|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
|| Computer Science and Engineering
||Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education, Viruthunagar
||PET Engineering College, Tirunelveli
||No. of Years
|Software Junior Testing Engineer
||6 Drops Technologies Pvt.Ltd. Bangalore
||Feb 2016 – July 2017
||1 year 5 months
Area of Research Interest
- Machine Learning
- Software Defined Networking
- Published a paper of “Near Field Communication (NFC) with Proposed Single card for Multi Account” in the ERES International Journal of Signal and Image Processing, volume 5, (1), (2017),53-56.
- Published a paper of “Detection of DDoS attack on SDN Control Plane using Machine Learning Techniques” in ICSSIT’18, IEEE International Conference on Smart System and Inventive Technology, https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSSIT.2018.8748836, (2018), 299-303.
- Presented a paper of “Design of Ensemble Learning Methods for DDoS Detection in SDN Environment” in ViTECoN’19, IEEE International Conference on Vision Towards Emerging Trends in Communication & Networking, ISBN: 978-1-5386-9353-7
- Presented a paper titled “A survey on Recent Security of Sensitive Business Data in Cloud Computing” in Proceedings of 2nd National Conference on Advanced Signal Processing, Communication & Networking (ASPCN’18).
- ‘Best Leadership’ awarded for 1year ACM chapter functioning at high level.
- Act as a Department ACM coordinator in Discipline Committee and co-curricular activities incharge.