|Nature of Employment
||B.Sc (MATHS).,M.C.A.,M.Phil (CS).,Ph.D (CS)
||+91-44-22759226, Extn: 226
||Year of Passing
||University / Board
||Computer Science (Supply Chain Data Analytics)
||Anna University, Chennai
||Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
||St.Joseph’s College,Trichy, Madras University
|Company / Organization / Institution
||Experience in Years
|B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
||2 years 1 Month
|Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore
|Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management, Bangalore
||1 yr 9 months
|K.L.N College of Information Technology, Madurai
||Professor & Director
||7 yrs 7 months
|ICFAI National College, Rajapalayam, Tamil Nadu
||2yrs 5 months
|Madurai Kamaraj University, , Madurai
||2 Years 6 months
|First Computers, Madurai
||7 years 8 months
|Enmas Process Technologies, Chennai
||2 years 9 months
||27 Yrs & 3 Months
||Guiding 3 Scholars
||Guided more than 60 MCA projects
||Coordinator – Computer Society of India – Students Chapter, Life member ISTE & INTACH
|JOURNAL ARTICLE PUBLISHED
- Artificial Intelligence
- Decision Support Systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Software Engineering
- Business Intelligence
- Software Project Management
- User Interface Design
- Supply Chain Management
Area of Research Interest
- Computational Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- The distinction of being the reviewer for International Journal –Applied Soft Computing– Elsevier Publications.
- The distinction of being the reviewer for International Journal – Egyptian Informatics Journal – Elsevier Publications.
- Editor in Chief, International Journal of Arts and Science, Shanlax Publication,Madurai.
- Research gate Index:1.89
- Google Scholar citation Index:5 : https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=JoyF5qMAAAAJ&hl=en
- Google Scholar H-Index -2:https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=JoyF5qMAAAAJ&hl=en
- N.Ayyanathan,“Knowledge Discovery and Destination Market Intelligence Framework of the Maritime Trade Route Connecting Ancient Port Towns. – A Survey on Tamilnadu Cultural Route and Smart Tourism”, Shanlax International Journal of Arts, Science and Humanities, vol. 7, no. 3, 2020, pp. 31–35. (Published)
- M.Ramamoorthy,N. Ayyanathan,M. Padma Usha, “Intelligent Surveillance System with Time Optimization” Journal of Mech.Cont & Math Sci., Special Issue No2-August-2019,pp106-117, Web of Science.(Published). https://doi.org/10.26782/jmcms.spl.2019.08.00014.
- Ramamoorthy M, Ayyanathan N, Padma Usha M,”Real Time Image Processing and Forensic Verification of Documents”, Eurasian J Anal Chem,2018;13(3):em2018181 DOI: https://doi.org/10.29333/ejac/2018181. (Published)
- Ramamoorthy M, Ayyanathan N , Padma Usha M, “Analysis on the Security: Internet of Things”, Eurasian J Anal Chem 2018;13(3):em2018154, DOI: https://doi.org/10.29333/ejac/2018154.(Published)
- Bavani Rekha & Ayyanathan. N 2017, Cognitive Information Processing Model for the undergraduate students to acquire Communicative Competence. International Journal of Multi Dicilplianary Researches , Vol-3,ISSSN:2349-8684.(Published)
- Ayyanathan, N & Kannammal, A 2014, ‘Share price time series forecasting for effective supply chain information exchange’, International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management (IJLSM), Inderscience Publications.(Published). Scopus Indexed
- Ayyanathan, N, Kannammal, A & Bavani Rekha, A 2012, ‘Students’ communicative competence prediction and performance analysis of probabilistic neural network model’, International Journal of Computer Science Issues, (IJCSI) vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 312-317, (Published).
NATIONAL JOURNAL (Published)
- N.Ayyanathan, 2018 , ‘Knowledge Discovery and Destination Market Intelligence framework of Maritime trade route connecting ancient port towns – A Survey on Tamilnadu Cultural Route and smart Heritage Tourism.South Indian History Congress Publication,ISSN 2229-3671.
- Dhanalakshmi,Ayyanathan, N 2019, ‘An implementation of Energy demand forecast’, IEEE International Conference Proceedings. (IEEE EXPLORER, SCOPUS indexed).
- Dhnanalakshmi, Ayyanathan,N 2019, ‘Energy Analytics and Comparative Performance Analysis on Machine Learning Classifiers on power Boiler data Set’, IEEE International Conference Proceedings (In print).
- Tauseef, Ayyanathan,N 2019, ‘Clinical Big Data Predictive Analytics Transforming Healthcare: an Integrated Framework for promise towards value based healthcare’, Springer ICETE2019-Conference Proceedings Part of Learning & Analytics in Intelligent Systems LAIS4,pp 545-561,2020.
- Ayyanathan,N,Shilpa Periyanayaki , ‘Financial Timeseries Clustering of Indian manufacturing Organization’s stock price Data using Expectation Maximization Algorithm’, Third International Conference in Industrial Engineering Applications,ICAIEA ,Jan 3-5, 2018,),ANNA University,Chennai,India.
- Ayyanathan,N,Shilpa Periyanayaki , ‘Risk Analytics and Cognitive Decision Support System for the Ground water Quality Assessment using K-Means and Expectation maximization Algorithm.International Conference on Energy, Environment and Industrial safety,SALVATIO,2018,AC-TECH,ANNA UNIVERSITY,Chennai,Feb22-23.
- Ayyanathan,N & Bavani Rekha,A & Shilpa Periya Nayaki, A & Pethru Raj, Jan-21-2017, ‘ Comparative Performance Analytics of Machine Learning classifiers in the countrywise Foreign Tourists’ arrival pattern and Demand Modeling of Indian Tourism , Madras Insitute of Technology, Anna University,Tamil Nadu,India, Eighth International Conference on Advanced Computing, ICoAC,Jan-19-21, 2017.
- Ayyanathan, N & Bavani Rekha,A & Shilpa Periyanayaki, A 2015, ‘ Classification of employability skill metrics of engineering college students using Neural Network Model’ Third International Conference on Business Analytics and Intelligence(BAI), Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
- Ayyanathan, N & Kannammal, A 2015, ‘ Combined forecasting and cognitive Decision Support System for Indian green coffee supply chain predictive analytics’ IEEE sponsored International Conference on Cognitive computing and Information processing,JSS Academy of Technical Education, NOIDA,New Delhi Uttar Pradesh, India.(Scopus Indexed)
- Ayyanathan, N & Kannammal, A 2013, ‘Neural network modelling of single item glass dataset – A benchmark study’, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mathematical Modelling in Computer, Management, Medical Sciences, MACFAST Thiruvalla, Kerala India, pp. 8-10.
- Ayyanathan, N & Kannammal, A 2013, ‘MATLAB implementation of least square support vector machine model and share price time series forecasting’, International Conference on Business Analytics and Intelligence, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India, pp. 15-25.
- Ayyanathan, N & Kannammal, A 2009, ‘A study on import demand forecasting with respect to single item multi echelon global supply chain network and time series prediction with neural network’, Proceedings of the International Conference on Operations Research Applications in Engineering and Management, Anna University of Technology, Trichirappalli, India, pp. 24-26
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL (COMMUNICATED)
- Ayyanathan, N & Kannammal, A, ‘Soft computing design and development of multi criteria decision support system of Indian green coffee global supply chain predictive analytics’, Springer Publications
- Ayyanathan, N, ‘Forensic Classification based on Multi Criteria Decision Support System and Neural Network Modelling of a Single Item Glass Dataset – A Benchmark Study’, Benthem Science Publication.
- Ramamoorthy, N.Ayyanathan, M.PadmaUsha,”Smart Fast Motion Estimation Processors”, Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Trends in Science and Technology-NCRTST-2019.
- Ramamoorthy, N.Ayyanathan, M.PadmaUsha,”Robust Time Optimization in HD Video Surveillance System”, Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Trends in Science and Technology-NCRTST-2019.
- Dhanalakshmi, Ayyanathan 2019, ‘An Implementation of sustainable Energy model using multilayer perceptron and EM algorithm’, National Conference Proceedings .
- Ayyanathan, N & Kannammal, A 2010, ‘Supply chain demand forecasting’, Proceedings of the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Contemporary Management Research, Anna University of Technology, Coimbatore, India, pp. 384-393.
- Ayyanathan, N & Kannammal, A 2009, ‘Emerging trends in designing a supply chain management system & supply chain information security’, Proceedings of the National Conference on Cryptography & Network Security, VIT, Vellore, India, pp. 462-466.
- Ayyanathan, N & Kannammal, A 2009, ‘Artificial neural networks in time series prediction’, Proceedings of the National Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control for Engineering Applications, Anna University of Technology, Coimbatore, India, pp. 34-37.
- Holds the merit of being the Data Analytics Chair for the IEEE sponsored International conference on Cognitive Computing on 3/3/2015 at S.S Academy of Technical Education, New Delhi.
- Demonstrated abilities in publishing a Research Paper in the reputed International Journal – “Inderscience Publications’’on Time Series Data Forecasting.
- Delivered an invited technical talk at New Horizon College, Bangalore
- Books Published /IPRs/Patents:E-Commerce Technologies (ISBN No. 978-93-80657-25-7)
- Professional Membership:Life Member of ISTE, Life Member INTACH and SIHRC
- Certified reviewer – Journal – Applied Soft Computing of of Elsevier Publications.
- Certified reviewer – Journal –Egyptian Informatics, Journal of of Elsevier Publications.
Grants Fetched/ Revenue Earned
- Signed an MOU with Oracle India Private Limitedand generated revenue of Rs 1,00000/ by organizing Oracle 10g Certification Training Programs at KLNCIT
- ISTE Grantof Rs. 5000 for Project Expo in Jan’15 at KLNCIT
- Research Consultancy Project proposal has been approved by GB Power Project Private Ltd
Title of the Project: Cognitive Analytics based Decision Support System for Chemical Recovery Boiler Manufacturing System.
Interaction with Professional Institutions
- Confederation of Indian Industry-CII – KLNCIT, Madurai
- Computer Society of India, Annual Member- DSATM, Bangalore
- Secretary cum Treasurer – ISTE-Staff Chapter- KLNCIT
- Faculty Advisor – ISTE-Student Chapter – KLNCIT
- Life member, INTACH, New Delhi
- Life member South Indian History Congress
- Ph.D Panel Member for Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
- Delivered a Technical talk on “ Foreign Tourists arrival pattern and Tourism Demand Modeling using Neural Network ‘ at New Horizon College, Kasturi Nagar, Bangalore on 23/02/2017.
RESEARCH CONFERENCES ORGANIZED BY PROF. Dr. N. AYYANATHAN (CONVENER)
- National Conference on Convergence of Science, Technology and Management , DSATM, 2016,5-5-16,Bangalore.
- National Conference on GRID Computing , Dr Thamarai Selvi; MIT, Chennai; participated by 90 Delegates on 10thJuly, 2011.KLCIT,Madurai
- National Conference on Recent Trends in Advanced Computing (NCRTAC) – TS Rangarajan; TCS, Global Head-RFID; participated by 120 Delegates on 10thApril, 2008.KLNCIT,Madurai
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS ORGANIZED BY PROF.Dr. N.AYYANATHAN (CONVENER)
- Supply Chain Business Intelligence , Guest Lecture Programme inassocuation with ISTE FacultyChapter,KCE,Coimbatore.Attended by 100 partcipants during November,2017.
- Real Time Applications in Embedded Systems & Mobile Computing Sponsored by Anna University, Madurai for Dr. S. Senthil Kumar & Dr. K. Chitra Manikandan; Anna University, Trichy; attended by 70 Participants on 25thFebruary, 2011.
- National Seminar on R&D and International Publications for Dr. Balasundaram; National Institute of Technology, Trichy; attended by 30 Participants on 23rd March, 2010.
- Foundation Course on Computational Algorithm & MatLab Applications for Dr. Vincent Antony Kumar; PSNA College of Engineering, Dindigul; attended by 40 Participants on 5thNov’09 & 6th Nov’09.
- Middleware Technologies for Prof. N. Balaji; Thiagarajar College of Engineering; attended by 50 Participants on 22nd January, 2009.
WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS ORGANIZED BY PROF. Dr.N.AYYANATHAN (SECRETARY & TREASURER ISTE)
- World Doctorates’ Day Program for Dr. M.M.K. Sami; attended by All Faculty Members on 23rdAug’14.
- One Day Awareness Programme on Outcome based Accreditation for Resource Speaker: Dr. A.M. Vasumathi, Dean, Academic, KLNCIT; attended by All Faculty Members on 9thNovember, 2013.
- World Doctorates’ Day Program for Chief guest Dr. Usha Natesan, M. Tech., M.S., Ph.D., Director, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai, inaugurated the function and delivered the keynote address on “Research Potential & Prospective Funding Agencies”; attended by heads of the various Departments and all Faculty Members on 24thAugust, 2013.
- ISTE Staff Chapter Program on “Effective Academic Support Services through College Web Site” for Dr. J. S. Gnanasekaran, Principal, KLNCIT, Dr. L. R. Govardanan, Dean-Admin & Prof. N. Ayyanathan, Director-MCA; attended by heads of the various Departments and all Faculty Members on 26thJune, 2013.
- Guest Lecture Program on “How to Prepare R&D Project Proposals for Funding Agencies?” for Prof. J. Karthikeyan, Department of EEE, Velammal College of Engineering and Technology, MDU; attended by All ISTE – Staff Chapter Life Members on 8thFebruary, 2013.
- World Doctorates’ Day Celebration for Principal, KLNCIT; attended by 57 Participants (14 Doctorates & 43 Doctoral Research Scholars) on 25thAugust, 2012.
- One Day Faculty Development Program on “Research Orientation and College Rules & Regulations for R&D Projects and Research Scholars effective Contribution” for Dr. A.M. Vasumathi, Dean, Academic, KL.NCIT, Dr. V. Saraswathy, Scientist, Dept. of Corrosion Engg., CECRI, Karaikudi and Dr. L. R. Govardanan, English HOD & Dean Admin, KLNCIT; attended by 64 Participants on 11thFebruary, 2012.
WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS ORGANIZED BY PROF Dr. N. AYYANATHAN (FACULTY ADVISOR, ISTE STUDENTS’ CHAPTER)
- Students’ Projects & Open House Exhibition for over 1000 Students Visited on 9thJanuary, 2015.
- Students Projects and Open House Exhibition) for over 1000 Students Visited on 22ndFebruary, 2014.
- One Day Student Development Program on Graphical System Designing using LABVIEW (EEE) for V. Rajasekaran, Application Engineer, Innovative Invader Technology, Bangalore on 17thFebruary, 2014.
- One Day SDP on Electrical & Electronics (ECE) for Mr. V. Shivakumar, Technical Director, SUNSHIV Technical Solutions, Coimbatore on 17thFebruary, 2014.
- KLN Krishnan Inter Collegiate Quiz Competition (MCA Department) for 118 Participants from various colleges participated on 7thFebruary, 2014.
- Lecture on Java and Oracle (ECE) for Mr. A.R. Rubini, Software Trainer, SSI-APTECH, Madurai on 24thJanuary, 2014.
- Guest Lecture on Technical Awareness of ORCAD PLL Embedded VLSI SCADA Tools (ECE) for Mr. B. Lawrence, HR Manager, Global CADD Education, Anna Nagar, Madurai on 9thJanuary, 2014.
- National Education Day Celebration: An Essay Competition with the Theme “Project Based Learning” was conducted for over 50 Students participated on 11thNovember, 2013.
- Guest Lecture on NS2 and GLOMOSIM (ECE) for Mr. S. Sunderesh, CEO, ELUSIUM Technologies, Anna Nagar, Madurai on 17thApril, 2013.
- Guest Lecture on “Network simulator-2” (ECE) for Mr. P. Karthikeyan, Assistant Professor, Dept. of IT, Thiyagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai on 13thFebruary, 2013.
- Financial Education to Promote Savings & Investment for Prof. T.S. Vidyasagar, Bangalore on 10thMay’12.
- Self Motivation and Stress Management for Dr. V. Ananthavalli, Director, Betcy Institute of Non violence and Women Studies (BINOWS), The Valliammal Institution on 6thMarch, 2012.
- National Seminar on “Application of Software Technologies in Engineering Management” for Mr. Seenivasan Alagarsamy, COOS Celebrities Technologies Limited on 7thAugust, 2010.
- ISTE Chapter Inauguration for Dr. N. Parameswaran Dean, SRM University on 12thMarch, 2010.