|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
||Bio-inspired algorithms and signal processing strategies for Bio-Medical data analysis.
||University Of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
||PSG College of Technology
||No. of Years
||B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
||July 2019 to till date
||Sri Sarada College for Women, Salem
||July 2012 to November 2012
- Data structures
- Genetic Algorithm
- Machine Learning
- Operating Systems
- Computer Architecture
Area of Research Interest
- Data analytics in Bio Medical Images and Sensors Data
- Material Informatics
- Medical Image Processing and Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Health data Analysis
- Bio Engineering (Developing bio-Inspired Models)
- G. Magna, S.VelappaJayaraman,A. Mencattini, C. Di Natale, and E. Martinelli, “Identification of mammography anomalies for breast cancer detection by an ensemble of classification models based on artificial immune system, Knowledge-Based Systems 101 (2016) 60–70” (Impact factor: 5.1)1. G. Magna, S.VelappaJayaraman,A. Mencattini, C. Di Natale, and E. Martinelli, “Identification of mammography anomalies for breast cancer detection by an ensemble of classification models based on artificial immune system, Knowledge-Based Systems 101 (2016) 60–70” (Impact factor: 5.1)
- G. Magna, S. VelappaJayaraman, P. Casti, A. Mencattini, C. Di Natale, and E. Martinelli, “Adaptive classification model based on artificial immune system for breast cancer detection”, IEEE Journel XVIII AISEM International Annual Conference, 1-4, DOI: 10.1109/AISEM.2015.7066842, 2015. H-Index 2018: 1
- Yuvaraj Sivalingam, Palani Elumalai, Surya V.J. Yuvaraj, Gabriele Magna, Velappa J. Sowmya, Roberto Paolesse, Ki- Whan Chi, Yoshiyuki Kawazoe,and Corrado Di Natale, Interaction of VOCs with Pyrene Tetratopic Ligands Layered on ZnO Nano rods under Visible Light, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry324 (2016) 62–69. (Impact factor :2.21)
- Mencattini Arianna, Sammarco Innocenzo, Jayaraman Sowmya Velappa, Magna Gabriele, Cricenti Antonio, Luce Marco, Pietroiusti Antonio, Lesci Isidoro Giorgio, Ferrucci Luigi, Magrini Andrea, Di Natale Corrado and Martinelli Eugenio, Robust classification of biological samples in atomic force microscopy images via multiple filtering cooperation,Knowledge-Based Systems .(Impact factor: 5.1)
- S.VelappaJayaraman, G. Magna, A. Mencattini, M. Luce, A. Cricenti, E.Martinelli, C. Di Natale, Classification of AFM images using an unsupervised feature extraction and immune network model, ISOCS-MINAB_ICT_MNBS conference on Sensing for Smart anything everywhere: materials, technologies applications, Otranto, Italy, June 25-29, 2016.
- G.Magna, S. VelappaJayaraman. M. Maola, A. Catini, R. Capuano, E. Martinelli, C. Di Natale “A Novel C-Ant Miner Classification Model for Feature Selection and Fault Tolerance of Chemical Sensor Data” 30th Euro sensors Conference, in Budapest, Hungary, September 4-7, 2016.
- VelappaJayaraman Surya, YuvarajSivalingam, VelappaJayaramanSowmya, PalaniElumalai, Gabriele Magna, Roberto Paolesse, Corrado Di Natale and Yoshiyuki Kawazoe, Interaction of Pyrene Ligands with Neat and Defective Two Dimensional Materials: A First Principles Study, XXVInternational Materials Research Congress 2016, Mexico, Cancun, August 16-20, 2016.
- G.Magna, S. VelappaJayaraman, P. Casti, A. Mencattini, C. Di Natale, and E. Martinelli, Adaptive classification model based on artificial immune system for breast cancer detection, XVIII AISEM Annual Conference, Trento, Italy, Feb 3-5, 2015.
- Surya V. J. Yuvaraj, Yuvaraj Sivalingam, Palani Elumalai, Gabriele Magna, Velappa J. Sowmya, Eugenio Martinelli, Roberto Paolesse, Ki-Whan Chi, Corrado Di Natale, and Yoshiyuki Kawazoe, Computational Validation on Interaction of VOCs with Pyrene based Tetratopic Ligands, The 10th Anniversary General Meeting of ACCMS-VO (ACCMS-VO 10), Tohoku University, and Sendai, Japan Nov 1-3, 2015.
- S.VelappaJayaramanand C. Immaculate Mary, “Face Recognition based on Image Processing Techniques and Neural Networks using MATLAB”, National Conference on “Innovations in Computing Methodologies”, Bharathiyar University, Tamil Nadu, India, December 16, 2011.
- Two weeks workshop course on Paradigms and “Applications of pattern recognition in image processing and computer vision” hosted by Indian academy of sciences, Bangalore, Indian National science academy, New Delhi, The National Academy of sciences,India,Allahabad, G.R.Damodaran College of technology ,Coimbatore.(23rd Jan 2012 to 4th Feb 2012)
- Two days Hands on workshop on Optimization Technique for Image Processing in department of computer Applications at Bharathiyar University ,Coimbatore.
- “International level workshop” ISOCS( International society for olfaction and chemical sensing) One week winter school course 2015 Ponte di legno ,Brescia,Italy 08 -13 March ,2015
- National level workshop on Hands on Training on Machine Learning algorithms using Python (NWMLP’18) 22-23rd Feb 2018.
- National level workshop on Hands on Training on Deep Learning using Anaconda Python 26th-27th September 2019.
- International workshop ISOCS-MINAB_ICT_MNBS school on Sensing for Smart anything everywhere: materials, technologies applications, Otranto, Italy, June 25-29, 2016.
- Organizing social and cultural events in college and school programs
- Awarded for leadership quality and social service
- University first rank and Gold Medalist in Master of Philosophy in computer science among 63 affiliated Institutions
- College topper and best student award in Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- Won the scholarship for PhD in University of Rome Tor Vergata