||Assistant Professor (Sr.Gr.)
|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
|M.E / M.Tech
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
||Assistant Professor (Sr.Gr.)
||Coordinator of Hobby Electronics Club
In-charge of National Instruments- Competency Development Lab (NI-CDP)
One of the in-charge of Department Exam Cell
|Areas of Expertise :
||Signals & Systems, Optical Communication
|Date of Joining:
|Years of Experience at this Institute:
|Previous Experience :
||Assistant Professor (Sr.Gr.)
|AarupadaiVeedu Institute of Technology
||Assistant Professor (Grade II)
|Tagore Engg College
|Anand Institute of Higher Tech
|Sri Lakshmi Ammal Engg. College
Areas of Research Interest
- R.Anitha, B.Vijayalakshmi, “Energy-Efficient Arithmetic & Logic Unit in Quantum Cellular Automata & CMOS Technology”, Journal of Green Engineering(GEC),Vol.10, issue-7,pp. 3575-3596,July 2020
- R.Anitha, Afrin, Aravindkumar, Nishathfathima , “AN EFFICIENT ROBO FOR POND & LAKE CLEANING”, International Journal of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, Vol.11, No. 1 (2020), pp. 1745- 1755
- S.Kalaivani, R.Anitha, S.Anusooya, Jean Shilpa, “IOT BASED PHYSICAL CONDITION SCREENING SYSTEM FOR ANIMALS”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277 – 3878, Volume-8, Issue-2S5, July 2019.
- R.Anitha, Dr.B.Vijayalakshmi, “DESIGN OF ARITHMETIC UNIT IN QCA TECHNOLOGY USING REVERSIBLE GATES” from International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (ISSN Online: 1314- 3395), Scopus indexed Journal published by Academic Publications.
- R.Anitha, S.Kalaivani, S.Anusooya,V.JeanShilpa, “IMPLEMENTATION OF MIGRATION STRATEGIES FROM IPV4 TO IPV 6”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 17-Special Issue, 2017, Page: 1740-1747, SJR: 0.14, ISSN1943-023X
- V.JeanShilpa, S.Anusooya, R.Anitha, “DESIGN AND VERIFICATION OF FOUR PORT ROUTER FOR NETWORK ON CHIP (NOC)”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 17-Special Issue, 2017, Page: 1803-1811, SJR: 0.14, ISSN1943-023X.
- R.Anitha, P.SaiLalithRohit, B.Vijayalakshmi , Simulation of Quantum Circuits using QCAD”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research , ISSN 0973-4562, vol.10 –no.26 (2015), Pg.No-21596-21600
- R.Anitha, P.Sai Lalith Rohit, B.Vijayalakshmi , simulation of quantum circuits using QCAD”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research , ISSN 0973-4562, vol.10 –no.26 (2015), Pg.No-21596-21600
Publications in National and International Conferences
- S.Anusooya, R.Anitha, Jean Shilpa, Anithapriyadarshini N, Aamira S, J, Sowmyaa G presented a paper titled “Music Therapy of analyzing EEG signals”, in International Conference on Research Advancements & Challenges in Engineering Sciences ( ICRACE’20) held during 06th – 07th March 2020.
- R.Anitha,S.Anusooya, Jean Shilpa,Pragadeesh,Kiran Balaji presented a paper titled “NexGen Indoor Farming Monitoring System” in 5th International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT-2020) 26-28 February 2020.
- R.Anitha, Dr.B.Vijayalakshmi, “SimulationOf Quantum Encoder & Decoder With Flip Bit Error Correction Using Reversible Quantum Gates”, in IEEE International Conference on “Recent trends in Electrical, Control and Communications” (RTECC ’18) on March 20th-22nd 2018 at B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute Of Science And Technology. IEEE Part Number: CFP18O32-CDR
- Mohamed Hisham, R.Anitha, Implementation of Defective Object Sorting Machine Using SIFT Algorithm, 3rd International Conference On Innovative and Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICIETET ’18).
- “Analysis Of Gsm Call Flow With SS7 Message & Optimization In Gsm Network”- Third International Conference On Engineering Technology and Science, ICETS’16, 18th and 19th March 2016 Organized by Muthayammal Engineering Institutions.
- “Smart Voting System Using Internet Of Things” – International Conference on VLSI, Embedded systems ,Signal processing & Communication technologies ICVESCOM 2016,May 4-5 ’2016 organized by Vinayaka Mission University
- “Universal Phonetics Interpretation System: A Novel Approach For Braille Control System Design Using Speech Processing” – International Conference on VLSI, Embedded systems ,Signal processing & Communication technologies ICVESCOM 2016,May 4-5’2016 organized by Vinayaka Mission University
- R.Anitha, B.Vijayalshmi “Simulation of quantum circuits using QCAD” – National Conference, SRM university, March 27th-28th 2015.
- Mohamed, R.Anitha, “WSN Implementation For Location Monitoring Application” – International Conference of recent trends in emerging technology 2014,Mountzion college of engg.
Guest Lectures Delivered
- Delivered a Guest Lecture on “Insights of Digital Signal Processing & its Applications” for Panimalar Institute of Technology on 04.08.2020.
- Invited Talk in workshop “Labview for Beginners”, at Panimalar Institute of Technology, from 11.6.20 to 12.6.20
- Resource person for the value added training programme on TENNER T-SPICE SIMULATION conducted by Department of EEE, Sairam Engineering College on 24.2.2020 to 26.02.2020
- One of the resource person in “Six Day Anna University sponsored FDTP on CMOS ANALOG IC DESIGN” on 28.11.2019 & 29.11.2019 organized by Sairam Engineering College, Chennai
- One of the resource person for Core 1 & core 2 LABVIEW training session which takes place every semester.
- One of the resource person in “Series of skill development workshop for 8 th semester B.E / B.Tech Students” – Real Time Applications using LabVIEWon 6.12.17
- One of the resource person in three days “Hands-on training on LABVIEW software” held on 23rd – 25th of February 2017 .
- One of the resource person in Five days Short term Summer Internship on “Embedded Processor/PCB layout” from 18th – 22nd July 2016.
- One of the resource person in Five days Short term Summer Internship on “Embedded Processor/PCB layout” from 18th– 22nd July 2016.
- Delivered a Lecture on “RF measurement using Vector Network Analyzer” for the Hobby Electronics Club members of III year ECE on 11.03.16 at 2.30 PM.
- Completed consultancy during the period Nov 2017- April 2018 “An automation using LabVIEW program to interface LCR meter and Furnace for the measurement of dielectric property at high temperature” for Centre for High Pressure Research, School of Physics, Bharathidasan University
- One of the Co applicant for the Patent title on “An Efficient Digitate Leaf Shaped Micro strip Patch Antenna For Wearable Applications” Application No.202041025860 A, Publication Date : 03/07/2020, The Patent Office Journal No. 27/2020.
- One of the Co applicant for the title on “IOT BASED LPG CONTROLLER SYSTEM” Application No. 202041034373, Publication Date :21/08/2020, The Patent Office Journal No.34/2020.
- Received Certificate of Appreciation for the course “Quantum Computing (24 – 29 Aug. 2020)”
- Completed NPTEL COURSE on “DATA SCIENCE FOR ENGINEERS” organised by IIT – Madras. Jan 2020 (FDP)
- Completed NPTEL COURSE on Teaching And Learning in Engineering (TALE) –July 2019 (FDP)
- Awarded as “Certified Lab VIEW Associate Developer (CLAD)” by National Instruments on 14th Oct 2016.
- Received ELITE+SILVER grade in the course “Teaching And Learning in Engineering” organised by NPTEL-AICTE FDP, funded by ministry of HRD.
- Received ELITE grade in the course “Developing Soft Skills & Personality” organised by NPTEL-AICTE FDP, funded by ministry of HRD.
- Completed NPTEL course on “Patent Drafting for Beginners” during the period July–Sep 2017 by IIT-Madras.
- Completed NPTEL course on “Design of IoT” during the period July–Sep 2017 by IIT-Madras.
- Completed NPTEL course on “Introduction to Cryptology” during the period SEP-OCT 2016 by IIT-Madras.
- Organized 5 days webinar series on “recent trends in AL, IoT and Data Sciece” from 8th to 12th June’20 by ALumni of ECE.
- Organised webinar on “Multicore architectures” for our ECE students on 30.05.2020. Resource person was our alumnus Mr, Jawad Hussain, Intel Corporation
- Organized the Guest Lecture on the topic “Resume writing” for the III year ECE students on 05.03.2020 .
- Organized three day workshop on “MY ROBO- CAR RACE” on 23.01.2020 to 25.01.2020.
- Under Hobby electronics club, Organized the event “PITCHIT” for ECE students in the month of October 2019 and March 2019.
- Under Hobby electronic club organized PROECT EXPO every year to showcase the talent of ECE students.
- Under Hobby electronics club, Organized “Hands-on training on Arduino” for First year ECE students for the period 24.09.19 to 26.09.19
- Organised “Certified LabVIEW Developer” training for ECE students during the period December 2018-2019.
- Organized two days workshop on “Industrial IOT” on 6th & 7th of April 2018 in association with Optithought, Academic Partners of National Instruments, Bangalore& student chapters of IE(I) & IETE.
- Organized three days seminar “Compression techniques” as supplementary for the course ECBX06-Multimedia Communication Systems
- Under Hobby electronics Club, Organized hands-on-training on “Arduino” for two days per week from 04.10.2017 to 20.10.2017 between 4.30 PM to 6.00 PM
- Organized LabVIEW training for (2015-2019)Batch ECE Students Duration: 3/7/17 to 14/7/17(12 days)
- Organized a three days “Hands-on training on LABVIEW software” held on 23rd – 25th of February 2017 for other institutions.
- As a Hobby Electronics Club co-ordinator organized a seminar on “Assembling of processing unit” and hands-on-training on “Webpage creation using html” on 10.02.17 (utilizing the free slots) for III year ECE students.
- As a Hobby Electronics Club co-ordinator organized a hands-on training on “Interfacing Arduino with LABVIEW” on 17.03.17 for III year ECE students.
- Organized Five days Short term Summer Internship on “Embedded Processor/PCB layout” from 18th – 22nd July 2016.
- As a Hobby Electronics Club co-ordinator organized a PROJECT FAIRE for first, second and third year students of ECE department on 25.11.16.
- Organized a seminar on the topic “RF measurement using Vector Network Analyzer” for the Club members of III year ECE on 11.03.16 at 2.30 PM
- Organized a seminar on topic “Emerging Technologies in Digital Signal Processing” on October 30th of 2015 for III year ECE students. Guest- Mr.Jeyasingh and Mr.Kannan of Jasmine Infotech Pvt Ltd.
- Organized a one day workshop on “ORCAD PSPICE” for the members of hobby electronics club on 20/10/2015. The Resource persons Mr.Manoj, HCL Technologies, India and Mr Shantha, HCL Technologies India, trained the students. Totally 50 students have participated in the training
- Hobby Electronics Club has been planned to organize a seminar on “RF measurement using Vector Network Analyzer” for the HEC members of III year A section. The seminar was addressed by myself and Ms.A.PRIYA.
- Organized a Guest Lecture on “Recent trends on Networking” by Mr.karthikeyan operational Manager, Avaya Pvt Ltd, Banglore for the pre-final year students of ECE on 25.04.14.
- Co-organized ECE’s Got talent – a talent show for ECE students was conducted on 5th February 2014 .
- Co-ordinator of three day workshop on “Simulink – A Hawk Eyed Application For Research” in association with ABE semiconductor design from 09.10.14 to 11.10.14.
- Co-ordinator of 5 day National level Faculty development program on “Design and simulation of Antenna Design” in association with ENTUPLE technologies pvt ltd.
- Organized a workshop on “Patch Antenna Desgin Using IE3D”
- Organized a workshop on “Optical Communication & Network design using OPTSIM”
- Organized a guest lecture on “Recent trends on networking” for the pre-final year students of ECE. The lecture was presented by Mr.karthikeyan, operational manager,Avaya Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.
- With the support of IEEE COMSOC Madras Chapter conducted 3 workshops during March 2013 for II year and III year students.
- Workshop on Robotics – March 14 & 15, 2013
- Workshop on video & image processing using MATLAB – March 21 & 22, 2013.
- Workshop on PCB Design – March 28, 2013.
Seminars / Workshops – Attended
July 2020 – Till date
- Participated in the 5 Days Industrial Training Program on Internet of Things & Cloud Interface organized by SIVET College in association with PANTECH E LEARNING – 07.09.2020 to 11.09.2020
- Completed Two-week Live Faculty Development Programme on “Application of Moodle LMS” (11th to 25th July2020), conducted by BSACIST
- Attended a webinar on “Online Learning: Design, Development & Delivery of Online content. (Timing: 10:15am – 5:15pm)” conducted by Faculty Training & Development, BSACIST on 04.07.20
- Participated in the”Training Program on Crescent LMS for Faculty Members” on 4th August 2020 organised by the The offices of Data centre and Dean Academic affairs
- Participated in Online Workshop on “Design and development of E – Content 12/08/2020 Jointly organised by the Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning (CITL) and Office of Dean (Academic Affairs ) of B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, Vandalur, Chennai
July 2019 – June 2020
- Participated in webinar” Computational Biology using ML” on 22.06.2020 organised by BSACIST
- Attended Webinar on ” Outcome based educaion software” on 11-6-20 organized by Vmedulife Software services
- Participated in Seven Days Online Faculty Development Programme on Groundbreaking Technologies hosted by Panimalar Institute of Technology, Chennai during 01.06.2020 – 07.06.2020
- Attended Webinar on “Artificial Intelligence in Neurology” on 5-6-20 at VELS University
- Participated in FDP on “Data Science using python” organised by jeppiar institute of technology from 18th to 22nd May 2020
- Attended “Springer Nature Workshop on Scientific Writing for Journals” on: Fri, May 20, 2020
- Attended webinar on “Data Encryption” on 16.05.2020 organised by IETE
- Attended Webinar on “Cyber Security” organized by Eshwar college of Engineering on 15.05.2020
- Attended Webinar on “Image processing using python” on 12.05.2020 organised by PANTECH SOLUTIONS
- Participated on “Data Analytics and the basics of R language” on 11.04.2020 by IEEE-Panimalarengg college
- Participated on webinar titled,”Stress Management” on 12th April 2020 by BSACIST
- Attended FDP programme on HTML Training by Spoken tutorial IIT bombay & BSACIT on April 21st to 24th 2020
- Attened workshop on “Hands On Python Programming”, 21st & 22nd April 2020 organised by Hunarpro skilling organisation
- Participated on webinar titled, Advancing through Adversities on 14th April 2020 by BSACIST
- Participated in workshop “Introduction to Quantum Computing” organized by SETS,Taramani from 20.02.2020 to 22.02.2020
July 2018 – June 2019
- Attended One Day Hands-on FDP in the topic “Usage of Raspberry Pi in Machine Learning Environment” on 03/04/2019 organised by FTA of BSACIST
- Attended One Week training programme on “Soft Skill for Teching staff” from 12.03.19-18.03.19 in BSACIST
- Participated in “Natinonal Seminar on e-Learning and MOOCs in Higher Education” on 9/03/2019 organised by FTA, BSACIST
- Attended one day workshop entitled “Predictive Modelling using-R programming language” on 2-11-2018 @ B.S.AbdurRahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology
July 2017 – June 2018
- Participated in One day workshop on Mental Health and Stress Management for Teachers by BSAU on 07th March 2018 in BSACIST
- Participated in National workshop on “ Quantum Computation and Cryptography” organized by S.A engg college 0n 23rd and 24th Jan 2018
- Attended 4 days workshop on “NI-USRP & CompactRIO” from 02.01.18 to 05.01.18 in BSACIST
- Participated on “IOT with home automation” workshop organised by ALTSENSE on 22.10.17
- Participated in IEEE workshop on “Nanotechnology & sensors” organized by IISc, bangalore, 11th to 13th August 2017
- Attended one day workshop on “Pitsco TETRIX PRIME NI myRIO & LabVIEW” on 19.08.17 in BSACIST
July 2016 – June 2017
- Participated in one day workshop on “Big Analytics (Cloudera) & Python programming” organised by BSA Crescent Institute on March 18th, 2017
- Attended one day Workshop on “Capacity building of women in higher education” at BSA Crescent Institute on 01.04.17
- Participated in the Seminar by “Rexona Confidence Academy” at BSA Crescent Institute on 01.02.17
- Attended one day Faculty Development programme on “Circuit Simulation/PCB Design” using target 3001! Software with DELLSOFT technologies Pvt Ltd. On 13.07.16
- Attended three days Faculty Development programme on “Power system design & Analysis” using DIgSILENT Power Factory software with DELLSOFT technologies Pvt Ltd. for the period 28.09.16-30.09.16
- Attended three days Faculty Development programme on “ Networking Simulation & Related technologies” using NetSIM software with DELLSOFT technologies Pvt Ltd. for the period 03.10.16-05.10.16
- Participated in NPTEL workshop for SPOCs conducted at IIT Madras on 17.12.16
July 2015 – June 2016
- Attended the complimentary seminar on “MATLAB and simulink for Engineering Education” on 08-07-15
- Attended a one day workshop on” The Awareness Workshop on IPR” on 29th August 2015
- Attended a one workshop on “Women empowerment-Gift yourself” on 18thJanaury 2016 at BSAIST.
- Attended two days workshop on ”Recent research techniques in wireless communication and Networks” during 8th and 9th February 2016 at BSAIST organized by Dept of ECE.
- Certified for the completion of Module I – NI LABVIEW Core 1 & core 2 course during July-2015-Jan 2016.
- Attended Two–Days workshop on “Embedded System Development using ARM and Xilinx Boards”, held on 9th and 10th of June 2016 organized by Dept of ECE in association CoreEl TECHNOLOGIES, BANGALORE.
July 2014 – June 2015
- Attended a didactic seminar on “Cadence OrCAD PSPICE and OrCAD PCB” on 26.06.15 at BSAIST Chennai.
- Attended a one day workshop on “Quality assurance in academic and sponsored research” conducted by BSAIST on 07/03/15
- Attended a two weeks short term training program on “Embedded systems and design”, organized by department of ECE, BSAIST in association with ABE semiconductor design at BSAIST Chennai from 30/06/14 to 13/07/14.
- Attended two day workshop on “Photonics and Photovoltaic Devices” organized by SRM University in association with Supreme Scientific Corporation and Edmund Optics, held during 13th-14th August 2014.
July 2013 – June 2014
- Attended a two days workshop on “Recent Trends in Network Simulation Tool(NS2)” organized by the Department of Information Technology at Saveetha Engineering College on 30/1/14 & 31/1/14.
- Attended 5 days (8th July to 12th July) “Induction Training Programme-2013” organized by the Faculty Training Academy of BSAIST, Chennai.
- Attended a workshop ”How to do Ph.D. to an international standard – international perspective & How to publish articles in peer viewed journals” organized at BSA University.
- Attended a two day workshop on “Advanced RF Measurements for Engineering and Research.”- (ARMER) organized by Department of ECE in association with Agilent Technologies held on 9/10/13 &10/10/13.