Dr. K.Javubar Sathick
|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
||School of Computer and Information science
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute of Science & Technology
Teaching & Administration
||Date of actual joining
|Dhaanish Ahamed College of Engineering
|B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology
|Assistant Public Information Officer
|Assistant Director FTA(Faculty Training Academy)
|Assistant Controller of Examinations
|Institute Web-Site Coordinator
|Institute Faculty Email id Maintenance coordinator
|Online Admission Coordinator
|Team Member in CMC (Computer Maintenance Cell)
Area of Research Interest
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Engineering
- Shaikh Abdul Waheed, Dr. P. Sheik Abdul Khader, Dr. Abdul Azeez Khan, Dr.Javubar Sathick.“Feature extraction from behavioral styles of children for prediction of severity of stuttering using historical stuttering data”,“International Journal of Speech Technology”. DOI: 10.1007/s10772-021-09868-2, June 2021
- K.Javubar Sathick, Mrs.Akila Devi .T.R , Dr.A.Abdul Azeez Khan, Dr.L.Arun Raj “A Novel Framework Using Zero Shot Learning Technique for a Non-Factoid Question Answering System” International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies (IJWLTT)” Vol.16 , Issue 6,Page 1-13, January 2021.
- K.Javubar Sathick, Dr.A.Jaya “A generic framework for extraction of knowledge from social web sources (social networking websites) for an online recommendation system ”in International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning(IRRODL),Volume.16.Issue No.2.April 2015 Issue.
- K.Javubar Sathick; Dr.A.Jaya; “Natural Language to SQL Generation for Semantic Knowledge Extraction in Social Web Sources” International Journal of science and Technology(IJST),Jan 2015 Issue.
- K.Javubar Sathick; Dr.A.Jaya;”Generic Framework for Semantic Query Conversion in Social Web sources” International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science(IJLTEMAS),volume:3,issue:10,Oct 2014,page(s): 75- 79
- K.Javubar Sathick; Dr.A.Jaya” Extraction of Actionable Knowledge to Predict Students’ Academic Performance using Data Mining Technique-An Experimental Study” ;International Journal knowledge based system[IJKBCS],Volume 1,Issue 1,July 2013.
- K.Javubar Sathick, Dr.A.Jaya “A Framework for decision support system- An Actionable Knowledge discovery process International Journal of Research in Advance Technology in Engineering Vol1 Special issue 15-19 October 2013.
International & National Conferences
- Arun Raj Lakshminarayanan, B Pavani, V Rajeswari, Saravanan Parthasarathy, Dr.A Abdul Azeez Khan, Dr.K Javubar Sathick “Malnutrition Detection using Convolutional Neural Network” Seventh International conference on Bio Signals, Images, and Instrumentation (ICBSII), IEEE, March 2021.
- Saravanan, Arunraj, Abdul Azeez Khan, Javubar Sathick. “Survey on Crime Analysis and Prediction Using Data Mining and Machine Learning Techniques” , PECCON 2019 – VIT, 2019.
- K.Javubar Sathick, Dr.A.Jaya “A Framework for decision support system- An Actionable Knowledge discovery process in International conference on “Recent Trends in web Technologies October 2013.
- S.Kumutha, K.Javubar Sathick, published a paper titled” Performance Prediction and Analysis of an University Using Data Mining Techniques, in National conferences conducted by Velammal Institute of Technology 02 May 2013.
- Indirapriyadarshini, K.Javubar Sathick, published a paper titled “A Keyword Based Search Using Incremental Query construction , in National conferences on Advanced Computing Technology, conducted by Velammal Institute of Technology 02 May 2013.
- N.Deepika, K.Javubar Sathick , published a paper titled” Online Feature for Efficient Surveillance Application” in National Conferences on Advanced Computing Technology ,conducted by Velammal Institute of Technology 02 May 2013.
- Yasar arafath, K.Javubar Sathick , published a paper titled” Efficient Keyword Based Searching in Peer to Peer System Using Bloom Filter , in National Conferences on Advanced Computing Technology conducted by Velammal Institute of Technology 02 May 2013.
Book Chapter Published
- P Saravanan, J Selvaprabu, Dr. L Arun Raj, Dr. A Abdul Azeez Khan, K Javubar Sathick “Survey on Crime Analysis and Prediction Using Data Mining and Machine Learning Techniques” Advances in Smart Grid Technology-Springer, Book Chapter,Pages 435-448, January 2021.
- A Jaya, Dr.P Sheik Abdul Khader, Dr.A Abdul Azeez Khan, Dr.K Javubar Sathick, Dr.L Arun Raj, Dr.Ho Chiung Ching” “An Effective E-Learning Mechanism to Meet the Learning Demand of Industry 4.0” Book chapter : Industry 4.0 Interoperability, Analytics, Security, and Case Studies- Chapter:15, Pages 225-242, January 2021.
Book Written & Published
- A Jaya, Dr.P Sheik Abdul Khader, Dr.A Abdul Azeez Khan,Dr.W.Aisha Banu, Dr.K Javubar Sathick , “Big Data Analytics and Visualization” ISBN: 978-81-945650-4-8,Publisher: Arvind Associates,May 2020.
Research Short Summary
||INJ – 5 NC -4 INC-2
|PAPER PREPARED TO COMMUNICATE
||INJ – 2
|PATENT PREPARED AND FILED [PATENT TITLE : E-FARMING BUSINESS MODEL]
|BOOK PREPARATION UNDER PROGRESS[40% COMPLETED] “PYTHON PROGRAMMING”
|NO OF PHD STUDENTS SUPERVISING*
|NO OF PG STUDENTS SUPERVISED
|INJ- International Journal, NC- National Conference, INC- International Conference
- Deputy Director (IQAC) – 01-09-2020 to 15-04-2021
- Department Website Coordinator (21-3-2018 to Till Date)
- Department Alumni Coordinator (05-04-2020 to Till Date)
- University Website Assistant Coordinator (2.3.2013 to 20.3.2018)
- University Staff Email-id Maintenance (2.3.2013 to 20.3.2018)
- Board of study Member
- Staff Club Department Executive
- Class Advisor (2011-14 Batch)
- Project Coordinator
- Assisted Online Advertisment for University Admission