|Nature of Employment
||M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D
||Year of Passing
||University of Madras
||Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan college of engineering and Technology
||2011 August – 2012 June
Area of Research Interest
- Applied Probability theory
- Stochastic Processes
- Sarada, Y & Shenbagam, R 2015, ‘On warranty cost analysis using alternating phase type quasi-renewal processes’, International Journal of Reliability, Quality and Safety Engineering (Publisher: World Scientific), 22, no.6, 15500266 (22 pages), DOI: 10. 1142 / S0218539315500266, 2015, ISSN: 2185393, H-index: 29.
- Sarada, Y & Shenbagam, R 2018, ‘Optimization of repairable systems with repairman’s multiple vacation’, International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management (Publisher: Emerald), 35, no.1, pp.266-290, ISSN: 0265-671X, H-index: 75.
- Sarada, Y & Shenbagam, R 2018, ‘On a random lead time and threshold shock model using phase type geometric processes’, Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry (Publisher: Wiley), Vol. 34, no.3, pp.407-422, ISSN: 1524-1904, Impact Factor: 124.
- Sarada, Y & Shenbagam, R 2019, ‘On Phase type Arithmetico-Geometric Process and its application to deteriorating systems with warranty’, International Journal of Mathematics in Operational Research (Publisher: Inderscience), Vol. 14, no.4, pp. 568-589, ISSN: 1757-5850, H-index: 20.
- Sarada, Y & Shenbagam, R 2019, ‘Bi – dimensional availability function and its application’, Communications in Statistics – Simulation and Computation (Publisher: Taylor and Francis), Accepted for Publication, ISSN: 0361-0918, Impact Factor – 51.
- Sarada, Y & Shenbagam, R 2019, “On warranty cost analysis for software reliability model via phase type distribution”, Reliability : Theory & Applications Electronic Journal of International Group on Reliability (Publisher : Gnedenko Forum), Vol. 14, no:2 (53), pp. 1932 – 2321, H-index: 19.
National / International Conferences
- Sarada, Y & Shenbagam, R 2014, ‘Optimization of repairable system using phase type quasi-renewal process’, presented in MAM 8 2014 International Conference on Matrix Analytic Methods in Stochastic Models, NIT Calicut, January 6-10, 2014.
- Sarada, Y & Shenbagam, R 2014, ‘A repairable deteriorating system with extended warranty using alternating Phase type quasi-renewal processes’, Eighth IMA International Conference on Modeling in Industrial Maintenance and Reliability (MIMAR8), Oxford University, July 10-12, U.K.
- Sarada, Y & Shenbagam, R 2015, ‘A preventive repair model with stochastic lead time using phase type quasi-renewal processes’, Second SRESA National conference on Reliability and Safety Engineering (NCRS 15), October 8-10, Anna University, CEG Campus, Chennai.
- Sarada, Y & Shenbagam, R 2018, ‘Approximation of two dimensional availability function and its application’, Third International Conference on Advances in Industrial Engineering Applications (ICAIEA 2018), January 3-5, Anna University, Chennai, India.