Computer Science and Engineering department provides various activities apart from regular academic activities to enhance the skills required to be placed in a high reputed company around the world. In addition to this, the department also motivates the management and leadership skills to become entrepreneurs.
Key roles of the department
- Industry and Research experts impart knowledge and train the students through guest lecturers, seminars, workshops and other certified programs.
- Pre placement training through employment assessment tool such as Aspiring minds (AMCAT), Co-cubes , Face now etc.
- Encourage the slow learners to develop their skills through peer learning and collaborative learning.
- Provide industrial exposure for the students through in-plant training, industrial visit and internships.
- Prepare students to face campus interviews by training them in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- Promote career counseling by interacting with senior students and faculty advisors.
Highlights of placement & Internship
- Offers job in super dream companies with high package.
- Students placed in International company like UniTechTransfer GmbH-German Centre for Automation and Robotics, Germany!
- Students recruited for paid internship like Rs 25000 at Renault Nissan, Chennai.
- Students get the opportunity for doing internship in the recruited company like Revature Pro during their academic period.
Placement, Higher Studies and Entrepreneurship, Others
Students placed, Higher studies, Entrepreneur
PG – M.Tech Programme
|Placed In campus
|Placed OFF Campus