|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
||Security in Cloud Computing and Cloud Forensics
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology
||World Classical Tamil University
||Computer and Communication
||Anna University, Chennai
||Anna University, Chennai
||No. of Years
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology
||July 2013 To Till Date
||5 years 10 months
- Artificial Intelligence
- Open Source Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Software Testing
- Computer Forensics and Information Security
- Soft Computing
- Software Engineering
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Grid Computing
Areas Of Research Interest
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Forensics
- Information Security
- A.Sonya, Dr.G.Kavitha, “Efficient Approaches for Preserving Energy Consumption in Cloud Computing”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Volume 10, issue 04, April 2021.
- A.Sonya, “Distributed Application(Dapp) for Securing User: Interaction logs for tasks using ethereum block chain and smart contracts in solidity”, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Growth Evaluation, Volume 2, Page No,152 – 159, March 2021.
- A.Sonya, Dr.G.Kavitha, M.Karthikeyan, R.Rahul, “Securing the Healthcare Data with Blockchain Technology”, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, Volume 29, No 04, 2020.(Scopus Indexed, SJR 0.2)
- Dr.G.Kavitha, Dr.P.Latchoumy Ms.A.Sonya “An Efficient Traffic Contention and Control Mechanism to improve QoS in heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks” Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Vol. 20, No. 2, November 2020, pp. 968-975 – 2020.
- A.Sonya, Dr.G.Kavitha, Riyaz Mohammed, A.Varsha Published a paper titled “Encrypting Healthcare Data in Cloud Using Cryptographic Algorithms” Test Engineering and Management, Volume 83, Page No. 26722 – 26731, August 2020.
- N.Ramakrishnan, Mohamed Safith, A.Sonya, Dr.G.Kavitha Published a paper titled “A Comprehensive Review on Prediction of Heart Condition Using Machine Learning Algorithm” Journal of Critical Views, Volume 7, Issue 19, July 2020.
- A.Sonya, Dr.G.Kavitha, “Security and Privacy Preserving for Patient’s E-Health Care Applications”, Test Engineering and management system, Volume 82, Page No.1781-1786, February 2020.
- A.Sonya, Dr.G.Kavitha, ”Effectiveness for Securing Sensitive Data and Supporting Multi Data Applications in Cloud Forensics Environment”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-8 Issue-6S3, September 2019.
- A.Sonya,Dr.G.Kavitha, ”Preserving Human Health Care Records Based On Hybrid Learning Methods In Cloud Computing” International Journal of Control and Automation, Vol. 12, No. 6, (2019), pp. 465-476.
- A.Sonya, Dr.G.Kavitha, ”Transmission of Secure Sensitive Health Care Information Using Hybrid Encryption in Cloud Computing”, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology Vol. 28, No. 15, (2019), pp. 344-354.
- A.Sonya “On board Driver Monitoring System with Safety Enhanced Brake System” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-8, Issue-6S3, September 2019.
- A.Sonya “Automatic Emergency Braking System using Hydraulic Actuator for Preventing Road Accidents” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-8 Issue-6, August, 2019.
- A.Sonya “Clustering of Storing Sensitive Data By Using Cloud System Technology” – International Journal of Engineering Research and Management Technology Volume – V Issue- V ISSN 2348-4039 September 2018.
- A.Sonya “Automatic Sensing and Tracking Technology by Using Global Positioning System” International Journal of Management Technology and Engineering, Volume 8, Issue XII, December/2018 (ISSN NO: 2249-7455).
- Ms.A.Sonya, Dr.G.Kavitha, ”Efficient Approaches for Storing, Retrieval and Replication of Data using Cloud System” – International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics Volume 117 No. 20 2017, 1021-1035. Dec 2017.
- A.Sonya, “Virtual Client Behavior Trust in Cloud Computing”, International Conference of Science and Technology, Feb 2012.
- A.Sonya, published a patent in “Securing Patients Health Information Using Attribute Based Encryption“, Application Number: 202141029278, July 2021
- A.Sonya, published a patent in “Deep Learning Based System and Method for Detection of Facemask“, Application Number: 202141026938, July 2021
- A.Sonya, received a Certificate of Grant Innovation Patent (Australian Patent) in “Patient Safety and Privacy Preserving in E- Health Using IoT”, March 2021.
- A.Sonya, received Grant in “System for Swimming Pool Water Quality Maintenance and Safety Using Artificial Intelligence and Methods Thereof “, January 2021.
- Applied patent filed “Locating the Mobile Contacts by Using Geo Application” On October 2018.
- A.Sonya, Published a Book chapter in Secure Transmission of Human Vital Signs Using Fog Computing ,Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020 J. S. Raj et al. (Eds.): ICIDCA 2019, LNDECT 46, pp. 785–792, 2020.
International Conferences / Faculty Development Programme / Seminars / Workshops (Attended)
- Attended FDP on C & C++ Course Completion by IIT Bombay Spoken Tutorial on 30th October 2019
- Attended FDP on “IBM Cloud Computing” by IBM Skills Academy during 12.08.2020 to 25.08.2020 at BSARCIST.
- Attended five days FDP on “Agile Software Development – An Industry Perspective” from 25.06.2020 to 29.06.2020, BSARCIST.
- Organized webinar on “Internet Of Things (IoT) Security” on 18th June 2020.
- Attended SWAYAM-NPTEL on “Deep Learning online course” during Jan – May 2020.
- Attended FDP on HTML Course Completion by IIT Bombay Spoken Tutorial on April 24th 2020.
- Attended one day workshop on “C and C++” IIT Bombay Spoken Tutorial on April 24th 2020
- Attended three days Short Term Training Programme on “EthicalHacking and Cyber Security”, from 11.03.2020 to 13.03.2020, in BSARCIST.
- Organized workshop on “Architecting Cloud Services” from 12.02.2020 to 13.02.2020 at IT Lab I – BSARCIST.
- Organized seminar on “Importance of Abroad Education” on 31st January 2020 at Conference Hall – BSARCIST.
- Organized seminar on “The Next One Year – Opportunities for Graduates” on 20th January 2020 at Seminar Hall II – BSARCIST.
- A.Sonya, ”Identification of Electrical Faults in Underground Cables using Machine Learning Algorithm”, Proceedings 2019.
- A.Sonya, “Secure Transmission of Human Vital Signs Using Fog Computing”International Conference on Innovative Data Communication Technologies and Application,Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020 J. S. Raj et al. (Eds.): ICIDCA 2019.
- A.Sonya “Active Safety Enhanced Braking System with Driver Condition Monitoring for Passenger Vehicles” International Conference on Recent Trends in Mechanical and Materials Engineering, Chennai, December 2019
- A.Sonya “Onboard Driver Monitoring System with Safety Enhanced Brake System” International Conference on Trends in Information Management Engineering and Sciences (ICTIMES 2018-28th December).
- Attended “Block chain Based Supply Chain System For Agricultural Products” National Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Science and Mathematics ISBN : 978-93-88398-88-6,2019.
- Attended “Automatic Sensing and Tracking Technology by Using Global Positioning System” 4th International Conference on Research Trends in Engineering, Applied Science and Management (ICRTESM-2018).
- Attended ”Efficient Approaches For securing Sensitive Data and Supporting Multi Data Applications in Cloud Forensics Environment “4th International Conference on Research Trends in Information Management, Engineering & Science (ICTIMES-2018).
- Attended one day FDP on “Predictive Modeling Using – R on November 2018, in BSACIST.
- Attended three days workshop on “Writing Quality Research Articles,Project Proposals and Patents” during July 20th to 22nd
- Attended one day workshop on “Big Data Analytics using Hadoop” on 12th Sep 2018.
- Attended one week Industrial Training on “R-Programming using Python” from 06.2017 to 18.06.2017, in ABE Semiconductor Designs, Chennai.
- Attended one week Industrial Training on “Cloud Computing for the Intelligent Data Analytics” from 18.05.2017 to 25.05.2017, in ABE Semiconductor Designs, Chennai.
- Attended a “IEEE SPONSORSHIP MADRAS SECTION WORKSHOP“on business model canvas and social entrepreneurship on 25th February 2017 at B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology.
- Attended a QEEE-Industry Bridge by CII on the topic “Internet of Things”by Mr.PaulSundar Singh, Industry Lead, Accenture on 8th March-2017 at B.S.Abdur RahmanCrescent Institute of Science and Technology.
- Attended one day workshop on “scratch programming” organized by BSACIST Apple ios Application Development Centre , Chennai on 21th july, 2017.
- Participated a seminar on the “Next Generation Technologies” on 16th September – 2017 conducted by IT department, B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology.
- Attended seminar on “Role of Sensors in IoT” organized by Department of Information Technology, S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technologyby Mr.Abdul Wahid on 20th October, 2017.
- Attended Six days research workshop on “Strategies for Innovative and Quality Research” during 31.07.2017 to 05.08.2017 organized by Research Office at B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology.
- Attended seminar on “Machine Learning Algorithm Based on IoT” organized by Department of Information Technology, S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technologyby Mr.A,Athif Shah, Chairman and Managing Director on 11th October, 2017.
- Attended IUPUI (Indian University Purdue University indianpolis) USA delegation interaction meeting organized by school of computer information and mathematical sciences on 14th march 2016.
- Attended one day seminar on “Opportunities in Big Data” organized by School of Computer, Information and Mathematical Sciences at BSACIST on 3rd March, 2016
- Attended one day Faculty Development Program on “Effective Programming Skills” organized by CTS , Chennai on 28th May, 2016.
- Attended a workshop on “IEEE Authorship Workshop in India” on 20th August 2015 at IIT-Madras.
- Attended lecture on “Programming Skills in 21st century” by Mr.Varadarajan Sridharan, Capability Architect, Cognizant Academy, CTS, Chennai at the inaugural function of Society of Information Technologists (SIT) organized by Dept of Information Technology, BSACIST on 12th August 2015.
- Acted as a Lead Conversion Specialist for the 1 year MBA PGDM Course in Crescent Business School
- Acted as Resource Person for the Tamil Nadu Police Academy Sub Inspector Cadets
- NSS Programme Officer
- NAAC Coordinator
- NAAC – Department Committee member
- University Admission Member
- Class Advisor for B.Tech., IT (2016-2020) Batch
- Faculty Advisor
- CresTech 2017 – Event Coordinator
- Crespire – 2016 – Department Coordinator