|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute
|Areas of Expertise
|Date of Joining at BSAIST
|Years of Experience at BSAIST
||5 years 10 months
||5yrs 6 months
Areas Of Research Interest
Research Publications in Journal
- S.Soundarya,S.Anusooya,V.Jean Shilpa “Design And Analysis Of Low Power Carry Look Ahead Adder Using Sub threshold Adiabatic Logic” International Journal of Emerging Trends in Science and Technology, ISSN 2348-9480, Vol. 3,issue 6, (2016),pp-891-895.
- S.Soundarya,S.Anusooya ,”Design And Analysis Of Low Power Adders Using Sub threshold Adiabatic Logic”, International Journal Of Advanced Computing And Electronics Technology, ISSN(PRINT):2394-3408,(ONLINE):2394-3416, Vol. 3,issue 3, (2016),pp-26-31.
- Mrs.S.Anusooya,Suhail ahmed.A,Dr.P.K.Jawahar Design Of Stepdown Switched Capacitor Converter For Subthreshold Applications,International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Research India Publications, ISSN 0973-4562, Vol. 10, No.26, (2015),pp-21623-21626.
- Shaffi.M,S.Anusooya,Design Of A Wallace Tree Multiplier Architecture With Adaptive Hold Logic, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Research India Publications, ISSN 0973-4562, Vol. 10 No.55 (2015),pp-783-788
- Riyas T M,Anusooya S “Design of Low Power Linear Multi-band CMOS Gm-C Filter” ,International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, ISSN (Print) : 2320 – 3765, ISSN (Online): 2278 – 8875,Volume number -3, Issue 2, (2014) pp -7402-7409.
- Janani.J,Bini.D, Nandhini.J, Anusooya “Embedded Programmable System on Chip(PSoC) High Resolution Digital Voltmeter”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering , ISSN (Print) : 2320 – 3765, ISSN (Online): 2278 – 8875,Vol. 3, Issue 2, (2014),pp 7421-7425.
Research Publication in Conference:
- M.Sivapriya , Jean Shilpa.V ,S.Anusooya, “High Performance Reconfigurable Unit For Use In DSP Applications”, International Conference on Contemporary Engineering and Technology, Chennai,March 2017.
- S.Soundarya,S.Anusooya,V.Jean Shilpa , “Design And Analysis Of Low Power Carry Look Ahead Adder Using Subthreshold Adiabatic Logic”, International Conference on Breakthrough in Engineering, Science & Technology– 2016 (INC-BEST’16), Copyrights @ IER 2016, Institute of Engineering Research”Salem ,June 2016.
- S.Soundarya,S.Anusooya, “Design And Analysis Of Low Power Adders Using Subthreshold” 18th International Conference on Cloud Computing Computer Science and Advances in Information Technology(ICCCCIT 2016), 29th May, 2016,Hyderabad ISBN: 978-93-85225-64-2
- Mrs.S.Anusooya,Suhail ahmed.A,Dr.P.K.Jawahar “Design Of Stepdown Switched Capacitor Converter For Subthreshold Applications”,National Conference on Research Engineering and Communication Techinque(REACT 2015) On 27 – 03 – 2015,SRM University.
- Shaffi.M,Anusooya.S,” Design Of A Wallace Tree Multiplier Architecture With Adaptive Hold Logic ,International Conference on Advances in Applied Engineering and Technology – 2015 (ICAAET’15)ICAAET – 2015 ,Syed Ammal Engineering College, Ramanathapuram.
- K.Santhiya,S.Anusooya, ”Optimization of the power and glitch reduction in ADPLL”, International conference on futuristic trends in electronics engineering,Thiruvalluvar college of engg.,2-3 March 2013.
- A.Y. Meiyappan,S.Anusooya, ”Multimode FPGA with Flexible Embedded FPUS”,National Conference on Networking,Communication Systems & Signal Processing,KarpagaVinayaga College of Engineering & Technology,6th March 2012.
- Attended FDP on “Induction Training programme for faculty”,27th June to 1st July,2011 organized by our university.
- Attended FDP on “Advanced VLSI Design”, Nov17-19, 2011 organized by SSN College of Engineering and Technology.
- Attended one day workshop on “Matlab Simulation of Digital communication and MIMO systems”, March 15th, 2012 organized by our university.
- Attended one day workshop on “ALTERA FPGA Design”, March 6th, 2012 organized by our university.
- Attended Two days workshop on “QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH METHODS”, June 28th and 29th, 2012 organized by our University.
- Attended Two days workshop on “VLSI DESIGN USING CADENCE TOOLS”, January 23rd &24th, 2013 organized by our university.
- Attended Online Training Program on “Funding Agencies And Project Opportunities For Writing Sponsored Research Proposals”. July 5th, 2012 organized by our university.
- Attended one day workshop on “DESIGN AND USAGE OF ONLINE TOOLS IN FACE TO FACE EDUCATION”, September 15th, 2012 organized by our university.
- Attended one day workshop on “E-content Development Programme”, on july 4th and 5th , 2013 organized by our university.
- Attended Four day workshop on “Embedded Development using ARM and Xilinx Boards”, organized by ABE Semiconductor Designs, Chennai on 23rd , 24th ,26th and 27th December 2013
- Attended one day workshop on “Embedded System Design using MSP430 “ by Gill Instruments, Bangalore on 24th October 2013, organized by our university
- Attended one day Faculty Development program on “Low Power Design Methodlogies-Devices to Systems” on 7th February 2014 organised by VIT Chennai.
- Attended Faculty Development Program on “CADENCE Analog IC design flow organized by Entuple Technologies Bangalore, 28th july to 1th August 2014
- Attended a one day workshop on “Quality assurance in academic and sponsored research” conducted by our university on 07th March 2015
- Attended two weeks short term training on “Embedded systems & Design”, organized by ABE semiconductor Designs,chennai, 30th june to 13th july 2014
- Attended one day workshop on Didactic Seminar on CADENCE OrCAD PSPICE & OrCAD PCB on 26th June 2015 organised by Entuple technologies,Banlogore in our university.
- Attended the complimentary seminar on “MATLAB and simulink for Engineering Education” on 08-07-15
- Attended a one day workshop on” The Awareness Workshop on IPR” on 29th August 2015
- Attended a one workshop on “Women empowerment-Gift Yourself” on 18th Janaury 2016 at BSAIST.
- Attended two days workshop on” Recent research techniques in wireless communication and Networks” during 8th and 9th February 2016 at BSAIST organized by Dept of ECE.
- Certified for the completion of Module I – NI LABVIEW Core 1 & core 2 course during July-2015-Jan 2016.
- Attended one day Faculty Development programme on “Circuit Simulation/PCB Design” using target 3001! Software with DELLSOFT technologies Pvt Ltd. ,on 13.07.16
- Undergone 5 days internship program on “PCB test techniques “from 14.07.2016 to 20.07.2016 at QMAX Test Technologies.
- Attended two days Faculty Development programme on “Real time signal & image processing using XILINX VIVADO system Generator & simulation of physical layer in communication “at St.Joseph’s institute of technology,on 23rd & 24th September 2016.
- Attended three days Faculty Development programme on “ Power system design & Analysis” using DIgSILENT Power Factory software with DELLSOFT technologies Pvt Ltd. for the period 28.09.16-30.09.16
- Attended three days Faculty Development programme on “ Networking Simulation & Related technologies” using NetSIM software with DELLSOFT technologies Pvt Ltd. for the period 03.10.16-05.10.16
- Attended in NPTEL workshop for SPOCs conducted at IIT Madras on 02.07.2016.
- Attended in NPTEL workshop for SPOCs conducted at IIT Madras on 17.12.16.
- Attended the Seminar by “Rexona Confidence Academy” at BSA University on 01.02.17.
- Attended in one day workshop on “Big Analytics (Cloudera) & Python programming” organised by BSA Crescent Institute on March 18th, 2017.
- Attended one day Workshop on “Capacity building of women in higher education” at BSA Crescent Institute on 01.04.17.
- Organized a National Conference NCRVIC’12 in April 2012.
- Co-Organized Two Days Workshop on “Wireless Sensor Network: Research Issues and Practical Solutions”,13th December 2012
- Organized a National Conference NCRVIC’13 in April 2013
- Co- Organized Quiz Club of ECE (BQUCE)was conducted on 6th November 2013
- Organized Four day workshop on “Embedded Development using ARM and Xilinx Boards”, Mr.Athif Sha, Managing Director, ABE Semiconductor Designs, Chennai, 23rd , 24th ,26th and 27th December 2013
- MOU signed with ABE semiconductor devices on 6 th January 2013.
- Co-organized ECE’s Got talent – a talent show for ECE students was conducted on 5th February 2014
- Organized Four day workshop on “EMBEDDED SYSTEMS AND DEVELOPMENT”, Mr.Athif Sha, Managing Director, ABE Semiconductor Designs, Chennai, 17th to 20th February
- Organized short term training on “Embedded systems & design using 8051 microcontroller” 25th to 29th August, 2015.
- Organized a seminar on topic “Emerging applications in DSP” on 20\10\2015 for III year ECE Students. Guest Mr.AthifSha, ABE Semiconductor Designs, Chennai.
- Organized a seminar on topic “Emerging Technologies in Digital Signal Processing” on October 30th of 2015 for III year ECE students. Guest- Mr.Jeyasingh and Mr.Kannan of Jasmine Infotech Pvt Ltd.
- Organized a one day workshop on “ORCAD PSPICE” for the members of hobby electronics club on 10/10/2015. The Resource persons Mr.Manoj, HCL Technologies, India and Mr Shantha, HCL Technologies India, trained the students. Totally 50 students have participated in the training.
- Organized Placement training for Pre-final year students, on 31\10\15. Guest Abdul Hakim (Alumini), Infosys, chennai.
- Organized two days workshop titled “Embedded System Design on Zynq & Xilinx boards”, on June 9th & 10th, 2016.
- As a Hobby Electronics Club co-ordinator organized a seminar on “Assembling of processing unit” and hands-on-training on “Webpage creation using html” on 10.02.17 (utilizing the free slots) for III year ECE students.
- Organized Five days Short term Summer Internship on “Embedded Processor/PCB layout” from 18th – 22nd July 2016.
- As a Hobby Electronics Club co-ordinator organized a PROJECT FAIRE for first, second and third year students of ECE department on 25.11.16.
- NI Lab VIEW workshop conducted on 23.02.2017 to 25.02.2017 for other college and university, students & faculty and also I am the one of resource persons for this workshop.
- As a Hobby Electronics Club co-ordinator organized a hands-on training on “Interfacing Arduino with LABVIEW” on 17.03.17 for III year ECE students.
- Organized a two weeks short term training program on “Embedded systems and design”, in association with ABE semiconductor design at BSAIST Chennai from 30/06/14 to 13/07/14.
- Submitted Case study on “TRANSFORMATION IN TEACHINGLEARNING METHODOLOGY USING NI PRODUCTS” to National Instruments (NI week 2017 contest) on 28.01.2017.