||Assistant Professor (Sr. Gr.)
|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
|M.E / M.Tech
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
||Class Incharge (2012-16)ECE C Section
U.G PROJECT COMMITTEE MEMBER
DAC COMMITTEE MEMBER
RESULT ANALYSIS FILE INCHARGE
CORRECTIVE ACTION FOR WEAK STUDENTS FILE INCHARGE
|Areas of Expertise :
SIGNALS AND SYSTEMS
|Date of Joining at BSAIST:
|Years of Experience at BSAIST:
||6 year and 4 months
|Professional Body Membership
||IETE Associate member
|Previous Experience :
- Worked as Lecturer in Aringar Anna Institute Of Science and Technology, from July 2002 to May 2006
- Worked as Lecturer in G.K.M college of Engineering and Technology from September 2007 to May 2008.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Karpaga Vinayaga college of Engineering and Technology from July 2008 to November 2010
Areas of Research Interest
- Mohanraj. S, Ms.G.Anuradha “Design of maximum power point tracking based converters for stand alone embedded devices” in the National conference on Recent trends in VLSI, Information and Communication,NCVRIC’15 on 23rd and 24th April 2015.
- Ms.G.Anuradha. Dr.Najumnissa Jamal “ EEG in detection and classification of dementia-A Review” in the national conference on Biomedical Engineering in October 17th and 18th -2014 at IIT Varanasi.
- Salomi Priyadharshini.T, Ms.G.Anuradha”A reconfigurable Demapper for a Downlink Baseband Reciever” in the 3rd International conference on Science & Innovative Engineering on 5th and 6th April 2014.
- Kulesekaran. D, Ms.G.Anuradha “Power consumption optimization for FPGA based multiprocessing MPSoC” in the International conference on Futuristic trends in Electronics Engineering held on 2nd and 3rd March 2013.
- Kanakaraj. M, Ms.G.Anuradha “Design and Implementation of OFDM Tranciever for wireless Networks using 512 point parallelized FFT/IFFT processor.” in the National Conference on VSI & Image processing, NCVLSI’13 on March 19th 2013.
- Applied and received Fund from ICMR of RS.1,00,000 for the conduct of “National workshop on Biomedical Signal Processing and Computational Biology for healthcare Applications” scheduled from 12-5-2017 to 16-5-2017.
- Department Coordinator for the “National workshop on Biomedical Signal Processing and Computational Biology for healthcare Applications” on 12-5-17 to 16-5-17
- Department Coordinator for the workshop on “Applications using Arduinol Board”held on 8-4–17
- Department Coordinator for the national level technical symposium Impulse 2016.
- Staff co ordinator for inauguration of student chapters of society IE,IETE and SECE 2016
2017 – (1)
Participated in 1 day workshop on “Capacity building in women for higher education” held on 1st April 2017 at B.S.A University
2016 – (3)
- Attended 3 days workshop on “Innovative teaching practices “ on 25th to 27th July 2016, organized by B.S.A university
- Participated in 2 days workshop on “Embedded system development using ARM and Xilinx boards” held on 9th and 10th June 2016 at B.S.A University
- Participated in 1 day workshop on “Gift yourself” held on 18th January 2016 at B.S.A University
2015 – (6)
- Attended two days workshop on “Recent advances in biosignal processing and hands on training using Labview” conducted byGKMCET on 29th and 30th December 2015,
- Attended two days workshop on “Advancements in biomedical signal and image processing” conducted by Anna university on 29th and 30th October 2015,
- Participated in 1 day workshop on “The awreness workshop on Intellectual property rights” held on 29th August 2015 at B.S.A University
- Participated in 1 day didactic seminar on “Cadence OrCAD PSPICE and OrCAD PCB” held on 26th June 2015 at B.S.A University
- Participated in 5 days FDP on “Design, simulation,Fabrication anr testing of Microstrip Antennas” held from 11th-15th May 2015 at B.S.A University
- Participated in 1 day workshop on “Women Academic Managers: challenges and Approaches” held on 29th April 2015 at B.S.A University
- Attended two days workshop on “NI LabView” by BSAIST on 6th and 7th August 2014,
- Attended one day workshop on “Embedded System Design using MSP430 “ by Gill Instruments, Bangalore on 24th October 2013, organized by our university
2012 – (3)
- Attended two days workshop on “Wireless sensor networks:Research Issues and practical solutions” by BSAIST on 13th and 14th December 2012,
- Attended one day workshop on “Mobile Application development in iOs” by BSAU-Apple iOS Application Development center on 21st Novemberr 2012,
- Attended one day workshop on “ALTERA FPGA Design”, March 6th 2012 organized by our university.
2011 – (1)
Attended one week induction training Programme organized by Faculty Training Academy at BSAIST