|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
|M.E / M.Tech
||S.A.Engg College/Anna University
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
||One of the Coordinators of Hobby Electronics Club.
Member of BQUCE-Quiz Club.
|Areas of Expertise :
||Image processing, Cryptographhy
|Date of Joining at BSAIST:
|Years of Experience at BSAIST:
||3 Year 9 months
|Previous Experience :
|Organisation Name & Address
|AarupadaiVeedu Institute of Technology
||Assistant Professor (Grade II)
|Tagore Engg College
|Anand Institute of Higher Tech
|Sri Lakshmi AmmalEngg College
Areas of Research Interest
R.Anitha, P.Sai Lalith Rohit, B.Vijayalakshmi , simulation of quantum circuits using QCAD”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research , ISSN 0973-4562, vol.10 –no.26 (2015), Pg.No-21596-21600
Publications in National and International Conferences
- “Analysis Of Gsm Call Flow With SS7 Message & Optimization In Gsm Network”- Third International Conference On Engineering Technology and Science, ICETS’16, 18th and 19th March 2016 Organized by Muthayammal Engineering Institutions.
- “Smart Voting System Using Internet Of Things” – International Conference on VLSI, Embedded systems ,Signal processing & Communication technologies ICVESCOM 2016,May 4-5’2016 organized by Vinayaka Mission University
- “Universal Phonetics Interpretation System: A Novel Approach For Braille Control System Design Using Speech Processing” – International Conference on VLSI, Embedded systems ,Signal processing & Communication technologies ICVESCOM 2016,May 4-5’2016 organized by Vinayaka Mission University
- “Simulation of quantum circuits using QCAD” – National Conference, SRM university, March 27th -28th 2015.
- “WSN Implementation For Location Monitoring Application” – International Conference of recent trends in emerging technology 2014,Mountzion college of engg.
Guest Lectures Delivered
- Delivered a Lecture on “RF measurement using Vector Network Analyzer” for the Hobby Electronics Club members of III year ECE on 11.03.16 at 2.30PM.
- One of the resource person in three days “Hands-on training on LABVIEW software” held on 23rd – 25th of February 2017 for other institutions.
- One of the resource person in Five days Short term Summer Internship on “Embedded Processor/PCB layout” from 18th – 22nd July 2016.
Seminars / Workshops – Attended
July 2016- April 2017:
- Attended one day Faculty Development programme on “Circuit Simulation/PCB Design” using target 3001! Software with DELLSOFT technologies Pvt Ltd. On 13.07.16
- Attended three days Faculty Development programme on “ Power system design & Analysis” using DIgSILENT Power Factory software with DELLSOFT technologies Pvt Ltd. for the period 28.09.16-30.09.16
- Attended three days Faculty Development programme on “ Networking Simulation & Related technologies” using NetSIM software with DELLSOFT technologies Pvt Ltd. for the period 03.10.16-05.10.16
- Participated in NPTEL workshop for SPOCs conducted at IIT Madras on 17.12.16.
- Participated in the Seminar by “Rexona Confidence Academy” at BSA Crescent Institute on 01.02.17.
- Participated in one day workshop on “Big Analytics (Cloudera) & Python programming” organised by BSA Crescent Institute on March 18th, 2017.
- Attended one day Workshop on “Capacity building of women in higher education” at BSA Crescent Institute on 01.04.17.
July 2015- June 2016:
- Attended the complimentary seminar on “MATLAB and simulink for Engineering Education” on 08-07-15
- Attended a one day workshop on” The Awareness Workshop on IPR” on 29th August 2015
- Attended a one workshop on “Women empowerment-Gift yourself” on 18thJanaury 2016 at BSAIST.
- Attended two days workshop on” Recent research techniques in wireless communication and Networks” during 8th and 9th February 2016 at BSAIST organized by Dept of ECE.
- Certified for the completion of Module I – NI LABVIEW Core 1 & core 2 course during July-2015-Jan 2016.
- Attended Two –Days workshop on “Embedded System Development using ARM and Xilinx Boards”, held on 9th and 10th of June 2016 organized by Dept of ECE in association CoreEl TECHNOLOGIES, BANGALORE.
July 2014- June 2015:
- Attended a two weeks short term training program on “Embedded systems and design”, organized by department of ECE, BSAIST in association with ABE semiconductor design at BSAIST Chennai from 30/06/14 to 13/07/14.
- Attended two day workshop on “Photonics and Photovoltaic Devices” organized by SRM University in association with Supreme Scientific Corporation and Edmund Optics, held during 13th -14th August 2014.
- Attended a one day workshop on “Quality assurance in academic and sponsored research” conducted by BSAIST on 07/03/15
- Attended a didactic seminar on “Cadence OrCAD PSPICE and OrCAD PCB” on 26.06.15 at BSAIST Chennai.
July 2013- June 2014:
- Attended 5 days (8th July to 12th July) “Induction Training Programme-2013” organized by the Faculty Training Academy of BSAIST, Chennai.
- Attended a workshop” How to do Ph.D. to an international standard –international perspective & How to publish articles in peer viewed journals” organized at BSA University.
- Attended a two day workshop on “Advanced RF Measurements for Engineering and Research.”- (ARMER) organized by Department of ECE in association with Agilent Technologies held on 9/10/13 &10/10/13.
- Attended a two days workshop on “Recent Trends in Network Simulation Tool(NS2)”organized by the Department of Information Technology at Saveetha Engineering College on 30/1/14 & 31/1/14.
Seminars / Workshops – Organized
- Organized a three days “Hands-on training on LABVIEW software” held on 23rd – 25th of February 2017 for other institutions.
- As a Hobby Electronics Club co-ordinator organized a seminar on “Assembling of processing unit” and hands-on-training on “Webpage creation using html” on 10.02.17 (utilizing the free slots) for III year ECE students.
- As a Hobby Electronics Club co-ordinator organized a hands-on training on “Interfacing Arduino with LABVIEW” on 17.03.17 for III year ECE students.
- Organized Five days Short term Summer Internship on “Embedded Processor/PCB layout” from 18th – 22nd July 2016.
- As a Hobby Electronics Club co-ordinator organized a PROJECT FAIRE for first, second and third year students of ECE department on 25.11.16.
- Organized a seminar on the topic “RF measurement using Vector Network Analyzer” for the Club members of III year ECE on 11.03.16 at 2.30 PM
- Organized a seminar on topic “Emerging Technologies in Digital Signal Processing” on October 30th of 2015 for III year ECE students. Guest- Mr.Jeyasingh and Mr.Kannan of Jasmine Infotech Pvt Ltd.
- Organized a one day workshop on “ORCAD PSPICE” for the members of hobby electronics club on 20/10/2015. The Resource persons Mr.Manoj, HCL Technologies, India and Mr Shantha, HCL Technologies India, trained the students. Totally 50 students have participated in the training
- Hobby Electronics Club has been planned to organize a seminar on “RF measurement using Vector Network Analyzer” for the HEC members of III year A section. The seminar was addressed by myself and Ms.A.PRIYA.
- Organized a Guest Lecture on “Recent trends on Networking” by Mr.karthikeyan operational Manager, Avaya Pvt Ltd, Banglore for the pre-final year students of ECE on 25.04.14.
- Co-organized ECE’s Got talent – a talent show for ECE students was conducted on 5th February 2014 .
- Co-ordinator of three day workshop on “Simulink – A Hawk Eyed Application For Research” in association with ABE semiconductor design from 09.10.14 to 11.10.14.
- Co-ordinator of 5 day National level Faculty development program on “ Design and simulation of Antenna Design” in association with ENTUPLE technologies pvt ltd.
- .Organized a workshop on “Patch Antenna Desgin Using IE3D”
- Organized a workshop on “Optical Communication & Network design using OPTSIM”
- Organized a guest lecture on “Recent trends on networking” for the pre-final year students of ECE. The lecture was presented by Mr.karthikeyan, operational manager,Avaya Pvt Ltd, banglore.
- With the support of IEEE COMSOC Madras Chapter conducted 3 workshops during March 2013 for II year and III year students.
- Workshop on Robotics – March 14 & 15, 2013
- Workshop on video & image processing using MATLAB – March 21 & 22, 2013.
- Workshop on PCB Design – March 28, 2013.
- Hobby electronics club co-ordinator
- Member of BQUIZ club
- Co-ordinator of NI competence development programme