Dr. V.Shenbaga priya
|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
||Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore
||Annamalai University, Chidambaram
|| Computer Science
||Experience in Years
||B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
||July 22 2019 to till date
||SRM Arts and Science College, Kattankulathur
||August 2009 – October 2013
||4 Years& 2 months
- JAVA Programming
- Software Engineering
- Data Structures
Area of Research Interest
- Remote Sensing
- Software Engineering
- Internet of Things
- D.Pugazhendhi., V. Shenbaga Priya., “Pattern Recognition Using Automatic Image Classification and Recognition Methods: A literature Review”, IJESRT Journal, 2013.
- V. Shenbaga Priya., D. Ramya Chitra,” Modified Genetic Algorithm (MGA) based feature selection with Mean Weighted Least Squares Twin Support Vector Machine (MW LSTSVM) approach for vegetation classification”, Cluster Computing,2018(SCIE).
- V. Shenbaga Priya., D. Ramya Chitra.,” Image Detail Enhancement Based on Retinex Theory with Local Mode Findings”. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems(SCOPUS), 2018.
- V. Shenbaga Priya., D. Ramya Chitra,” Kernel Based Remote Sensing Vegetation Classifier with Levy Optimized Subspace”, Wireless Personal Communication,2019(SCI).
- Thillai Sivakami Saravanan., V. Shenbaga Priya., An Approach for Image Enhancement based on Improved Joint Bilateral Filter, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology,2020.
- Thillai Sivakami Saravanan., V. Shenbaga Priya., An Analysis of Non-Linear Contrast Enhancement Methods of Digital Image, International Journal of Research Technology and Engineering,2020.
International Conferences / Seminars / Workshops
- V.Shenbaga Priya., D.Ramya Chitra.,” Remote Sensing Image Enhancement Techniques: A Comprehensive Survey”, National Conference on Advanced Computing, 2019.
- International Seminar on “Research in Computers: Why, What and How?”, Bharathiar university, Coimbatore (March 2013).
- V.Shenbaga Priya., D.Pugazhendhi.,” Diagnosing Uncommon complications in pregnancy using Artificial Neural Network”, Innovation in Contemporary IT Research Conference, 2012.
- State level training alongwith workshop on “Artificial Neural Network in Image Processing with Implementation using MATLAB”, DNB Vaishnav College for women (Autonomous)Chennai. (Aug 2012).
- 98th and 99th Indian Science Congress Association conference (2011 and 2012).
- State level training alongwith workshop on “Data Mining Techniques and its Application”, Presidency College (Autonomous) Chennai. (Dec 2011).
- Convener of Seminars and Guest lectures conducted in the Department
- Warden – SRM Hostel