Hasan Babu H
||Assistant Professor (Sr. Gr.), Coordinator/COE
|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
||Electronics & Communication Engineering
||Assistant Professor (Senior Grade)
|Areas of Expertise :
||RF & Microwave Antennas, Signal Processing, Communication
|Date of Joining at BSAIST:
|Years of Experience at BSAIST:
||Member Technical Staff, Microland Ltd. (Bangalore) (1 Year)
Areas Of Research Interest
- RF, Microwave and Millimeter Wave
- Antennas and Metamaterials.
Research Topic: Mitigation of RF Radiations from Mobile Towers in Residential and Closed Environment
Papers Published in Conferences and Journals
- Nisha Fathima M, Hasan Babu H, “Broadband Microwave Absorber for Measurement Applications”, Fifth International Conference on Contemporary Engineering and Technology (ICCET 2017), Madha Engineering College, Chennai, 24th March 2017.
- Ranveer Singh, Hasan Babu H, “A Dielectric Resonator Loaded Fractal Shaped Slot Loop multiband Antenna”, International Journal of Digital Application and Contemporary Research (IJDACR), Volume 4, Issue 8, March 2016, ISSN 2319-4863.
- Dilip Joseph. KD and H. Hasan Babu, “Real time Implementation of Nodes Self Scheduling Approach for Maximizing WSN Life time”, National Conference on Research Trends In Electronic and communication(RTEC 2014), ST. Joseph college of Engineering, Chennai, 21st March 2014.
- M. Muruganantham and H. Hasan Babu, “Packet Hiding Method for Preventing Selective Jamming Attacks” International conference on Futuristic Trends in Electronics Engineering, Thiruvalluvar college of engineering and technology, 1st and 2nd March 2014.
- Chilambarasan. N and H. Hasan Babu, “Polling points based bounded relay Hop mobile data gathering in wireless sensor networks.”, National Conference on Recent Advancements in Signal Processing and Communication (NCRASPC-2013), RMK College of engg., 1st April 2013.
- Gajalakshmi. S and H. Hasan Babu,” An Effective Defense Against Mobile Replica Node Attacks in WSN using Footpath Technique.”, National Conference on Networking and Communication (NETCOM 13), RMD Engg college, 6th April 2013.
- Karthikeyan. B, Hasan Babu. H, “Performance Analysis Of Scaled Selection Combining Using Single-Relay Cooperative Diversity”, International Conference in Magna on Emerging Engineering Trends – 2K15, April 2012
- Coordinator, Office of the Controller of Examinations
- Member of the Board of Studies, B.Tech. ECE
- Member of the Board of Studies, M.Tech., Communication Systems
Workshops / FDP Organized
- Three-Day Workshop on “Antenna Design using HFSS”, 16th-18th May 2017, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Five-Day FDP on “Design, Simulation, Fabrication and Testing of Microstrip Antennas”, 11th to 15th May 2015, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Three-Day Workshop on “ANSYS HFSS”, 25th-27th May 2015, Department of ECE and CoreEL Technologies.
- One-Day Workshop on “ANSYS RedHawk and Apache”, 18th May 2015, Department of ECE and CoreEL Technologies.
- Two-day Workshop on “Android Application Development”, 10th and 11th October 2014, BSAIST Apple iOS Development Center.
- Two-day Workshop on “Objective C and iOS Application Development”, 12th and 13th September 2014, BSAU Apple iOS Development Center.
- Two-Day Workshop on “RF and Antenna Design and Analysis Using Ansoft HF Package”, 27th & 28th November 2012, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Workshops / FDP Attended
- Five Days Training Programme on “High Frequency Test & Measurements”, 28.08.17-01.09.17, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, MIT, Anna University
- ISTE-SRM STTP on “Challenges in Space Technology”, 23rd-27th June 2014, Department of Aerospace Engineering, SRM University.
- Five Days Workshop on “LabVIEW & Its Toolkits for Engineering Applications”, 23rd – 31st May 2013, Department of Mechanical Engineering, B.S. Abdur Rahman Institute.
- QIP – A Short Term Training Programme on “Developing Multimedia Applications for Deployment over Internet & Mobile Devices”, 20th-24th June 2005, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Mardras.