 2018.
- BIG DATA ANALYTICS POTENTIAL IN TRANSFORMING INDIAN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY” International Conference on Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure and Project Management (ICCRIP– 2018), National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR), Pune, November 23 – 25, 2018
- G. Priyanth., (2017) “DELAY ANALYSIS AND STUDY OF TIME MANAGEMENT TOOLS USED IN HIGH RISE BUILDING” Innovative technologies for sustainable built environment (ITSBE),B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute, Chennai, March 14 -16, 2017.
- G. Priyanth., (2017) “AN INVESTIGATION ON INFRASTRUCTURE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF CHENNAI METRO RAIL” Innovative technologies for sustainable built environment (ITSBE),B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute, Chennai, March 14 -16, 2017.
- G.Priyanth.,(2015) “COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF MODULAR PREFABRICATION AND CONVENTIONAL METHOD OF CONSTRUCTION” Sustainable Civil Engineering Technologies and Practices (SCETEP), B S. Abdur Rahman Institute, Chennai, April 29 &30, 2015, pp.175-179.
- G. Priyanth.,(2015) “RISK ASSESSMENT IN CONSTRUCTION OF POST-TENSIONING STRUCTURES” Sustainable Civil Engineering Technologies and Practices (SCETEP), B S. Abdur Rahman Institute, Chennai, April 29 &30, 2015, pp.180-185.
- Lab incharge- Computer Laboratory
- Value Added Course Coordinator
- Class advisor- Batch 2014-18