|Nature of Employment
||044-22751347, 48. 50 (Extn 265)(Office)
||Year of Passing
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute
- CTM College of Arts and Science, Chennai – Lecturer – 4 years
- Madha Engineering College, Chennai – Lecturer – 2 years
- B.S. Abdur Rahman Institute, Chennai – Assistant Professor (Selection Grade) – 13 years
- Mahadev Ota, S.Srinivasan,C.D.Nandakumar, Optimal order quantity by maximising expected utility for the newsboy model, International Journal of Procurement Management, Vol.12, No.4, 410-424, 2019. DOI: 10.1504/IJPM.2019.10022639. H index : 20, Impact Factor – 0.33. Indexed in SCOPUS / EBSCO.
- C.D.Nandakumar, S.Srinivasan, R.S.Sathiyamoorthi, Optimal Reserve inventory from Output of One Machine to Input to Two Machines when Inter-arrival Breakdowns is a Random Variable, International Journal of Process Management and Benchmarking, Vol. 9, No. 2, 173-192, 2019. DOI: 10.1504/IJPMB.2019.099329 H index : 9, Impact Factor – 0.31. Indexed in SCOPUS / EBSCO (USA).
- Mahadev Ota, S.Srinivasan,C.D.Nandakumar, Exponential Fractional age assumption for the survival function and mortality rate, International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering, Vol.19, Issue 1, 33-41, 2019.
- C.D.Nandakumar, S.Srinivasan, R.S.Sathiyamoorthi, Evaluation of Reordering Time in a Manufacturing Inventory Division, International Journal of Mathematics in Operational Research, Vol.13, No.1, 128-139, 2018. DOI: 0.1504/IJMOR.2018.092968. H index : 18, Impact Factor – 0.32. Indexed in SCOPUS / EBSCO (Switzerland).
- C.D.Nandakumar, S.Srinivasan, Optimal reserve inventory between two machines when the duration of breakdown time undergoes some distributions, Malaya Journal of Matematik, Special Issue, Issue 1, 305-313, 2015.
- C.D.Nandakumar, S.Srinivasan, PDF of the random variable when its distribution function changes after the change points, Applied Mathematical Sciences, Vol.8, Issue.No.7, 337-343, 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.12988/ams.2014.311627. H.Index – 13, Impact Factor- 0.235 (Scopus-Indexed Journal).
- C.D.Nandakumar, S.Srinivasan, P.S Sheik Uduman, Optimal reserve inventory between two machines when the repair time has change of distribution after change point– International Mathematical Forum, Vol.7, No.54, 2659-2668, 2012. H.Index – 14, Impact Factor- 0.323.
- On Determination of Optimal Resource between Two Machines in Series with change in Revamp Time,International Conference on Emerging Trends in Mathematics and Computer Application, by Mepco Schlenk Engineering, Sivakasi,Dec.2010.