Valiyullah Khan F
|Nature of Employment
||Year of passing
|M.Tech. (Control and Automation)
||VIT University, Vellore
|B. E. (Electrical and Electronics)
||Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College, Chennai
|Higher Secondary Education
||S.D.A.V. Higher Sec school, Chennai
||Loyola Matriculation Higher Sec school, Chennai
||Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam, TN.
- Control Systems
- Virtual Instrumentation
- Sensors and Instrumentation
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Electron Devices and Digital Electronics
- Bridge Course Electrical (For M.E.)
- Sensors and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Electron Devices and Digital Electronics Laboratory
Thesis work done at Research Centre Imarat (RCI), Hyderabad on the topic “Automation in calibration of Fiber Optic Gyroscope and error compensation using Neural Networks”. The testing procedure to find the value of various parameters for calibration of the FOG is automated using NI Systems and LabVIEW. Also an alternative approach for the non linear error compensation in FOG using Radial Basis Function Neural Network is done using MATLAB and the network is verified using Data from actual FOG.
- Paper on “Design and Fabrication of six axis robotic arm”, presented in the National Conference on Open Data Sciences and Computing, 2017. In this paper a six axis study robot is designed and fabricated.
- Paper on “Low Cost Smart Home Control Using Android Phone” Published in Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2014. This deals with the controlling of home appliances using smart phone with the help of Arduino Uno board.
- Paper on “Voice Controlled Robot” published in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), 2013. In this paper, a robot is made using Arduino Uno board which can be controlled using voice commands with the help of a smart phone.
- Paper on “Automatic Level Control of Coal Bunker Using Transducer Controlled PWM Drive” published in International Conference on Engineering and Technology Management 2012. In this paper the output of the sensor measuring the weight of the coal bunker is used to control the speed of the conveyer belt which feeds the coal bunker.
FDP / Training / Workshop Attended
- Faculty Development Programme on “Imparting Integral Education” at BIT, Sathyamangalam
- In-plant Training at “Salem Steel Plant”, Salem
- Attended workshop on “Signal Processing Using MATLAB” organized at VIT University, Vellore
- In-plant training in fundamentals of transmission and distribution at “110kv Tharamani sub – station (TNEB)”, Chennai
- Organized an event “PLC Programming” in NEWRA 2017 a national level technical symposium.
- Organized events in SYNCHRON’11 and SYNCHRON’12 , national level technical symposium
- Coordinated ICAEE’14, an international conference
- Won competitions in various symposia