||Assistant Professor (Sr. Gr.)
|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
|M.E / M.Tech
|Areas of Expertise :
||ECCX05 – Image Processing (V sem B.Tech ECE B), ECB-2104 Electro Magnrtic fields and Transmission lines (III sem B.Tech ECE B)
|Date of Joining at BSAIST:
|Years of Experience at BSAIST:
||8 years and 10 months
|Previous Experience :
Areas of Research Interest
Publications in Conference
- G. Anuradha, N. Jamal and S. Rafiammal, “Detection of dementia in EEG signal using dominant frequency analysis,” 2017 IEEE International Conference on Power, Control, Signals and Instrumentation Engineering (ICPCSI), Chennai, 2017,pp.710-714. doi: 10.1109/ICPCSI.2017.8391806 indexed in the Web of Science Core Collection, the citation database.
- Mohanraj. S, Ms.G.Anuradha “Design of maximum power point tracking based converters for stand alone embedded devices” in the National conference on Recent trends in VLSI, Information and Communication, NCVRIC’15, Chennai on 23rd and 24th April 2015.
- G.Anuradha. Dr.Najumnissa Jamal “ EEG in detection and classification of dementia- A Review” in the National conference on Biomedical Engineering in October 17th and 18th –2014 at IIT Varanasi.
- Salomi Priyadharshini.T, G.Anuradha”A reconfigurable Demapper for a Downlink Baseband Reciever” in the 3rd International conference on Science & Innovative Engineering, Chennai on 5th and 6th April 2014.
- Kulesekaran. D, G.Anuradha “Power consumption optimization for FPGA based multiprocessing MPSoC” in the International conference on Futuristic trends in Electronics Engineering, Chennai held on 2nd and 3rd March 2013.
- Kanakaraj. M, G.Anuradha “Design and Implementation of OFDM Tranciever for wireless Networks using 512 point parallelized FFT/IFFT processor.” in the National Conference on VLSI & Image processing, NCVLSI’13, Chennai on March 19th 2013.
- G.Anuradha and S.Ramakrishnan “Transmission power control in wireless sensor networks” at the National level conference (NCVESCOM’08), Chennai and was awarded with the best paper title in April 2008.
- Applied and received Fund from ICMR of RS.1,00,000 for the conduct of “National workshop on Biomedical Signal Processing and Computational Biology for healthcare Applications” scheduled from 12-5-2017 to 16-5-2017.
- Class Advisor – MTech – VLSI &Embedded systems (2018-2020).
- Faculty Advisor-B.Tech(2016-20) ECE ‘B’.
- Subject allocation and Time table
- Department Library Incharge.
- DAAC – U.G Answer script
- ISO file Incharge (Result analysis, Action taken against weak students, Root cause analysis).
- Project review member(2015-19) Batch.
- Trainer for Two Day Hands-on FDP in the topic”Applications of Image Processing using MATLAB” on 02/05/2019 & 03/05/2019 conducted by Faculty training academy, BSA Crescent Institute of Science and Technology
- Organised one day Hands-on Workshop on Embedded Application Design Using Arduino Board held on 9-4-18.
- Department Coordinator for the “National workshop on Biomedical Signal Processing and Computational Biology for healthcare Applications” on 12-5-17 to 16-5-17
- Department Coordinator for the workshop on “Applications using Arduinol Board”held on 8-4–17
- Department Coordinator for the national level technical symposium Impulse 2016.
- Staff co ordinator for inauguration of student chapters of society IE, IETE and SECE 2016
2019 – (2)
- Participated in 1 day workshop on “National seminar on e-learning and MOOCs in higher education” held on 9th March 2019 at BSA Crescent Institute of Science and Technology.
- Participated in 1 day workshop on “Scientific documentation and presentation using Latex” held on 8th March 2019 at BSA Crescent Institute of Science and Technology
- Participated in 3 days workshop on “Writing Quality Research articles,project proposals and Patents” during 20th July to 22nd July 2018
- Attended Workshop on Mental Health and stress management for teachers B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology (7-3-18)
2017 – (3)
- Participated in Faculty training program on Nano instrumentation systems and biomedical nanotechnology at B.S. Abdur Rahman Institute of Science & Technology from 3.11.2017 – 16.11.2017.
- Participated in Workshop on Strategies for innovative and quality research at B.S. Abdur Rahman Institute of Science & Technology from 31.7.2017 –5.8.2017
- Participated in 1 day workshop on “Capacity building in women for higher education” held on 1st April 2017 at B.S. Abdur Rahman Institute of Science & Technology.
2016 – (3)
- Attended 3 days workshop on “Innovative teaching practices “ on 25th to 27th July 2016, organized by BSAIST
- Participated in 2 days workshop on “Embedded system development using ARM and Xilinx boards” held on 9th and 10th June 2016 at BSAIST
- Participated in 1 day workshop on “Gift yourself” held on 18th January 2016 at BSAIST
2015 – (6)
- Attended two days workshop on “Recent advances in biosignal processing and hands on training using Labview” conducted by GKMCET on 29th and 30th December 2015,
- Attended two days workshop on “Advancements in biomedical signal and image processing” conducted by Anna university on 29th and 30th October 2015,
- Participated in 1 day workshop on “The awreness workshop on Intellectual property rights” held on 29th August 2015 at BSAIST
- Participated in 1 day didactic seminar on “Cadence OrCAD PSPICE and OrCAD PCB” held on 26th June 2015 at BSAIST
- Participated in 5 days FDP on “Design, simulation,Fabrication anr testing of Microstrip Antennas” held from 11th-15th May 2015 at BSAIST
- Participated in 1 day workshop on “Women Academic Managers: challenges and Approaches” held on 29th April 2015 at BSAIST
- Attended two days workshop on “NI LabView” by BSAIST on 6th and 7th August 2014,
- Attended one day workshop on “Embedded System Design using MSP430 “ by Gill Instruments, Bangalore on 24th October 2013, organized by BSAIST
2012 – (3)
- Attended two days workshop on “Wireless sensor networks:Research Issues and practical solutions” by BSAIST on 13th and 14th December 2012,
- Attended one day workshop on “Mobile Application development in iOs” by BSAU-Apple iOS Application Development center on 21st November 2012
- Attended one day workshop on “ALTERA FPGA Design”, March 6th 2012 organized by BSAIST.
2011 – (1)
Attended one week induction training Programme organized by Faculty Training Academy at BSAIST