||Assistant Professor (Sr. Gr.)
|Nature of Employment
||044-22751375 (Ext. 232)(Office)
||Year of Passing
||B.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute.
||Anna University, Chennai
||Anna University, Chennai.
||No. of Years
||March, 2008 to Dec2008
||Crescent Engineering College
||Jan,2009 to April2009
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute
||May, 2009 ToSep, 2014
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Engg. College
||Nov 2014 to till date
Under Graduate & Post Graduate
- Computer Programming
- Distributed Operating system
- Data Structures
- Software Agents
- Operating Systems
- Public key Infrastructure
- Database Management Systems
- Object Oriented Programming
- Mobile Communications
Areas Of Research Interest
- Cloud Computing
- Image processing.
- Fuzzy Resource Pre-processing and Compress and Join Gang Polling Evaluation Scheduling in Cloud Computing, International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems, Vol.10, No.3, 2017.
- Double Auction Pricing Scheme For Effective Utilization Of Resources In Cloud, International Journal of Advanced Research in Biology Engineering Science and Technology (IJARBEST)Vol. 2, Special Issue 14,2016.
- Comparative study of Ant colony Optimization And gang Scheduling : International Journal for trends in Engineering & Technology, Volume-3, Issue-2Feb2015.
- Paper title:”A Novel study for comparison of Ant Colony and Bee Colony Optimization techniques “presented in International conference ICNGCCT’15 held on 22nd and 23rd April2015 at Dubai and won the best paper award.
- Performance Analysis of Gang Scheduling in cloud at a Conference ICONACME’15 held on 26th and 27th march 2015.
- A Scheduling strategy to federate parallel workload using Backfilling” in International Conference ICETET’15 held on 24th Feb2015.
Seminars / Workshops
- Attended training on Java Programming, at Revature Inc., Alwarpet during 08.05.2017 to 19.05.2017.
- Attended FDP on “Introduction to Mobile App Development” at B.S Abdur Rahman Institute byICT Academy during30th & 31st January2017.
- Attended FDP on “Expectations and Future of IT Industry”, at Mepz, tambaram, conducted by Cognizant Technology Solutions22nd october2016.
- Attended workshop on “Commercialization of Intellectual Property and Quality Assurance in Higher Education” atB.S Abdur Rahman Crescent Instituteorganized by Dean Academics Research during 09th February2017.
- Attended international workshop on “Teaching and learning in twenty first century” on 11th &12th march 2013 at B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute conducted by FTA.
- Participated in an Industry –Institute interaction at Infosys, Mysore, and January2015.
- Attended one-day workshop – “Violence against Women” on 16th February 2013 organized by women Empowerment cell, B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute.
- Participated in an faculty Development program “creativity & innovation” on 5th September 2013 conducted by CTS as a part of industry-institute interaction.
- Coordinator for organizing an Two day workshop on “Cloud computing and its prospects” in collaboration with CTS.
Papers Published in Journals:
||Title with page nos.
||Whether peer reviewed. Impact factor, if any.
|No. of co-authors
||A Novel Approach for Image and Video Denoising by sparse 3-D Transform Domain using Atrous and Gabor Wavelets.
|International Journal of Information Processing
Papers Presented in Conference:
||Title with page nos.
||Details of Conference Publication
|No. of co-authors
||Image and video denoising by 3-d transform
||International conference on information processing
||Image and video denoising by gabor transorm
||International conference on content based image retrieval
||Video denoising by atrous transform
||National conference on challenges and innovations in Information technology
||ID-based multiple secrets key management
||National conference on recent technologies
Highlights of Professional Experience
- Organized an international workshop” how to do PhD. To an international standard – an international perspective & how to publish articles in peer viewed journals” in collaboration with university of London on 5th august 2013.
- The school visit to government higher secondary school, mambakam on “motivation and inspiration to young buddies “on 30th October 2014 .
- Co-ordinated IN22 Lab coding contest programme for the students on 26th&27th October2016.
- Nominated as Department Coordinator for central library for increasing utilization of central library facilities.
- Co-ordinated a program to improve the confidence of pre-final year girls in collaboration with Rexona Confidence academy.
- Co-coordinating in development of artificial intelligence laboratory in the department.
- Co-ordinated a soft skills training programme”Triumph” in collaboration with rotract club of Ambattur.on 12th March2106.